ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Plays Hardball

honeyiv

SuperCane
Jan 17, 2007
Throwing Mexicans out left and right. Babies, kids, teens, etc. Left in an uproar. But just part of the bigger picture. You squeeze the opposition to death like a python until they tap out. Tapping out means $20B for the wall, E-verify. Then we'll give the libs pathway to citizenship and also leave the Dreamers where they are, providing they have no record.

I'd like a little TV action of some kids getting ripped away from their parents to put more pressure on the left. they will tap out in time but it gets exhausting here in the Octagon.

Not a bad idea to learn to play hard ball based on where he will spending a lot of time in the future.

Reactions: cems52
Been over 1.5 years. I just laid out for you why he’s not going. You should relax and except he’s not going to jail. Would make you not seem so wanting. But, while you’re waiting can I get 2 claps and a Woooooooooo for the Don?

He likes cheese with his whine.

Been over 1.5 years. I just laid out for you why he’s not going. You should relax and except he’s not going to jail. Would make you not seem so wanting. But, while you’re waiting can I get 2 claps and a Woooooooooo for the Don?
1.5 years is nothing. Benghazi took 4 years. No indictments.

Hey Honey, Wright has been handling you bigly this week...I know you said he is a friend on Facebook, but, consider blocking him...just a suggestion..will allow you to drive the Mack Truck.

Hey Honey, Wright has been handling you bigly this week...I know you said he is a friend on Facebook, but, consider blocking him...just a suggestion..will allow you to drive the Mack Truck.

Not according to my scoring, LOL. Nobody has handled me since the Ob Gyn many years ago. All good!

Reactions: cdwright40
Not a bad idea to learn to play hard ball based on where he will spending a lot of time in the future.
proxy.php

Honey, would President Trump have party adversaries as his FB friends? You also are not showing support for your CS friends, who despise the ground Wright "The Snitch" walks on.

Get rid of him...ASAP!

All adversaries are invited to my Facebook and tailgates. I can party and booze it up with anybody.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT