ADVERTISEMENT

Trump still prez!

I have often said, under the right circumstances a racist does reveal who they are. Your post proved you are a racist and a lunatic. A typical Trump supporter.

All the people you vote for are racist! Lmao! I just told you what Dems do to blacks and what they want for blacks. You’re racist against your self because you vote democratic! What a dumbass you are!

Reactions: PalmaBoy
All the people you vote for are racist! Lmao! I just told you what Dems do to blacks and what they want for blacks. You’re racist against your self because you vote democratic! What a dumbass you are!
You're the dumbass for voting for an incompetent buffoon like Trump.

maxresdefault.jpg

You're the dumbass for voting for an incompetent buffoon like Trump.

maxresdefault.jpg

This maybe true, but what does that say about the first black president we had then? He was way worse than Trump! Go back and look at the Electoral map if you need a reminder on how bad he was! Way worse than Trump could ever be! Facts!

This maybe true, but what does that say about the first black president we had then? He was way worse than Trump! Go back and look at the Electoral map if you need a reminder on how bad he was! Way worse than Trump could ever be! Facts!
Here is a fact. Obama rated 12th among ALL Presidents. Lets see where Trump is after his 4 year reign of terror.

http://time.com/4674300/cspan-presidents-rank-2017/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT