ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Is Putin's 'Useful Idiot'

I love Canada. Been there many times. I prefer the months of July, August and September. When can I expect my ticket?

Great country. Basically America minus the racism and with healthcare. This is where we will be once the Trumpers are humiliated back into submission and eventually die off.

Reactions: cems52
Great country. Basically America minus the racism and with healthcare. This is where we will be once the Trumpers are humiliated back into submission and eventually die off.
oh fyi. Your NBA is in panic mode. Make sure you support them and turn it on all of your tv's.

Lie lie lie. Only crooks lie so much. Man will always twist the truth. He know the weak minded minions out there will follow. What a ting! The CONMAN PRESIDENT🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: zackbear
Lie lie lie. Only crooks lie so much. Man will always twist the truth. He know the weak minded minions out there will follow. What a ting! The CONMAN PRESIDENT🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Which doesn't speak very favorably for the bootlicking cult members who spend their entire lives protecting his lies and corruption.

Raoul sorry to inform you but you have racist tendencies. All races do. There are whites that have pre conceived views of blacks, blacks that feel the same about whites, whites that have certain views of latins, blacks that feel the same, latins that feel certain views about blacks and whites, latins that hold certain views about other latins, people who have views about Jews and Muslims. I could go on. So lets stop this holier then thou nonsense already. It's utter nonsense. The real question is ; To what degree are these feelings? Are they so strong that you carry hate in your heart ? Feelings for people different then you is probably normal feelings but the small % of people that carry those feelings to the level of actually hating or wanting nothing to do with them or wishing harm, that's unacceptable. Tell me I'm wrong............Say it ain't so. Tell me how you love everyone and don't have stereotypes ingrained in your head. Anyone else?

Reactions: utatem
Raoul sorry to inform you but you have racist tendencies. All races do. There are whites that have pre conceived views of blacks, blacks that feel the same about whites, whites that have certain views of latins, blacks that feel the same, latins that feel certain views about blacks and whites, latins that hold certain views about other latins, people who have views about Jews and Muslims. I could go on. So lets stop this holier then thou nonsense already. It's utter nonsense. The real question is ; To what degree are these feelings? Are they so strong that you carry hate in your heart ? Feelings for people different then you is probably normal feelings but the small % of people that carry those feelings to the level of actually hating or wanting nothing to do with them or wishing harm, that's unacceptable. Tell me I'm wrong............Say it ain't so. Tell me how you love everyone and don't have stereotypes ingrained in your head. Anyone else?

You are using an outdated definition of racism. In the modern discourse, it is prejudice plus political power. This is why Merriam-Webster's dictionary has finally come around to officially changing the definition.

I'll leave it at that out of respect for Gary's request that we avoid talking about race issues.

You are using an outdated definition of racism. In the modern discourse, it is prejudice plus political power. This is why Merriam-Webster's dictionary has finally come around to officially changing the definition.

I'll leave it at that out of respect for Gary's request that we avoid talking about race issues.
That's not what Gary asked of us. He asked us to refrain from racist comments. He did not say we could not discuss racism or race relations like gentlemen. I don't care what Websters new definition of racism is. It's not that hard. Racism is when you hate someone or some group of people and you are willing to use that hate against them in all areas because of their race, religion, sexual preference, etc......I don't need a dictionary to tell me that. BTW Raoul I'm Jewish and I have had plenty of statements made to me or in front of me that are anti-Semitic. No particular group holds an exclusive on racism hurled at them. I assume you are latin so I'm sure you've experienced it yourself.

says Alexander Vindman. He goes on to say, "So he'll try to please Putin. In the army we call this 'free chicken,' something you don't have to work for it just comes to you. This is what the Russians have in Trump: free chicken."

What say you Trump minions?

Pretty rich coming from a left wing politician. Cems, I remember obama bending over and telling Russia Representative, “wait til after the election, I’ll be able to do more” Thats being caught red handed.
Where are the daily Covid tolls????????
people are realizing the BS libs tried to sell us.
A new flu, that vastly affects the sickly and elderly.
Bumbling biden wants a national mandate, and willing to shut country down AGAIN>
LMAO....LMAO
LMAO....LMAO

Pretty rich coming from a left wing politician. Cems, I remember obama bending over and telling Russia Representative, “wait til after the election, I’ll be able to do more” Thats being caught red handed.
Where are the daily Covid tolls????????
people are realizing the BS libs tried to sell us.
A new flu, that vastly affects the sickly and elderly.
Bumbling biden wants a national mandate, and willing to shut country down AGAIN>
LMAO....LMAO
LMAO....LMAO

Lets see how much you LMAO when Trump loses biggly to Sleepy Joe.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

One person i think is dumber than CD here is you. Congrats
He definitely is giving cd a run, however we have new candidates as well.
They will all be eating crow
Trump
another 52 MONTHS
Choke on it Libs
Pffffffft

Last edited:
Lets see how much you LMAO when Trump loses biggly to Sleepy Joe.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
I do respect you Cems, but sometimes, often lately, you make embarassing posts.
WHERE is your BS Covid, Dems realized they lost that argument. Schools are open,Sports are being played, people are back to normal........ IN RED STATES!
Big 10 wiping egg of their dumb faces, lmao @ lib ignorance
Pac 12 will buckle under COMMON sense.
Trump IN A LANDSLIDE

BOOK IT

WHERE is your BS Covid, Dems realized they lost that argument. Schools are open,Sports are being played, people are back to normal........ IN RED STATES!
Trump IN A LANDSLIDE

BOOK IT
Lets make it a bigger bet. Dinner for four, you plus 1, me plus 1.
Deal??????????

Unfortunately, many will have to die off. They will refuse to change their hateful ways.

Trump IN A LANDSLIDE

BOOK IT
Where is my BS Covid? I know 2 people who have died of Covid. My brother in law's daughter was one of the deaths. It's real!

When? When you first decided to hook your wagon to a lying, racist criminal POS president named Trump.

Trump not part of Vinman post. The minute you can’t defend a position you go to YOUR OPINION of OUR President. Vinman lied, Ambassador Yovanovitch lied. You always claim to hate people who lie, how about these two ?

CONMAN travels with his doc closeby and keep everyone at a safe distance. Yet he wants all his minions to sit close to each other for his pleasure. CONMAN WANNABE DICTATOR!

"It's in the air and it's dangerous. It can even kill you" Still though, you really should listen to me and don't wear a mask to protect each because my doc and pals will keep "ME" safe! You guys just follow me I have plenty koolaid for all of you!

Reactions: Raoul2
A guy who questioned the price of Dungeness crabs cannot afford dinner for 4.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Seriously???????
Take the bet!!!
I’ll do whatever I can, including mowing lawns just to pay on the 5% chance Trump loses.-)
So do we have a deal?????????

Where is my BS Covid? I know 2 people who have died of Covid. My brother in law's daughter was one of the deaths. It's real!
It’s the FLU, a new variance. It is deadly to vast overt majority of people. That have pre existing health issues, and or are elderly. Bottom liner, schools are open, life is almost back to normal. No Covid headlines.
SMH at people ignoring reality due to political views.

How do you know he was the source? So what? Trump was caught red handed bribing an ally. So despicable.
Seriously???????
Take the bet!!!
I’ll do whatever I can, including mowing lawns just to pay on the 5% chance Trump loses.-)
So do we have a deal?????????
DINNER FOR 4 Briung your wife, I’ll bring a pretty lady.
If you want to make it cheaper, you can EXCLUDE drinks.
However I”m in, what say you??????????????????????
Take the bet!
If you want I can bring Honey, although my date will be much better looking, no offense Honey

Take the bet!
If you want I can bring Honey, although my date will be much better looking, no offense Honey

majus, bring Fuzzy Zoeller just for laughs.

Take the bet!
You're on!

It’s the FLU, a new variance. It is deadly to vast overt majority of people. That have pre existing health issues, and or are elderly. Bottom liner, schools are open, life is almost back to normal. No Covid headlines.
SMH at people ignoring reality due to political views.
Do you wear a mask?

Trump not part of Vinman post. The minute you can’t defend a position you go to YOUR OPINION of OUR President. Vinman lied, Ambassador Yovanovitch lied. You always claim to hate people who lie, how about these two ?

Trump has lied publicly over 20k times. That has to be a record. I hate corrupt people. Trump is corrupt.

Trump has lied publicly over 20k times. That has to be a record. I hate corrupt people. Trump is corrupt.

Thanks proved my point. Won’t answer question asked just spout off your hatred for Trump.

And your junior senator voted for conviction.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Romney is just a carpetbagger from Michigan by way of Massachusetts who is out of touch with the wants and needs of Utah. Probably why the state legislature here censored him for his actions. Mike Lee on the other hand is a constitutional expert that understands there can be no impeachment without actual evidence.

Romney is just a carpetbagger from Michigan by way of Massachusetts who is out of touch with the wants and needs of Utah. Probably why the state legislature here censored him for his actions. Mike Lee on the other hand is a constitutional expert that understands there can be no impeachment without actual evidence.
History will view Romney's actions against that corrupt POS president as patriotic. Book it!!

Romney is a proper Republican with a moral compass, which is why cultists hate him.

He was spot on about Trump during the campaign

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
History will view Romney's actions against that corrupt POS president as patriotic. Book it!!
Romney is the perfect example of the White Privilege that you all seem to be so against in other instances.

Romney is the perfect example of the White Privilege that you all seem to be so against in other instances.

He's a man among boys in the Republican party - someone with a moral compass who was right about Russia being our number one geopolitical adversary, who was right about Trump being a con artist, and someone who hasn't sold out to white identity racism as much of the Trump era party has.

Last edited:
Reactions: zackbear and cems52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT