ADVERTISEMENT

Trump takes lead Nationally 😳

It’s all over Haters!! Trump Train is full throttle towards victory.

Comical watching you Trump lemmings grasping at straws. The Buffoon is neither ahead nationally nor in Pennsylvania. Your delusions are running amok. Biden wins in a blowout!

They literally need nothing more from him. Falwell opened their eyes. Tell me, how many of you were raised in the evangelical tradition? I'm born and raised Pentacostal, speaking on what I know. Hell I went to a revival three weeks ago.
Need to finish off the federal judges push, 217 isn't enough.

My mom dragged 5 boys to church every Sunday. Mixed in with summer retreats to various camps around Florida.

I've never seen anyone so convinced about something spend so much time trying to convince others. 8 days, we'll know soon enough right? One thing to talk smack but you continue to act as if its a given.

Advice to Dems and GOP. Go vote. What you think you know ... you don't know. Unless its a blowout by either side I'm correct. If its a blowout I'm wrong and will own it.
Done need to be convinced. It’s going to be a landslide. We have been saying it for weeks.

Need to finish off the federal judges push, 217 isn't enough.

My mom dragged 5 boys to church every Sunday. Mixed in with summer retreats to various camps around Florida.
Only Sunday, lol. I get it. Our church 15 yards from our fence and the pastor was our next door neighbor.

Typically you show up where you think its close and you can turn a state around. Hillary (because of suppression polls) thought she had Wisconsin and Michigan locked up. She lost those two states by less than 40k voters. That's an FIU football game in states that large. The AA community that voted in record numbers stayed home. 100's of thousands of votes in high voting areas never materalized. Had she done a few more visits, had she thought it was close, she would/should have gone there.

Trump in Florida, Trump in NC, is Trump conceeding those states are close. He's not making the same error she did, he's not going to lose them because a few folks state home. The fact that Biden is in GA and Kamala is in TX demonstrates he believes those states are also in play.

We'll know it all in a few more days. I don't think either side will stay home this time.

There are more Dems than Trumpers but Trumpers vote higher than Dems ever will. Question is what do actual Republicans do. How many vote Dem instead of Trump. That'll be the margin.
Lmao if you think there were suppression polls in 2016, with the liberal media laughing at Trump.
You may be well educated, like I am however you are allowing emotions to filter into your reality.
Hillary was an indignant condescending, terrible candidate. Just like bumbling biden.
However you are coreect, 2020 has suppression polls. Tens of thousands show up to impromptu Trump rally’s when biden does one there are more SS and media than voters.
1% joe is libs answer LMAO

Last edited:
Reactions: edtuna
It’s all over Haters!! Trump Train is full throttle towards victory.

Lol Biden won back ALL the traditionally blue states that Hilary lost and then several red states including GA. :p

Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT