ADVERTISEMENT

Trump has turned the PAGE!

You talkin' about the guy who supported Obama?
So what? A lot of Republicans supported Obama. A lot of people support Obama. Do you know what his approval rating is? There is a reason he is beloved all over the world as a two term president Nobel Prize winner.

Reactions: gokcub
So what? A lot of Republicans supported Obama. A lot of people support Obama. Do you know what his approval rating is? There is a reason he is beloved all over the world as a two term president Nobel Prize winner.

Not the point, Bunky. I'll make it simple, he's not your everyday Republican. Either you believe in Conservative doctrine or you don't. He don't. That's really ok, he served the country honorably and I fully respect that. But, then again, so did Benedict Arnold and where'd that go? If you're a Conservative, why support Obama over Romney, maybe race came into play. I take the question back, race was the reason. Question to me becomes, is he a racist? You realize that is possible, no?

Last edited:

Obama has done nothing to lose my respect. In office, except for that fukcing bowing routine, he was Presidential. he did nothing to diminish his image. My problem with him was his politics, which sucked...big time. Other than those elements...his election makes me proud to be an American.

Those who disrespect my flag and anthem, line up to suck my ass. Bidet preferred.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Not the point, Bunky. I'll make it simple, he's not your everyday Republican. Either you believe in Conservative doctrine or you don't. He don't. That's really ok, he served the country honorably and I fully respect that. But, then again, so did Benedict Arnold and where'd that go? If you're a Conservative, why support Obama over Romney, maybe race came into play. I take the question back, race was the reason. Question to me becomes, is he a racist? You realize that is possible, no?

Please stop dude. You just mentioned Gen.Colin Powell and used a Benedict Arnold comparison. Smfh. That's the problem and you're to brainwashed to see it. What the fuxk is a conservative doctrine? And how does it (pun intended) Trump morals and values? Trump has done some great things for the economy but he's been a disaster with his tweets and rhetoric. Basically you're saying no matter what he does you're sticking Republican when he clearly doesn't give a shit about Republicans or the American people if it's not about him. I'm well versed in what financial gain some stand to make with him in office, myself included but to paint Trump as anything but a spoiled,arrogant and spiteful rich businessman is laughable.

Please stop dude. You just mentioned Gen.Colin Powell and used a Benedict Arnold comparison. Smfh. That's the problem and you're to brainwashed to see it. What the fuxk is a conservative doctrine? And how does it (pun intended) Trump morals and values? Trump has done some great things for the economy but he's been a disaster with his tweets and rhetoric. Basically you're saying no matter what he does you're sticking Republican when he clearly doesn't give a shit about Republicans or the American people if it's not about him. I'm well versed in what financial gain some stand to make with him in office, myself included but to paint Trump as anything but a spoiled,arrogant and spiteful rich businessman is laughable.

Hey, this guy jumped ship before Trump. Maybe not quite a Benedict Arnold, just the political equivalent, or a racist.

The very idea that you don't realize that there is a Conservative doctrine may be why you and your ilk have unleashed the rioters on the streets of America (And focuses on your ignorance). right now these people freeing us from the Capitalist system are begging for food, donations and capital support. You get it as much as they do. What happens when 'other peoples money' runs out? Dream on. "Liberals know so much that isn't so." Reagan.

Occupy Wall Street, occupy Bumfukc Seattle. Right, your band of life's losers gonna pull this off? Pull this.

Last edited:
Hey, this guy jumped ship before Trump. Maybe not quite a Benedict Arnold, just the political equivalent, or a racist.

The very idea that you don't realize that there is a Conservative doctrine may be why you and your ilk have unleashed the rioters on the streets of America (And focuses on your ignorance). right now these people freeing us from the Capitalist system are begging for food, donations and capital support. You get it as much as they do. What happens when 'other peoples money' runs out? Dream on. "Liberals know so much that isn't so." Reagan.

Occupy Wall Street, occupy Bumfukc Seattle. Right, your band of life's losers gonna pull this off? Pull this.

Lol dude you sound stupid as hell. You're saying a doctrine is more important than this country. What do you mean by me and my "ilk"? 11 Bravo mos veterans?Dual purpose and Bomb dog trainers? Successful farmers? Tax payers? Help me out. I've never once endorsed or vouched for BLM or the democratic party. I can see you've been brainwashed to attack anyone and anything that doesnt agree with your way wholeheartedly. Sorry buddy if anyone needs to pull anything thing it's your head out your ass or that doctrines dick out your mouth. Oh and Go CANES

The irony is Powell is opposite of Benedict Arnold and has bipartisan respect as a man with a life time of putting America first....while Trump has a history of making sure he barters with our great reputation and our money to get what he wants from other countries. Which is a traitor by definition.

This asshole Trump has accomplished one thing. He has brought the real American people together. I would NEVER bet against America because that goes way beyond political BS. It just comes down to what kind of people we are....not democrat or republican.

Reactions: gamecane1979
Lol dude you sound stupid as hell. You're saying a doctrine is more important than this country. What do you mean by me and my "ilk"? 11 Bravo mos veterans?Dual purpose and Bomb dog trainers? Successful farmers? Tax payers? Help me out. I've never once endorsed or vouched for BLM or the democratic party. I can see you've been brainwashed to attack anyone and anything that doesnt agree with your way wholeheartedly. Sorry buddy if anyone needs to pull anything thing it's your head out your ass or that doctrines dick out your mouth. Oh and Go CANES

Stupid as hell? You talking to my wife?

Never ran across you before. seem to be a serious dude, unlike the regular Trump haters. What we say here is hyperbole, at least by me.
Yes, I'm for Trump, but certainly not for his personality or his morals. However, this MF has the the foresight and the balls to take us to where we need to be. So, if you want to continue to give away the ranch your course will take us there. But if you want to have us get a fair shake in the course of world events, maybe forget Old dopey Joe, or at least get him proper assisted housing.

And, my brother, 10 or +, go 'canes.

Reactions: gamecane1979
The irony is Powell is opposite of Benedict Arnold and has bipartisan respect as a man with a life time of putting America first....while Trump has a history of making sure he barters with our great reputation and our money to get what he wants from other countries. Which is a traitor by definition.

This asshole Trump has accomplished one thing. He has brought the real American people together. I would NEVER bet against America because that goes way beyond political BS. It just comes down to what kind of people we are....not democrat or republican.

Who are the Real American People? Not us all? Are we of one color, do we support one color? Tell us what the real American people are. Do Black lives matter? Don't we all matter, oops, can't say that? Do we focus on the few who suffer the slings and arrows of bad cops...which, most certainly, must be addressed? But most importantly, do we care to do anything, anything, anything about the slaughter in Chicago, Detroit and Baltimore or we all just full of shit, or do BLM?

I can't hear you.

Last edited:
Thats why your an Idiot . NO THEY AREN"T . They Are Not in Chicago, They Are NOT in New York, They Are Not in Front of Lightfoot, Nor Cuomo's House. They Are Not at Biden's DoorStep Telling Him About How HIS Bills Damaged The Black Community, They Aren't at The Democrat Party that HAS DONE NOTHING for the lack Community in ALL Their Years of Power,,,,,,,,, They ARE promoting their Marxist Communist Ideology , They ARE Tearing Down HISTORY that SHows The Mistakes of our PAST As WELL AS The Heroes of that time that LED to CHANGE, And Why ??? Because of HATE, Because They Need YOU to Forget History, Because IDIOT Uninformed Hate filled Zealots like yourself Back Them.
Hey, just a little piece of friendly advice for you. If you want to call someone else an idiot, perhaps you might first want to learn the difference between “your” and “you’re.”

Oh, the irony (look it up).

Thats the BIG LIE that you believe... its BS

Any republican against Trump is NOT really a republican, dummy... they just tell you that so that they have some sort of credibility
You do know that Trump was a registered Democrat for most of his adult life, don’t you?

You do know that his policies are conservative, right?
They are now. They were not for much of his life. I agree with many of his policies now, but Trump is not a true conservative or Republican. He’s simply an opportunist. If he had thought he would have had a better chance of winning had he run as a Democrat, then he would have run as a Democrat. To label Trump a true Republican is laughable.

Reactions: gokcub and Raoul2
They are now. They were not for much of his life. I agree with many of his policies now, but Trump is not a true conservative or Republican. He’s simply an opportunist. If he had thought he would have had a better chance of winning had he run as a Democrat, then he would have run as a Democrat. To label Trump a true Republican is laughable.
He is not ideological... he wouldn't even say that he is ultra conservative, because he is not.. he just does what he believes makes the most sense... good thing is, most of what makes sense is conservative

Reactions: utatem
He is not ideological... he wouldn't even say that he is ultra conservative, because he is not.. he just does what he believes makes the most sense... good thing is, most of what makes sense is conservative
Yeah, I hear what you’re saying, but I think you give him a bit too much credit. That guy couldn’t care less about his base or doing what’s right for the country. He cares only about himself and doing what will benefit him. If what benefits him also happens to benefit the country, then so be it. I do agree with you, however, that basically everything that he’s done, whether he truly believes in it or not, is conservative. Anyway, just my two cents.

I wouldn't pay much attention to these since Trump is obviously going to win.

Stupid as hell? You talking to my wife?

Never ran across you before. seem to be a serious dude, unlike the regular Trump haters. What we say here is hyperbole, at least by me.
Yes, I'm for Trump, but certainly not for his personality or his morals. However, this MF has the the foresight and the balls to take us to where we need to be. So, if you want to continue to give away the ranch your course will take us there. But if you want to have us get a fair shake in the course of world events, maybe forget Old dopey Joe, or at least get him proper assisted housing.

And, my brother, 10 or +, go 'canes.

Im not for Joe either and have stated that before as well. And I believe financially Trump can get us where some of us want especially if you take advantage of the tax breaks he's provided for his own interests. Im not one of those people who say just because I don't like Trump let me not form a couple S corps and take advantage of the tax breaks. I've formed and used it but I also understand why he did it. Cause he had over 200 S corps already formed lol. Also been doing well with certain stocks that take advantage of his deregulations. But I still happen to believe the leader of the free world should carry his or herself a certain way. Excuse me if I dont feel Trump does. I'm gonna win regardless of who's in office cause I'm flexible and will just adapt but I wont vote for Trump this time (did last time) nor will I vote for sleepy, creepy closet racist ass Joe. I do believe however that Trump will lose the coming election due to his ineptitude and failure to control his ego and listen to others in his party and inner circle.

The Lincoln Project (A GOP Group) dropping more devastating truth bombs

Justice that's fair ( poetic irony).
Definition of your

1: of or relating to you or yourself or yourselves especially as possessor or possessors your bodies, agent or agents your contributions, or object or objects of an action your discharge
2: of or relating to one or oneself when you face the north, east is at your right
3—used with little or no meaning almost as an equivalent to the definite article the your typical teenager

Definition of you're

: you are

Cheers !

Reactions: JusticeCanes
Im not for Joe either and have stated that before as well. And I believe financially Trump can get us where some of us want especially if you take advantage of the tax breaks he's provided for his own interests. Im not one of those people who say just because I don't like Trump let me not form a couple S corps and take advantage of the tax breaks. I've formed and used it but I also understand why he did it. Cause he had over 200 S corps already formed lol. Also been doing well with certain stocks that take advantage of his deregulations. But I still happen to believe the leader of the free world should carry his or herself a certain way. Excuse me if I dont feel Trump does. I'm gonna win regardless of who's in office cause I'm flexible and will just adapt but I wont vote for Trump this time (did last time) nor will I vote for sleepy, creepy closet racist ass Joe. I do believe however that Trump will lose the coming election due to his ineptitude and failure to control his ego and listen to others in his party and inner circle.

You mention tax break as it relates to you and Trump. You benefitted from it and that's great. So did many others without S Corps. I'm retired and benefitted from it to no small measure.

What about criminal justice reform that this white bread initiated. Where was Obama on this, out on one of Trump's golf courses perhaps.

Obama, except for that fukcing bowing routine, presented himself very well, very Presidential. What did that get us? Zero, he continued the precedent of giving away the ranch. When he came into office the economy needed a boost. Instead he forced affordable (?) healthcare on us resulting in the longest recovery from recession in our history. You, as a businessman, had your employee costs rise maybe 10%...none of which ended up in their, the employees', pockets. Obama's VP, Ole Joe, was courting favors for his family in the Ukraine and China and places unknown, look how the disingenuous Democrats turned that around. Obama helped create Isis, Trump helped destroy it. Obama tried to court Putin, look how the disingenuous Democrats turned that around. Both Trump and the recent Supreme Court nominee seemed to have issues regarding women, but it's an issue that's not too important for the Democrat candidate...why? Through all this and more the national media has its nose planted in the Democrat ass.
Their totally biased coverage of Trump cheats the American public out of a fair method to measure his results. Everything he does is presented negatively. I don't care that he's at war with them, they owe us a balanced outlook and that is not happening.

Trump doesn't represent us well on the world stage. On the surface this is true, superficially true. Other leaders don't know what to expect and neither do we. But we should, he's 100% for the US and accepts nothing short of that. We've never seen this before and I personally could use another 4 years of it. After that I'd like 8 years of Dan Crenshaw to smooth all of the rustled feathers and to build upon Trump's unprecedented gains.

Sorry for 'stream of conscious' writing. I do the best I can.

Reactions: mahb and utatem
What you are saying is a bit crazy. Sorry but I never understood how people think this way. You are complicating the most simple of things. It's a simple matter of what is best for America? That's all! Country comes first. I am not voting for Stalin because he is a Democrat. That's stupid. Think for yourself. Not a party...and the irony is your party is supposed to be the party on self reliance? Yet you would allow them to dictate for you who to vote for?

We check these people out for ourselves and you weigh if you are endorsing them because a party does or because you checked them out personally.

I don't ALWAYS vote democratic. I have voted republican. I go by who is best for the country. In a sense of what is best for the country at that time. Who is qualified and who has the moral leadership.

What you are saying is a bit crazy. Sorry but I never understood how people think this way. You are complicating the most simple of things. It's a simple matter of what is best for America? That's all! Country comes first. I am not voting for Stalin because he is a Democrat. That's stupid. Think for yourself. Not a party...and the irony is your party is supposed to be the party on self reliance? Yet you would allow them to dictate for you who to vote for?

We check these people out for ourselves and you weigh if you are endorsing them because a party does or because you checked them out personally.

I don't ALWAYS vote democratic. I have voted republican. I go by who is best for the country. In a sense of what is best for the country at that time. Who is qualified and who has the moral leadership.

Who was the Republican on the national scene that got your vote?

Speaking of not making sense, you wouldn't vote for Stalin, pulled that straw man out of your...

You mention tax break as it relates to you and Trump. You benefitted from it and that's great. So did many others without S Corps. I'm retired and benefitted from it to no small measure.

What about criminal justice reform that this white bread initiated. Where was Obama on this, out on one of Trump's golf courses perhaps.

Obama, except for that fukcing bowing routine, presented himself very well, very Presidential. What did that get us? Zero, he continued the precedent of giving away the ranch. When he came into office the economy needed a boost. Instead he forced affordable (?) healthcare on us resulting in the longest recovery from recession in our history. You, as a businessman, had your employee costs rise maybe 10%...none of which ended up in their, the employees', pockets. Obama's VP, Ole Joe, was courting favors for his family in the Ukraine and China and places unknown, look how the disingenuous Democrats turned that around. Obama helped create Isis, Trump helped destroy it. Obama tried to court Putin, look how the disingenuous Democrats turned that around. Both Trump and the recent Supreme Court nominee seemed to have issues regarding women, but it's an issue that's not too important for the Democrat candidate...why? Through all this and more the national media has its nose planted in the Democrat ass.
Their totally biased coverage of Trump cheats the American public out of a fair method to measure his results. Everything he does is presented negatively. I don't care that he's at war with them, they owe us a balanced outlook and that is not happening.

Trump doesn't represent us well on the world stage. On the surface this is true, superficially true. Other leaders don't know what to expect and neither do we. But we should, he's 100% for the US and accepts nothing short of that. We've never seen this before and I personally could use another 4 years of it. After that I'd like 8 years of Dan Crenshaw to smooth all of the rustled feathers and to build upon Trump's unprecedented gains.

Sorry for 'stream of conscious' writing. I do the best I can.

You are delusional as fuxk. But I tell you what,we'll agree to disagree. Have a blessed day

Who was the Republican on the national scene that got your vote?

Speaking of not making sense, you wouldn't vote for Stalin, pulled that straw man out of your...
I have said here for years I voted for George H.W. Bush because I thought he was best for the country at that time. Again, I laugh at people that think these political parties give a shit about us. None of these parties could give a flying fk about any real working American. It's always the lessor of the two evils because both parties say what they need to say to get votes. They don't take an interest in real everyday Americans. This game is about terms in office and donors.

They take people that don't think for themselves and make them afraid of other people. They will make you afraid they will take your second amendment rights. No democrat has ever discussed anything but gun control. We don't want guns in the wrong hands just like we don't want motor vehicles in the wrong hands. But politicians know you are afraid. Politicians cater to fear. Fear minorities will take your job. Fear if you are an employer you will need to pay a fair wage....and on the other side it is fear people will not have to comply with more rules and regulations. Everything is based on your fears of the other side. I mostly vote Democrat as a result. Not a rule. The lessor of the evils. I am not completely satisfied with what they have done either....but compared to republicans there is no comparison. Especially of late. I will thrive regardless of who is in office.

Think for yourself! People don't even need to earn your vote. I am NOT voting on a dem that won't read intelligence reports. It's not American. They wouldn't be qualified for president. Regardless of political party.

Last edited:
Reactions: JusticeCanes
You are delusional as fuxk. But I tell you what,we'll agree to disagree. Have a blessed day
WOW there was a lot of desperation in that post you responded to....lol. Where was Obama? He was fighting the right who vowed to make him a one term president I would imagine. Maybe getting healthcare for everyone including people with pre existing conditions. I especially loved the term white bread initiated. Does that include the laws to begin with too? Isn't that like saying white bread initiated the end of slavery? Okay.....but who started it? You want credit for ending it okay....lol. Whatever....but from my view point the justice system as we know it should not have been initiated and has several major flaws still.

In my opinion none of us benefits from tax cuts in the long run. Sure if you are smart you can do some things with the extra money but giving tax breaks doesn't really benefit the people who are on the lower end of the spectrum that are looking to get to the a higher level. These tax breaks were for wealthy donors. To give them more money they don't need and the hypocrisy is amazing. When the national debt gets higher under Obama, Trump people are here with a debt clock outraged. When was the last time someone saw that debt clock. Well there is close to 2 trillion more added to it.

NO OUTRAGE! Why because the only team republicans are truely outraged is if some poor people get a free obama phone. If the owner of Amazon gets 14 Billion because of some tax cut that is a cause for nothing to see here. He earned it. Well, what I can't figure out is how did he earn it? Not paying his taxes?

Last edited:
WOW there was a lot of desperation in that post you responded to....lol. Where was Obama? He was fighting the right who vowed to make him a one term president I would imagine. Maybe getting healthcare for everyone including people with pre existing conditions. I especially loved the term white bread initiated. Does that include the laws to begin with too? Isn't that like saying white bread initiated the end of slavery? Okay.....but who started it? You want credit for ending it okay....lol. Whatever....but from my view point the justice system as we know it should not have been initiated and has several major flaws still.

In my opinion none of us benefits from tax cuts in the long run. Sure if you are smart you can do some things with the extra money but giving tax breaks doesn't really benefit the people who are on the lower end of the spectrum that are looking to get to the a higher level. These tax breaks were for wealthy donors. To give them more money they don't need and the hypocrisy is amazing. When the national debt gets higher under Obama, Trump people are here with a debt clock outraged. When was the last time someone saw that debt clock. Well there is close to 2 trillion more added to it.

NO OUTRAGE! Why because the only team republicans are truely outraged is if some poor people get a free obama phone. If the owner of Amazon gets 14 Billion because of some tax cut that is a cause for nothing to see here. He earned it. Well, what I can't figure out is how did he earn it? Not paying his taxes?
Who started slavery in this country? Look no further than Anthony Johnson, the first official slave owner in what would become America, who happened to be black. I hope that his descendants are the first on the list to pay reparations.

I have said here for years I voted for George H.W. Bush because I thought he was best for the country at that time. Again, I laugh at people that think these political parties give a shit about us. None of these parties could give a flying fk about any real working American. It's always the lessor of the two evils because both parties say what they need to say to get votes. They don't take an interest in real everyday Americans. This game is about terms in office and donors.

They take people that don't think for themselves and make them afraid of other people. They will make you afraid they will take your second amendment rights. No democrat has ever discussed anything but gun control. We don't want guns in the wrong hands just like we don't want motor vehicles in the wrong hands. But politicians know you are afraid. Politicians cater to fear. Fear minorities will take your job. Fear if you are an employer you will need to pay a fair wage....and on the other side it is fear people will not have to comply with more rules and regulations. Everything is based on your fears of the other side. I mostly vote Democrat as a result. Not a rule. The lessor of the evils. I am not completely satisfied with what they have done either....but compared to republicans there is no comparison. Especially of late. I will thrive regardless of who is in office.

Think for yourself! People don't even need to earn your vote. I am NOT voting on a dem that won't read intelligence reports. It's not American. They wouldn't be qualified for president. Regardless of political party.

You say you don't like what's being done. There's nothing being done that you favor? Not criminal justice reform, not increased jobs in the minority sector, not rising wages, much more needed but you don't like these attempts...not seen previously?

You state, "Fear minorities will take your job. Fear if you are an employer you will need to pay a fair wage...".

As an individual who has had hands on contact with over 400 small to mid sized businesses in 48 states, I've not seen any of this. I've heard many employees state that they did not want undocumented aliens taking their jobs and I've had many business owners rightfully fearing a minimum wage set too high, threatening their survival. Most businesses are far less profitable than the public imagines. Most small business owners make a fair, but not excessive, return on their effort and investment.

Almost all Conservatives want minorities to have the same security and opportunity as they would for their own children. That's our view of what America should be..and is what we strive for with increasing success.

Agree with term limits and politicians lying.

The Asian, African American and Hispanic business owners I've dealt with have exactly the same concerns that the rest of the owners have. 100% the same.

Not relevant but, I had a nice sized project with a major AA owned trucking/hauling firm in Atlanta. The only difference here was that at the end I was treated to learn the Brothers handshake.

Could your view of Conservatives be a bit narrow and simplistic?

Reactions: utatem and mahb
You say you don't like what's being done. There's nothing being done that you favor? Not criminal justice reform, not increased jobs in the minority sector, not rising wages, much more needed but you don't like these attempts...not seen previously?

You state, "Fear minorities will take your job. Fear if you are an employer you will need to pay a fair wage...".

As an individual who has had hands on contact with over 400 small to mid sized businesses in 48 states, I've not seen any of this. I've heard many employees state that they did not want undocumented aliens taking their jobs and I've had many business owners rightfully fearing a minimum wage set too high, threatening their survival. Most businesses are far less profitable than the public imagines. Most small business owners make a fair, but not excessive, return on their effort and investment.

Almost all Conservatives want minorities to have the same security and opportunity as they would for their own children. That's our view of what America should be..and is what we strive for with increasing success.

Agree with term limits and politicians lying.

The Asian, African American and Hispanic business owners I've dealt with have exactly the same concerns that the rest of the owners have. 100% the same.

Not relevant but, I had a nice sized project with a major AA owned trucking/hauling firm in Atlanta. The only difference here was that at the end I was treated to learn the Brothers handshake.

Could your view of Conservatives be a bit narrow and simplistic?
Allow me to unpack this as best and respectful as I can because I am not trying to be messy. Just honest. Your question....is there anything being done I would favor? I took time and really thought hard about this and being honest I simply can not find anything I favor that I can contribute to the party. Meaning that republicans initiated it and got it done. Now there are a couple things I like they signed off on but they don't get any credit for actively initiating it as you imply conservatives have such an interest in seeing minorities do well.

They signed off on a prison reform bill that moves the issue forward. There are some funds for HBCUs that move the issue forward. Truthfully, even those issues that were moved forward have been cancelled out in my mind. Because people assume all blacks think alike on all issues. I would rather you help all educational opportunities for everyone including blacks. Betsy Devos has probably set our education in America back at least ten years for poor people.....and there are poor white people as well as poor minorities. So, that really cancels out any good for HBCUs in my mind. Minorities have been playing catch up with education for 400 years.

Education is the one thing you can do for people of color for equality. People say what about reparations? I don't want reparations but you can do all you can to educate black people. To me that is reparations. That's another debate. Systematically blacks have been put at a disadvantage for centuries. I'm talking facts. Not trying to disparage.

Then let's talk about the justice system. Rather than get into it too much I will give you something to watch. A documentary called Thirteen. It explains exactly how black people have been put at a disadvantage from day 1. It goes back to being literally considered three fifths of a man. Again, this isnt to disparage anyone here These are just facts. It's generational.

To be honest I am pretty sure I do not view conservatives in a manner you believe that I do. I look at people. I don't really care about political parties.....at least in the same manner you view democrats or progressives. People are people to me. I judge you based on what you have done and what you have not done. So, you can be democrat or republican.....If you don't have a problem with Trump telling a foreign country they will get congressional aid only if they initiate an investigation. It isn't your political party that causes me to not respect you at all. It is your flawed belief system.

Same goes for constantly defending nonsense due to party. Such as the Mueller report. If you disregard the report because of what Obama and Hillary have done thinking it makes it okay to have so many criminals in an administration I don't care if you are republican. Again, it is your belief system. You can be a democrat and I wouldn't care for your belief system if you do something to cause that.

You saying almost all conservatives wanting the same opportunities for minorities? I think that is a crazy blanket statement to make. It's a bit nutty to be honest. Look around. Conservatives do not want immigrants to have refuge here. They separated kids from parents and they are being treated like animals in a cage. What is happening is conservatives are telling the rest of us MS 13 is scary.....we can't take a chance these people come here and join. Well, these people are running from bad conditions and you are saying they should stay there and not find refuge here. Not get a day in court and waste my tax dollars on some ridiculous wall.

Then call Reagan a great president? He would never endorse policies like this and I can't stand Reagan....but he even knew the value of refugees.

Last edited:
Great posts irwinn ! Thank you for posting you have a clear and practical perspective, that should be appreciated around here

Reactions: irwinn

My personal experience has been that every Conservative with whom I've discussed minorities and their place in society wishes the same for them as they do for their own. My personal experience has been all, from that I've extrapolated, almost all. If I now reduce that to the 'great majority', I know that would be a fact.

Rather than responding to your numerous issues raised, I'd like to just address your comments on minorities, immigrant minorities. Of course we want immigrants to be able to come here, come here legally. I, and many, would be ok with offering the undocumented here a chance for citizenship.

The housing for those detained at the border those dividing families, were built by the previous administration. Why were they built?

Reactions: mahb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT