ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is amazing

utatem

SuperCane
Dec 28, 2017
Ponte Vedra Beach FL
3 to 4 rallies every week for Republican candidates. What Republican President, or Democrat for that matter, has ever done anything like it?

The man is a fighter who just refuses to quit! Anti-Trumpers simply can’t understand why people stand with this man. He fights for us and the nation against the mob rule and the anarchy encouraged by the Democrats. He doesn’t give a Rat’s Ass about the tyrannical PC LANGUAGE of the Left; a language designed to oppress and restrict our Liberties.

People who hate Trump don’t get it. The man is the most transparent and sincere politician of my lifetime. His haters get hung up on inconsequential exaggerations, little white deceptions, ocassional crude utterances. The mass of the People support Trump because they KNOW that in every thing that matters Trump is 50 times more honest than any Democrat politician and their minions in the Press. They’ll never get it. Just like Hillary will never get how DESPISED she is.

Trump fights, fights, fights; he works, works, works; he never quits. Either Bush would have cowered and withdrawn the Kavanaugh nomination at the first scurrilous and unfounded allegation. Only Trump stuck with him and put fight into these Republican Senators.

That’s why Trump, despite the occasional incivility of his fighting rhetoric, is loved by the bulk of the people. Because they know he calls things as they are and he fights for them unswervingly.
He is the living breathing Rocky Balboa-no matter how many times he's hit , he keeps coming at you
And it puts the fear of god in the establishment.

For forever, their tool has been fear and intimidation. They can’t scare this guy and get him to behave differently. In fact, the more they hit him, the more he moves forward and counters.

Utat,

Thanks for articulating why you support Trump. Your passion is sincere. I get it.

His support is not “the bulk of the people”, however. It’s 35%.

The midterms will be fascinating as these formerly local elections are turning into national culture wars played out at the local level. Hard to predict.

As to 2020, Trump will have to attract independents to win. Dems ....no idea who will be the nominee. Trump has to beat or lose to someone. (My guess is that the ticket will be Joe Biden (peacemaker) paired with Kamala Harris (nod to younger, women and left)).

Whaddaya think?

3 to 4 rallies every week for Republican candidates. What Republican President, or Democrat for that matter, has ever done anything like it?

The man is a fighter who just refuses to quit! Anti-Trumpers simply can’t understand why people stand with this man. He fights for us and the nation against the mob rule and the anarchy encouraged by the Democrats. He doesn’t give a Rat’s Ass about the tyrannical PC LANGUAGE of the Left; a language designed to oppress and restrict our Liberties.

People who hate Trump don’t get it. The man is the most transparent and sincere politician of my lifetime. His haters get hung up on inconsequential exaggerations, little white deceptions, ocassional crude utterances. The mass of the People support Trump because they KNOW that in every thing that matters Trump is 50 times more honest than any Democrat politician and their minions in the Press. They’ll never get it. Just like Hillary will never get how DESPISED she is.

Trump fights, fights, fights; he works, works, works; he never quits. Either Bush would have cowered and withdrawn the Kavanaugh nomination at the first scurrilous and unfounded allegation. Only Trump stuck with him and put fight into these Republican Senators.

That’s why Trump, despite the occasional incivility of his fighting rhetoric, is loved by the bulk of the people. Because they know he calls things as they are and he fights for them unswervingly.
He is the living breathing Rocky Balboa-no matter how many times he's hit , he keeps coming at you

For forever, their tool has been fear and intimidation. They can’t scare this guy and get him to behave differently. In fact, the more they hit him, the more he moves forward and counters.

None because he is suppose to be running this country. There is a reason most Presidents don't spend the majority of their time billing the American people while on vacation, or preaching at rallies instead to taking questions from reporters.

Reactions: cems52
Utat,

Thanks for articulating why you support Trump. Your passion is sincere. I get it.

The midterms will be fascinating as these formerly local elections are turning into national culture wars played out at the local level. Hard to predict.

As to 2020, Trump will have to attract independents to win. Dems ....no idea who will be the nominee. Trump has to beat or lose to someone. (My guess is that the ticket will be Joe Biden (peacemaker) paired with Kamala Harris (nod to younger, women and left)).

Whaddaya think?
I think the left will get their collective asses kicked if thats their lineup! Harris is knee deep in the Kavanaugh bs. Biden is one crappy ass mofo and women in general don’t like him.

You're wrong about one thing.... the bushes never would've withdrawn the kavanaugh nomination, because neither of them would've made it this far in this day and age... they would've ended their campaign for president less than 24 hours after saying there are illegals in the country that rape and bring drugs.. weak

Utat,

Whaddaya think?
35% lmfao

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Utat,

The number you're looking for is 26.3% . That's the percentage of voting age people who voted for him.

Also, its strongly suspected that the Republican party has shrunk from 33% to about 28% of the electorate as normal Republicans (known as RINOs to right wing extremists) have largely gone independent, and the independents who voted for Trump have long left his camp.

Whaddaya think?

People like Harris and Booker are complete establishment charlatans and need to stay away from the 2020 race. The Dems need a younger candidate to emerge if they are going to have any luck against Trump.

Good post Redlands guy.

The number you're looking for is 26.3% . That's the percentage of voting age people who voted for him.

Also, its strongly suspected that the Republican party has shrunk from 33% to about 28% of the electorate as normal Republicans (known as RINOs to right wing extremists) have largely gone independent, and the independents who voted for Trump have long left his camp.

People like Harris and Booker are complete establishment charlatans and need to stay away from the 2020 race. The Dems need a younger candidate to emerge if they are going to have any luck against Trump.

You are very smart

None because he is suppose to be running this country. There is a reason most Presidents don't spend the majority of their time billing the American people while on vacation, or preaching at rallies instead to taking questions from reporters.
Yep no one running this country lmao. Maybe that is why the liberals do not talk about President Trumps economic affect, his success with North Korea and the jv terrorist group , his tax cuts , his military budget,his trade success that Democrats Bernie Sanders has been screaming for. His call for prison reform another Democratic issue, fixing immigration issues, nope he is doing nothing.The liberals policy talking points this week Two nut job Black Man that support president Trump they have gone crazy even calling them Ni****** and that is all the left has. Can not make this stuff up . Why does the left not talk policy? Because they have decided that there policy is Racism and Hate for conservatives mean while inner city's like Chicago continue to be war zones . Democratic policy is really working there isn't it.

Says the man that supports Antifa

Now you know most women hate pussy grabbing Trump.
Most love him ask the 52% that voted for your President Trump. The President Trump of America and you far left liberals still have not figured him out lmao

.[/QUOTE]

Trump is unique for politicians, charismatic, smart, has balls, but sincere he is not. Not really a criticism, b.c. 99% politicians are not sincere. I'm not even sure if you can be sincere and be a politician who gets elected. In today's age, being manipulative is prob a requirement to be elected.

Reactions: bobbie jo

Trump is unique for politicians, charismatic, smart, has balls, but sincere he is not. Not really a criticism, b.c. 99% politicians are not sincere. I'm not even sure if you can be sincere and be a politician who gets elected. In today's age, being manipulative is prob a requirement to be elected.[/QUOTE]
Agree with a lot of this

Yep no one running this country lmao. Maybe that is why the liberals do not talk about President Trumps economic affect, his success with North Korea and the jv terrorist group , his tax cuts , his military budget,his trade success that Democrats Bernie Sanders has been screaming for. His call for prison reform another Democratic issue, fixing immigration issues, nope he is doing nothing.The liberals policy talking points this week Two nut job Black Man that support president Trump they have gone crazy even calling them Ni****** and that is all the left has. Can not make this stuff up . Why does the left not talk policy? Because they have decided that there policy is Racism and Hate for conservatives mean while inner city's like Chicago continue to be war zones . Democratic policy is really working there isn't it.

He has accomplished nothing with North Korea. Things are identical except that our President looked like a weak bitch in front of a tyrant.

His tax cuts actually raised the deficit and has had zero impact on wages.

The economy takes years to truly be impacted by a President. He inherited the run that Obama started and we will need to see how his decisions impact the economy over the long run. Larry Coker didn’t make Miami great.

An increase in military budget that doesn’t go to the actual troops is lining the pockets of the defense industry. He has done nothing for troops.

What trade succcess? He basically put our soy bean farmers on government hand outs. It’s amazing that all of his businesses how someway not been affected by the tariffs.

Prison reform? Are you a ****ing idiot? He handed prisons back to private industries which means it benefits them to incarcerate more people. That is the antithesis of prison reform.

If fixing immigration is locking children up in concentration camps then I want no part of it. Trump consistently hired foreign workers at his businesses.

Kanye West is a rapper, that is it. I don’t look for musicians to give me political advice especially ones that are in a manic phase.

Talking about policies and issues? Why does our President refuse to answer questions about his “policies” from a real press core and not state TV, FoxNews. He can’t call coherently explain any of his policies.

You know nothing about Chicago’s inner city, and you should spend some time reading about the massive amounts of racism that created it. From housing inequality to police response times and conviction rates of violent crimes in black neighborhoods compared to white neighborhoods.

It always baffles me how quickly you forget that small government and reduced government spending was once a cornerstone of the Republican Party.

Go back to glorifying a racist as you avatar and don’t pretend I don’t talk about policy, maybe one of these days you can justify his policies rather than just mentioning nonsense.

Reactions: Raoul2

Trump is unique for politicians, charismatic, smart, has balls, but sincere he is not. Not really a criticism, b.c. 99% politicians are not sincere. I'm not even sure if you can be sincere and be a politician who gets elected. In today's age, being manipulative is prob a requirement to be elected.[/QUOTE]

Trump didn’t even win the popular vote.

Trump is unique for politicians, charismatic, smart, has balls, but sincere he is not. Not really a criticism, b.c. 99% politicians are not sincere. I'm not even sure if you can be sincere and be a politician who gets elected. In today's age, being manipulative is prob a requirement to be elected.

Trump didn’t even win the popular vote.[/QUOTE]
What does this have to do with anything I wrote?

He's about as transparent and sincere as a late night informercial huckster who spends 30 minutes selling you a vacuum cleaner - in the same vein as Trump once sold overpriced ties (made in China) and fraudulent Trump University certificates. So far, the Washington Post has tracked 5,000 lies he has told since entering office, which alone obliterates the facade that he is some sort of straight talking sage who tells it like it is.

Reactions: KongKupa
He is also selling your information to other Republican candidates, PACs, and other private businesses. Stay classy. All you are dollar bills in his eyes.

Republican John Kasich would be my choice bar none. Will be jnteresting if he decides to run. He ought to jump ship to the Dems. I think in that race, he could easily beat Trump, but I’m not so sure he could beat Trump as a Repub. Kasich is not very fond of Trump.

As for Dems, I don’t see any “likely” good candidates although I’d take whomever they choose over this asshat Trump. I like Cali Rep. Eric Swalwell a lot, but he’d not run.

Trump is a very insecure individual. He needs those rallies to confirm he still has friends (sheep).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT