ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Takes the Lead in the Polls

He is great at making up lies and the idiots in this country love it and believe it. Shows why USA is so far down the list in the world of education. That’s why he wins again. Rigged election. morons believing him. 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah it’s Trump and the Republicans running our schools and teachers unions. Just look how well the school systems perform in our major cities.

Reactions: krvanness
He is great at making up lies and the idiots in this country love it and believe it. Shows why USA is so far down the list in the world of education. That’s why he wins again. Rigged election. morons believing him. 🤣🤣🤣

Spot on. There are an entire block of people who believe in white identify culture wars over science and objective facts, so obviously the education system is failing.

Is far more credible than the New York Times and Washington Post

17. I believe that you are a fair and balanced poster.

But, The Dailey Mail is an anti Irish, Anti Scottish newspaper dedicated to English far right nationalism. Not sure why that makes it “far more credible” than the NYT and Washington Post.

I am Irish. 92.9% according to 23 and Me. The newspaper hates me and mine. I cannot support The Dailey Mail.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT