ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Knocking It Out of the Park

Not one word on the concern of climate change, global warming. If he spoke on correcting restoring the enviorment, he would be slapping the faces of the fossil fuel industry which are heavy hitters on campaign contributions

Reactions: cems52 and Raoul2
Biden and the Dems are done.

giphy.gif

Not one word on the concern of climate change, global warming. If he spoke on correcting restoring the enviorment, he would be slapping the faces of the fossil fuel industry which are heavy hitters on campaign contributions

Hoax ...!!!!

What is not a hoax is #45 gave his speech from the the WH. He isnt supposed to do that; a clear violation
Does the planet undergo extreme climate changes? Yes? But in like 1,000 year cycles. What I am saying is that there is ZERO CHANCE we can change it. LIVE WITH IT!! Why destroy successful economies over hoaxes like Covid19 or climate change that we cannot control in any way??? Go live your life.

That pineapple head isn’t going to directly answer that. Doesn’t support his libtard agenda.
I’ll ask again, do you support nuclear power plants ?
No. We saw what happened with Chernobyl, Fukushima city in Japan. The radiation levels at Chernobyl are still high & will be for at least another 100 yrs. An entire community disheveled. The govt lied to the citizens

He didnt say a word or hint on Russia to not interfere with our elections.

No. We saw what happened with Chernobyl, Fukushima city in Japan. The radiation levels at Chernobyl are still high & will be for at least another 100 yrs. An entire community disheveled. The govt lied to the citizens

Didn’t have a containment building again you don’t know what you’re talking about. My real question is if you believe we have 12 years to straighten this carbon emissions out. Why wouldn’t you support zero emissions nuclear. Warning I’m well versed on this.

Didn’t have a containment building again you don’t know what you’re talking about. My real question is if you believe we have 12 years to straighten this carbon emissions out. Why wouldn’t you support zero emissions nuclear. Warning I’m well versed on this.
They'd rather cover the precious earth with those hideous windmills which takes up massive amounts of acreage for little in return.

Im not a scientist but if your well versed on nuclear energy, nuclear proliferation you are implying Chernobyl didnt have containment facilities? Thats what happens when a country is eager to develop their own.
We dont know if 12 yrs is enough time to bring climate change and global warming to a halt. I believe the world has to try to do it. As for a "warning" you should just be straight forward with the carbon emissions issue.

I'm not an expert on Nuclear Power by any stretch, but I know enough to know it's a no-brainer in terms of the environment and cost efficiency...but the Left wants Windmills.

I'm not an expert on Nuclear Power by any stretch, but I know enough to know it's a no-brainer in terms of the environment and cost efficiency...but the Left wants Windmills.
And trump wants coal energy. He campaigned on reducing regulations which would ring back the coal industry!

Reactions: krvanness
And trump wants coal energy. He campaigned on reducing regulations which would ring back the coal industry!

The coal being mined is going to China. Coal burning Power Plants in US there were a 1024 in 2000 now around 330 left. They will also close because they can’t compete economically their buss bar costs very high especially if equipped with scrubbers.

Reactions: canesfan470
Fossil fuel omissions are down over 24% this year in America.
THIS IS A FACT so no need for Trump to address it, he is doing a great job with
climate change also.

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT