ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Is Putin's 'Useful Idiot'

You are using an outdated definition of racism. In the modern discourse, it is prejudice plus political power. This is why Merriam-Webster's dictionary has finally come around to officially changing the definition.

I'll leave it at that out of respect for Gary's request that we avoid talking about race issues.

So the white guy with a beard down to his knees, 10 hand guns 5 assault weapons, the Stars and Bars flying from pole in yard, dungaree jacket with swastika sown on isn’t a racist because he’s unemployed and a loner ?

He's a man among boys in the Republican party - someone with a moral compass who was right about Russia being our number one geopolitical adversary, who was right about Trump being a con artist, and someone who hasn't sold out to white identity racism as much of the Trump era party has.
Please, Romney has more flip flops than Ron Jon's in Cocoa Beach. He was right though when it came to Russia, despite Barry claiming otherwise.

Last edited:
Like Trump?
But yet you hate Trump for it, go figure. My wife mentored one of Mitt's son's in the mortgage business and he tried to hire her away from the company she ran out here in Salt Lake. I know an awful lot about the family but for obvious reasons I shall keep quiet about certain things on here.

But yet you hate Trump for it, go figure. My wife mentored one of Mitt's son's in the mortgage business and he tried to hire her away from the company she ran out here in Salt Lake. I know an awful lot about the family but for obvious reasons I shall keep quiet about certain things on here.

Mitt ain't the prez. Mitt hasn't been impeached for bribery. Mitt didn't downplay the virus for political reasons which resulted in more deaths.

Last edited:
Reactions: zackbear
Mitch ain't the prez. Mitch hasn't been impeached for bribery. Mitch didn't downplay the virus for political reasons which resulted in more deaths.
Downplay a virus that will end up being less deadly than the flu for most of us? Mitt is not the saint that you portray him to be. BTW, did you vote for Mitt over Obama when they ran against each other?

Reactions: utatem
Downplay a virus that will end up being less deadly than the flu for most of us? Mitt is not the saint that you portray him to be. BTW, did you vote for Mitt over Obama when they ran against each other?
According to the new Trump tapes and his latest comments. That kills your (not worst then the common flu) theory. So 801 use something different. Your President in his own words said this virus is deadly and bad. He told his cult members its a Hoax and you Kool Aid drinkers believed him. Facts

According to the new Trump tapes and his latest comments. That kills your (not worst then the common flu) theory. So 801 use something different. Your President in his own words said this virus is deadly and bad. He told his cult members its a Hoax and you Kool Aid drinkers believed him. Facts
If you want facts just look at the data from the CDC. It will show you that the flu is more deadly for those under 70 with no preexisting conditions and 5x's more deadly for those under 25. Facts are a funny thing sometimes when you include all of them.

Reactions: utatem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT