ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMP pulls even in MN

The tide is turning. Just out today Trump is even with Biden in Minnesota. I guess all that defund the police isn’t going over to well in Minneapolis. 😳😬
I know Clinton Democrats who would never support rioting, looting, murder, and mayhem even if the only alternative were Trump. They wanted Bloomberg. The mayor stood up to the crazies in his party to protect the residents of his city.

Reactions: bearguys
Keeping it close in MN means little when you're losing in AZ, FL, NC etc.

The tide is turning. Just out today Trump is even with Biden in Minnesota. I guess all that defund the police isn’t going over to well in Minneapolis. 😳😬

they voted for the fraud who defrauds his own government once before I guess they willl vote the criminal in again for a second term. Both the democrats and republicans are a joke! The country would be much better off if you throw the parties out the window, act as Americans, and do what’s best for the country! That would be to easy right?
#politicssuck

Only Rasmussen and the LA Times poll were anywhere near to correct in 2016 and the Times caught hell from the left for it.
The DNC is a corrupt lying and scheming organization. They would make Goebbels proud. There is no law they wouldnt break or no lie they wouldn't tell to gain power.They have a history of being on the evil side. For slavery ,for segregation,against law and order for weak national defense and porous borders and for high taxes and centralization of the economy. They have used the poor as political slaves ,dangling the carrot but using the stick.They have destroyed the family structure of the country,lowered its morals and confused the sexuality of our young people.
I am no fan of Corrupt RINOs either but Trump is one of the few who isnt seeking money out of politics .Thats what makes him dangerous to the Swamp. That is why the establishment has tried to take him out.

Speaking of tides, have you been swimming in the Red Tide lately?

Last edited:
Only Rasmussen and the LA Times poll were anywhere near to correct in 2016 and the Times caught hell from the left for it.
The DNC is a corrupt lying and scheming organization. They would make Goebbels proud. There is no law they wouldnt break or no lie they wouldn't tell to gain power.They have a history of being on the evil side. For slavery ,for segregation,against law and order for weak national defense and porous borders and for high taxes and centralization of the economy. They have used the poor as political slaves ,dangling the carrot but using the stick.They have destroyed the family structure of the country,lowered its morals and confused the sexuality of our young people.
I am no fan of Corrupt RINOs either but Trump is one of the few who isnt seeking money out of politics .Thats what makes him dangerous to the Swamp. That is why the establishment has tried to take him out.

You must be joking.

You must be joking.

That CREW is a nice unbiased site:

And Rasmussen has him @ 51% approval as of today..

Biden is dead meat...

A 100% spot on summation of the DNC.

Trump closed the gap too quickly. Was hoping he'd do it during debates.
He will take the lead after debates. That will be all she wrote. Joe will get a bump for not blowing his teleprompter speech last night but Trump will get a bigger bump after RNC next week. And when JoBS # come out for Aug. I’m guessing another 3million jobs back in Aug bringing total to 12million jobs back 10mil to go

Reactions: krvanness
He will take the lead after debates. That will be all she wrote. Joe will get a bump for not blowing his teleprompter speech last night but Trump will get a bigger bump after RNC next week. And when JoBS # come out for Aug. I’m guessing another 3million jobs back in Aug bringing total to 12million jobs back 10mil to go
Please be right edtuna...

Reactions: edtuna
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT