ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMP SAID 1800 DEAD MARINES ARE SUCKERS & LOSERS

Florida1969

SuperCane
Feb 21, 2020
When he refuse to go pay his respect to thoses Fallon heroes, because he didn’t want to get his wig wet. Who’s the losers here Trump Zombies.

Yeah, add this one to the other long list of misunderstandings and fake news. He meant something different....for the billionth time...lmao. For a president this is the absolute worst communicator I have ever seen. Hell, for anyone. I have never seen a president have to re-explain himself so much.

Yeah, he seems like a real jerk to military families. You must be thinking of this degenerate

Fact check u r an idiot. It has even been confirmed by Fox.

Sheep. LMAO

Yeah we must have different concepts of What “confirmed” means

Dude, please. You know you don't actually believe President Trump said that about our vets(what he said about McCain was because he hated him not vets in general).

That would be comparable to Obama saying he hated homosexuals and transsexuals. It would never happen.

When he refuse to go pay his respect to thoses Fallon heroes, because he didn’t want to get his wig wet. Who’s the losers here Trump Zombies.

Russia, Russia, Russia, Very convenient this happen two years ago and right before the elections it comes out...

Laughable , Try again...

Reactions: bobbie jo
Wrong donkey
FAKE NEWS
52 more months
Choke on it
Pffffft

Your so sad you fall for the fake news . Should have waited a little bit . Other press members that hate Trump said it never happened

Keep posting anti Trump, we know as well as you do, when push comes to shove you will vote TRUMP!

Keep posting anti Trump, we know as well as you do, when push comes to shove you will vote TRUMP!
You are more likely to WRITE IN FLORIDA69 on your ballot, before I vote for Trump, no matter how many 1200$ checks he send me.

You are more likely to WRITE IN FLORIDA69 on your ballot, before I vote for Trump, no matter how many 1200$ checks he send me.
Thanks for proving you’re as ignorant as I’ve been saying.
You and your communism BS
You truly are a small minded twit!
Choke on this
52 MORE MONTHS

You are a SUCKER & LOSER , AKA TRUMP ZOMBIE.
52 more months you commie douchebag.
Pfffft on your BS commie posts.
Realistically my 12 yr old daughter has more intellect, and no China didnt steal YOUR intellectual property, as you never had any

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT