ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMP UP IN SEVERAL SWING STATES

edtuna

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Falling Waters,WV
7 in TX (don’t ever think this was really a swing state but the libs think it’s in play says BETO. Lol)
4 in AZ
4 in OH
3 in FL
2 in GA

the polls are starting to turn around even the liberal Democrat fake polls will startclosing the gap in the next 2 weeks so they don’t look like total corrupt activist Hacks when Trump pulls out the stunningVictory NOV 3. 25 days.

7 in TX (don’t ever think this was really a swing state but the libs think it’s in play says BETO. Lol)
4 in AZ
4 in OH
3 in FL
2 in GA

the polls are starting to turn around even the liberal Democrat fake polls will startclosing the gap in the next 2 weeks so they don’t look like total corrupt activist Hacks when Trump pulls out the stunningVictory NOV 3. 25 days.
I think PA and MI are the two we need Trump working hard on, all of these you mention here are done deals and dont need focus much. NC should be fine, Pretty sure Minn is done deal for Trump too first time in ages.

I think PA and MI are the two we need Trump working hard on, all of these you mention here are done deals and dont need focus much. NC should be fine, Pretty sure Minn is done deal for Trump too first time in ages.
Agreed. I think people in MI & PA are sick of the draconian lockdowns and Trump will win both. I think James could win the senate seat in MI as well. But they are going to try and stall and cheat. But Trump wins without these two if he pulls MN or WI. So they can take two 3 weeks it won’t matter. Trump wins with 4-5 states to spare IMO

Agreed. I think people in MI & PA are sick of the draconian lockdowns and Trump will win both. I think James could win the senate seat in MI as well. But they are going to try and stall and cheat. But Trump wins without these two if he pulls MN or WI. So they can take two 3 weeks it won’t matter. Trump wins with 4-5 states to spare IMO
Well this morning Trump said the releases coming about Hillary emails and Obama and Biden involvment in the coup attempt will be earth shattering. Cant wait. Ill be pumping it on twitter and facebook as the media besides fox wont report it.

Reactions: edtuna
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT