ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is lighting it up....

The problem is he's only connecting with the groupies like you guys. Everyone else knows that he can't find the truth if he tried. Not that he would try

Reactions: cems52
in Minnesota tonight. I don't usually watch these, however he is in rare controlled form tonight. Better than the NFL game.
Hope some of you are watching!
sn_dannyd_nope.gif

Did he throw Rudy under the bus yet after his minions got caught fleeing the country? If he didn't, it is coming. He doesn't know these people (who donated $325,000.00 to him and has tons of pictures with) blah blah blah. We have seen every one of his rallies if we have seen one. He alone is the greatest, he is being framed, witch hunt, blah blah blah, Obama, Hillary, and now Biden, blah blah blah, he is a stable genius blah blah blah. Illegal people are taking your jobs blah blah blah. Let's put up a fence and make Mexico pay for it blah blah blah. We know them all. I'm sure you are eating it up like the rest of the rallies like porridge.

Reactions: cems52
The problem is he's only connecting with the groupies like you guys. Everyone else knows that he can't find the truth if he tried. Not that he would try

So Hunter Biden sits on board of corrupt company gets paid 83K a month doesn’t even speak the language, what we’re they paying him for ? He flys on AF2 with Dad to China don’t talk about his overseas business. He introduces Dad to Chinese ( who just so happen to give his little firm 1.5 billion) businessmen, Dad doesn’t ask, who are these guys ? Fly home again nothing said about Hunter’s trip or business dealings. Yet nothing to see here in documented transactions or Dad saying he got prosecutor fired. Who’s the groupie ?

63 million people voted for him in 2016 . He will get MORE votes in 2020.
The protesters outside were vulgar ( as usual) a lot with their faces covered ( Antifa?)throwing bottles at horses and police officers , blocking cars leaving the event , and trying to start mayhem and trouble with Trump people leaving . Several BLM signs.
The Ukraine matter is turning out to be just another hoax . Just like Green said “ the only way we are going to keep Trump from being elected again is to impeach him “ .

So Hunter Biden sits on board of corrupt company gets paid 83K a month doesn’t even speak the language, what we’re they paying him for ? He flys on AF2 with Dad to China don’t talk about his overseas business. He introduces Dad to Chinese ( who just so happen to give his little firm 1.5 billion) businessmen, Dad doesn’t ask, who are these guys ? Fly home again nothing said about Hunter’s trip or business dealings. Yet nothing to see here in documented transactions or Dad saying he got prosecutor fired. Who’s the groupie ?

He sold out the U.S. in trade with China, so he and his son could get rich, in contrast Trump tries to make deals that put America first, but Trump’s the bad guy. It’s sort of like democrat protesters seeking out and physically attacking Trump supporters for supporting Trump, and calling them fascist and Nazis.

He sold out the U.S. in trade with China, so he and his son could get rich, in contrast Trump tries to make deals that put America first, but Trump’s the bad guy. It’s sort of like democrat protesters seeking out and physically attacking Trump supporters for supporting Trump, and calling them fascist and Nazis.
You ever wonder why there aren’t Conservative protestors throwing bottles at police or burning Flags, or attacking Democratic supporters leaving events that Dem candidates are holding ? Talk about good vs evil

Denial, a is very powerful thing louie, however it doesn’t change reality.
Gonna be a tough next 5 years for you! Buckle up.

Zeke, you got those right wing talking points down perfectly . Keep up the lies.

Reactions: cdwright40
The protesters outside were vulgar ( as usual) a lot with their faces covered ( Antifa?)throwing bottles at horses and police officers , blocking cars leaving the event , and trying to start mayhem and trouble with Trump people leaving . Several BLM signs.
The Ukraine matter is turning out to be just another hoax . Just like Green said “ the only way we are going to keep Trump from being elected again is to impeach him “ .
And the Dems will impeach his corrupt ass.

Is that your defense for Trump's criminal behavior?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

You can’t speak the truth to the left. They don’t understand it.

You know what the real kick in the balls is to the democrats and liberal media ....they're doing all the work to ensure that Trump will serve a second term. I cant recall such an implosion by a political party. They're at Defcon 1 with no ammunition.

Reactions: utatem and majus12
Zeke, you got those right wing talking points down perfectly . Keep up the lies.

So none of this happened. Dad Biden didn’t go on TV and tell the story of getting the prosecutor fired. Don’t give me the Fox News talking points I read the book secret empires which hits both sides of aisle but Biden’s are most blatant. You can’t answer so you yell Trump, coincidently just like your candidate Biden. You don’t find it odd that Hunter hasn’t surfaced, better yet the main stream press not even asking where is he ?

Reactions: majus12 and grbcane
So none of this happened. Dad Biden didn’t go on TV and tell the story of getting the prosecutor fired. Don’t give me the Fox News talking points I read the book secret empires which hits both sides of aisle but Biden’s are most blatant. You can’t answer so you yell Trump, coincidently just like your candidate Biden. You don’t find it odd that Hunter hasn’t surfaced, better yet the main stream press not even asking where is he ?
Last I heard he was sleeping with his sister in law. Any problem with that?

It’s even worse, Biden has told the networks and the NY Times not to cover it, and their listening, CNN and another network that I can’t remember, refuse to air Trumps commercial on the Biden incident. Question, how many times has the mainstream media played the Biden tape, amazing isn’t it? The Democrats and press are trying to turn this country into a Banana Republic.

Reactions: GLFSTRM

That’s Hilarious you should take up comedy. We already know you have big problems with reality. I just can’t stop laughing.

Class Act, your dead brothers wife. Yeah I have a problem with that. It’s called morales you just wouldn’t understand.

Reactions: majus12
But Trump has morales. Right?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

You cry about Trumps morals and the fact he Sid grab them by the Pu$$y. Horrible way to treat women. Yet You ask Honey to meet you for some whoring. Claim you a stud but still pay for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT