ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Picks gets his 3rd Supreme Court Justice

edtuna

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Falling Waters,WV
RIP RBG. Now sit back and watch Trump play this like the genius he is. Play it like he’s going to nominate someone and let the libs set their hair on fire for a week. Then come out and say he will hold off until he’s re-elected.maybe break the news at the debate announce he’s going to nominate a female in honor of RBG. That gets him back some suburban white women. . This will bring back any evangelicals As well that were wavering and also bring over the prolife Dems to our side. As well as bring the law and order back to the forefront along with economy which doesn’t give Dems time to focus on COVID. Trumps numbers for handling COVID will go way up in the coming weeks with deaths cases and hospitalizations down and a vaccine imminent Landslide victory is on the way. Red tsunami. Surfs up Nov 3.

Ok I’m adjusting my opinion. It looks like the plan is to move forward on pick and get it done Nov2. Takes away focus from Covid will shine a big light on how nasty the Dems are as they were with Kavanaugh. This will win is more women votes especially if the Dems slander and attack a female pick which we all know they will. They will attack her faith. Win win for Republicans even if they don’t succeed to get a pick in. Which I would say is 50-50. Obviously Romney Collins and Murkowski are iffy. If we lose all 3 that still gives us 50 and pence could break the tie breaker. I think it gets done Trump gets his 3rd Justice and still wins re-election landslide.

so glad Jeff Flake and little bob corker are gone. i think Collins loses her bid for re-election but republicans will still retain senate majority and we are winning the house as well. You heard it here first

Reactions: majus12 and grbcane
RBG kicking the bucket also changes the Covid narrative because now the media will have to focus on that. Poor Joe lmao even with his media teams assistance won’t be able to keep up.

Reactions: majus12
I think he wraps up the Hispanic vote and Florida with Barbara Lagoa. Solid conservative both state and federal experience. Also would blow through confirmation in an hour. It would completely deflate the Dems

Also forces Harris to decide does she come off the campaign trail or not.

Reactions: edtuna
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT