ADVERTISEMENT

Trump leads in poll of military families!

I knew that military times poll a couple weeks ago that had Trump at 42% approval with military was Fake. They probably were working I. Unison with the Atlantic and the Biden campaign.

Reactions: krvanness
I knew that military times poll a couple weeks ago that had Trump at 42% approval with military was Fake. They probably were working I. Unison with the Atlantic and the Biden campaign.

I read the way they conducted that poll, it was irregular to say the least. I just kept my mouth shut and waited for a legitimate poll.

You get a poll that says Trump leads and now it's not fake. Makes sense to me.

Reactions: zackbear
Maybe this poll is fake. Doesn't matter. Both polls show Trump losing ground with the military.

Reactions: zackbear
You get a poll that says Trump leads and now it's not fake. Makes sense to me.
I base my opinions on the polls by how they did in the 2016 election. Most were wrong a few had it right. It doesn’t take a genius to see the polls tightening and that sleepy joe and camel toes Camala are on the defense basically changing their whole strategy. There going down whether you want to admit it or not. In my opinion.

Maybe this poll is fake. Doesn't matter. Both polls show Trump losing ground with the military.
Keep believing that. Trump will win 60-65% of military vote. Take that to the bank. You better worry about how much African American vote he gets. Looking good for above 15%. Latino vote looking like 35% going for trump. Florida and PA go Trump you all are done again. Toast

Keep believing that. Trump will win 60-65% of military vote. Take that to the bank. You better worry about how much African American vote he gets. Looking good for above 15%. Latino vote looking like 35% going for trump. Florida and PA go Trump you all are done again. Toast

Good luck with that

I base my opinions on the polls by how they did in the 2016 election. Most were wrong a few had it right. It doesn’t take a genius to see the polls tightening and that sleepy joe and camel toes Camala are on the defense basically changing their whole strategy. There going down whether you want to admit it or not. In my opinion.
Keep hope alive.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Reactions: edtuna
We have a sitting president who has trailed his Democratic rival in most if not all polls since the start of 2020. Sadly you will be disappointed.
Most but definitely not all polls bro. Rasmussen and Trafalgar two polls that were very correct in 2016 have trump tied or ahead in many key swing states. I think you will be the disappointed one

Reactions: grbcane
Most but definitely not all polls bro. Rasmussen and Trafalgar two polls that were very correct in 2016 have trump tied or ahead in many key swing states. I think you will be the disappointed one
Cems is used to disappointment in many facets of his life.

Your statements are true. Democrat coffins should be being built because Trump is gonna make sure that that party is out of Washington. Can you image a country without the current democrat party and CNN MSNDC, ABC, CBS NPR are all exterminated. Here is how I see it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: edtuna
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT