ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Tweet

Man, he said and did everything right here except for one thing. GET THE HELL OFF TWITTER WITH THIS! We are talking about potential world war III involving our kids. Give it more respect than a 40 character twitter feed. This is serious business. It doesn't belong on twitter where fat Rosie O'Donnell jokes belong.

Reactions: cems52
Threatening military action on social media is now accepted and applauded by lots of Americans. How far we have fallen in just 1 year.

Reactions: normsmith
Threatening military action on social media is now accepted and applauded by lots of Americans. How far we have fallen in just 1 year.
It's just horrible....and we just can't have this. Our kids lives are in the balance.

It's called toying with an outmatched opponent.

Yeah real Presidential. He acts like a 21 year old talking shit to some idiot at the other end of the bar. I know you right wingers love the tough talk childish bullshit but it accomplishes nothing. Especially when he makes a complete ass of himself by doing it on Twitter.

But turn a deaf ear on abortions. Typical. Fitting your narrative is all you are concerned
Typical right winger hijacking a point in discussion to get another narrative he feels he can defend better. Stay on the topic the OP set. I didn't set it.

Name calling is all you liberals have. You think you’re smart but lack wisdom. You are brainwashed and cannot contribute to society.

Like I said months ago. You must live a purpose driven life. You have displayed on this message board that you have nothing to offer other than talking points from your garbage liberal sites.

Reactions: bobbie jo
Let's leave the personal stuff alone too btw. Make a topic related point or move on please. Nobody cares about your observations on cdwight. He is TGTEDI.

Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and 'smart!'....You shouldn't be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!"

BAUCE!!!!

Would have been awesome if Obummer had half the balls of his wife, and one tenth the balls of Trump.
Bauce my ass, figures you would pound your chest when Trump telegraphs potential military action on social media. Oh by the way, he criticized Obama in 2013 for the same thing but the difference was Obama didn't specifically violate OPSEC (if you know what that means) and indicate that we were going to attack Syria. You must not have never served if you think Trump announcing to the whole world that we're going to take military action was appropriate or remotely cool.

Man, he said and did everything right here except for one thing. GET THE HELL OFF TWITTER WITH THIS! We are talking about potential world war III involving our kids. Give it more respect than a 40 character twitter feed. This is serious business. It doesn't belong on twitter where fat Rosie O'Donnell jokes belong.
He didn't do anything right, you don't announce potential action beforehand in any manner. Most sensible Commander's in Chief brief the nation AFTER THE FACT!

Name calling is all you liberals have. You think you’re smart but lack wisdom. You are brainwashed and cannot contribute to society.

Like I said months ago. You must live a purpose driven life. You have displayed on this message board that you have nothing to offer other than talking points from your garbage liberal sites.
Always remember CD would never fight for any free speech or any kind of rights of a conservative capitalist. The difference we would fight for his rights as our military has all over the world has. CD and his liberal buddies truly believe that president Trump is stupid by believing that it shows how stupid they are. They never debate policy only insults and the love to play the race card . Not a thing wrong with debating policy but they can not because they have none. When you call CD out and prove he is not accountable he will hit the ignore button then turn you in to Gary as a bad person as he did me. I'm good with it I love exposing them for the hypocrites they are lol.

Yeah real Presidential. He acts like a 21 year old talking shit to some idiot at the other end of the bar. I know you right wingers love the tough talk childish bullshit but it accomplishes nothing. Especially when he makes a complete ass of himself by doing it on Twitter.

This is no threat cupcake.

Blah blah blah

Cd. The best man will win the qb starting position. After all, the coaches are paid to decide this. and that is the truth!

Go to bed old man Lou. We'll see you in the next lifetime. But shit like you won't ever take over in MY lifetime. You are disgusting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT