ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Needs to Carpet Bomb This Cesspool Anarchist Site In Downtown Seattle.

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
Literally anarchist terrorists have overthrown a police district, laid siege to local businesses, and taken control of 7 block radius. The lack of military intervention by both the libtard Mayor and libtard Governor is a disgrace to the law and order of this country. Every one of these people need to be arrested, and if they resist arrest, shot in the head. One of the most absurd things I have ever seen.

I've travelled to downtown Seattle probably 25 times for business before retirement, and was there for the earthquake in 2001 which included (of course)..looting and horrible behavior.. I've always thought that the city should be carpet bombed...and especially do now.

That is one miserable city.

Literally anarchist terrorists have overthrown a police district, laid siege to local businesses, and taken control of 7 block radius. The lack of military intervention by both the libtard Mayor and libtard Governor is a disgrace to the law and order of this country. Every one of these people need to be arrested, and if they resist arrest, shot in the head. One of the most absurd things I have ever seen.
Yeah.. i was thinking Downtown Seattle might be a good spot for a nuke test

Yeah.. i was thinking Downtown Seattle might be a good spot for a nuke test

Hopefully not until all reserves of Starbucks 'Morning Joe' are removed and safely ensconced in nuclear proof facilities under the Colorado Rockies.

We shall prevail. Go 'Canes

Reactions: Castillo147
F Starbucks too...want good coffee, Peets from S.F. blows Starbucks away...then again, SF should be second city to be nuked after Seattle...

Blows is right. Are you fukcing kidding, I use Peete's to remove my underwear hashstains and Peet says thank you. Peet's is the most overrated shit...Since Obama.

Are you fukcing kidding, I use Peete's to remove my underwear hashstains and Peet says thank you.
yea dripping that shit Starbucks out of your fat sloppy sweaty ass...disgusting bastard..go suck gas you bastard

yea dripping that shit Starbucks out of your fat sloppy sweaty ass...disgusting bastard..go suck gas you bastard

Well here we have an FSU grad student. I've been away for a few days, who birthed this mutherfkcer ? Why his nose pushing toward my ass, I prefer toilet paper?

Welcome to the dozens.

Last edited:
Hyenas are being shown just how we are giving it up! Take notice...you ain't seen nothing yet....only the begining!

I've travelled to downtown Seattle probably 25 times for business before retirement, and was there for the earthquake in 2001 which included (of course)..looting and horrible behavior.. I've always thought that the city should be carpet bombed...and especially do now.

That is one miserable city.

Holy shit this douchebag is one of us. Hey sorry ass mf convert, Florida 1969, CDW would love your oral attention.

Trump is teaching all the dems that attacked him for using military force a lesson the hard way.
I think he’s going to let Seattle go until the clown mayor begs him for help.

Trump is teaching all the dems that attacked him for using military force a lesson the hard way.
I think he’s going to let Seattle go until the clown mayor begs him for help.

Seattle will be the poster city which teaches people what happens with weak liberal leadership and a defunding/"stand-down" approach with police.

Nancy Pelosi needs to Carpet bumb that wig Trump wears on that head of his.

Nancy Pelosi needs to Carpet bumb that wig Trump wears on that head of his.

Assuming she has the strength get up off of one knee on her own after kneeling during a racist cultural appropriation photo OP wearing African kente garb... Those Tide Pod hors d’ouevers she eats every day in the back of her liberal limousine are making her both weaker and more senile by the day.

Reactions: 4210
Well here we have an FSU grad student. I've been away for a few days, who birthed this mutherfkcer ? Why his nose pushing toward my ass, I prefer toilet paper?

Welcome to the dozens.
Ugly Irwin...you seem to have a thing going on with your ass and what comes from it...pretty disgusting SOB you must be.

Grow up young man...there is hope for a woman..well in your case..hmmmm maybe not...doubt you change your underwear...

Ugly Irwin...you seem to have a thing going on with your ass and what comes from it...pretty disgusting SOB you must be.

Grow up young man...there is hope for a woman..well in your case..hmmmm maybe not...doubt you change your underwear...

Sophomoric putz!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT