ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is frustrating to listen too......

gchaneyjr

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2003
Palm Bay FL
I know I have been an all in Trumper but he is beginning to get on my nerves. He was on Hannity last night which I rarely watch anything after Tucker Carlson. I turned it off, Trump may actually be trying to lose from hearing him talk. He does lie, he is a bully, he is incapable of having an olive branch moment in times of tension.

I think the coup attempt by democrats and Obama have him in this rage mindset. I dont know but if he doesnt figure it out and get some Mike Pence personality going he will lose, and I may not vote for him. One more debate like the last and I wont vote at all.

Trump is an asshole for sure .. but he is an American asshole .. favors policies that are good for this country, for the economy, and the long term future of the country. The Dems have put forth straight out Communists .. Harris is an abomination of a human being and politician. It is democracy and capitalism vs flat out communism. Not about "Trump being a nice guy".

I know I have been an all in Trumper but he is beginning to get on my nerves. He was on Hannity last night which I rarely watch anything after Tucker Carlson. I turned it off, Trump may actually be trying to lose from hearing him talk. He does lie, he is a bully, he is incapable of having an olive branch moment in times of tension.

I think the coup attempt by democrats and Obama have him in this rage mindset. I dont know but if he doesnt figure it out and get some Mike Pence personality going he will lose, and I may not vote for him. One more debate like the last and I wont vote at all.

Dude he’s been the same guy for 5 years. I think maybe it’s you???? Keep underestimating him. People have been saying the same bullshit for 4 years. Why don’t you grow a pair and realize what the hell hes been fighting for 4 years. The swamp the deep state are real and they will destroy any and all people in their way of power. Trump has been the first President with the balls enough to stand up to the Machine. Wake up. Anyway he will be on Tucker tonight. I think most people just don’t understand the way Trump thinks and speaks in generalities. But he’s a. Imminent sense person. He’s not gonna be shoved into saying the politically correct or answer the way you want him too. He’s got a big middle finger to shove in your face.

Trump is an asshole for sure .. but he is an American asshole .. favors policies that are good for this country, for the economy, and the long term future of the country. The Dems have put forth straight out Communists .. Harris is an abomination of a human being and politician. It is democracy and capitalism vs flat out communism. Not about "Trump being a nice guy".
He’s an asshole to the ****i*g establishment deep state corrupt propaganda state run media and I’m glad he’s an Asshole to them. FUC* Them

He will win. He’s the Best fuc*ing President we’ve had since Abe Andrew Jackson & George Washington. But if he’d only be more presidential. 😩😩😩😩😩. GTFOH. Keep Kicking Ass and taking names Mr President

If thats the case go hang out with the left maybe you’ll feel better in a safe place..

If thats the case go hang out with the left maybe you’ll feel better in a safe place..
Guys, I am listening to him on Rush right now and Rush has him controlled and he sounds great. I know all about the swamp and what is happening but Trump has to stop the bully mode to maximize his votes. If he loses the only option left is Civil War. Kamala as president OMG she would make Obama look like Lincoln.

I dont think the right is going to accept 4 more years of Obama policies without a fight. Trump just called republicans out on Rush as way too weak and need to stand up and fight. They say the pelosi 25th amendment is so they can transfer power from Kamala to Biden if they win. Makes sense.

Guys, I am listening to him on Rush right now and Rush has him controlled and he sounds great. I know all about the swamp and what is happening but Trump has to stop the bully mode to maximize his votes. If he loses the only option left is Civil War. Kamala as president OMG she would make Obama look like Lincoln.

I dont think the right is going to accept 4 more years of Obama policies without a fight. Trump just called republicans out on Rush as way too weak and need to stand up and fight. They say the pelosi 25th amendment is so they can transfer power from Kamala to Biden if they win. Makes sense.
Rush has him controlled?? gTFOH. Nobody has Trump controlled. It’s you man. Wake up

Bro thats who he is a caged dog .. It who we voted for. The man is not going to change....

I don't disagree with your post at all, but as 289fia pointed out, his policies are pro-American...period. He wants our Country to be #1. I guess he's the "devil you know", and that's why he's got my vote.

Trump just killed it on Limbaugh’s show for 2 hours. Exactly who we needed at time such as this to fight the real evil in the radical secular progressive movement. Who could have gotten these things done?? Jen Bush? Lindsey Graham? Ron Paul? John Kaisic for crying out loud you all need to wake up and praise God for Donald Trump or our country would be going down the drain. Your kids and grandkids would suffer for the rest of their lives.

Ed,

If DJT still wants to win, why is he on Fox with Maria and on the radio with Rush? He's preaching to his own choir. He’s already got that vote.

4% of voters are undecided. He needs to run the table with that group and convince 4-6% of Biden supporters to flip. He won’t reach them on Fox or listening to Rush.

i just don’t get why he’s ignoring people who might switch up. Wassup with that strategy?

Reactions: zackbear
Ed,

If DJT still wants to win, why is he on Fox with Maria and on the radio with Rush? He's preaching to his own choir. He’s already got that vote.

4% of voters are undecided. He needs to run the table with that group and convince 4-6% of Biden supporters to flip. He won’t reach them on Fox or listening to Rush.

i just don’t get why he’s ignoring people who might switch up. Wassup with that strategy?
Good point but do you see every moderate democrat voting for Biden if they just search for what will come. I think many moderate democrats will vote for Trump just based on violence and defunding the police. Now that packing the court is pretty much a given is what would come Trump will get more moderates to vote for him

I would have to say the Chris Wallace is done as far as his career moving up the ladder. I have seen so many people on Fox News that are attacking him for protecting Biden and attacking Trump which he obviously did clear as day.

Reactions: edtuna
Trump was impeached because of his motivation to win reelection. He is selfish and would sell this country to the highest bidder.

Reactions: zackbear
Ed,

Cortez,
It’s all about turnout. Also what he says on those shows travels all over the web and people find out so it possibly could influence and persuade undecided voters.. but it all about turnout and I believe Trumps turnout will blow away the HateTrump turn out. No one is excited for Sleepy Joe NOBODY!!!!
Plus the 4% are not going to vote against their Bank accounts and their safety.

Reactions: grbcane

It's frustrating to have to choose between these 2. Even more so than Trump vs Hillary. There was no way I was voting for that lying POS b!tch regardless of who was running against her. I voted Trump and while financially I don't regret the decision I do dislike the narrative he pushes ,the message he pushes and the decisiveness he seems to evoke(just my personal opinion). I'm no Joe Biden fan either. The term choosing the devil I know isn't applicable in this case to me because I know Sleepy Joe doesn't give a damn about the average American either. I'll be good either way but I'm voting to free the weed. Trumps got 7 days to decriminalize marijuana or Biden/Harris 2020 gets my vote.

Good point but do you see every moderate democrat voting for Biden if they just search for what will come. I think many moderate democrats will vote for Trump just based on violence and defunding the police. Now that packing the court is pretty much a given is what would come Trump will get more moderates to vote for him

I would have to say the Chris Wallace is done as far as his career moving up the ladder. I have seen so many people on Fox News that are attacking him for protecting Biden and attacking Trump which he obviously did clear as day.

gch,

Chris Wallace is 73 years old. I don’t see him caring much about “moving up the ladder.” I do think he is concerned with his journalistic reputation and anxious to not be seen as part of the close buddy-buddy relationship between Trump and Fox.

Biden is leading by a smaller margin than Hillary was In swing states

Oh shit.... Dems are getting desperate ...

Reactions: krvanness
gch,

Chris Wallace is 73 years old. I don’t see him caring much about “moving up the ladder.” I do think he is concerned with his journalistic reputation and anxious to not be seen as part of the close buddy-buddy relationship between Trump and Fox.

Wallace is a Democratic hack... Period..!!!

No offense you’re normally a good poster, but this is the weak limp wristed mentality that has had the Republicans getting their ass kicked year after year. Traditionally the democrats can lie, verbally assault, and treat Republicans like second class citizens, and the Republicans are supposed to just bend over and take it. Being gracious losers is ingrained in the wuss Republican Party DNA. Show your spine, and don’t feel the need to appease the left. Trump is a fighter, he doesn’t have the luxury of hiding in the basement like Beijing Biden.

Reactions: doerunn and utatem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT