ADVERTISEMENT

Trumpers urging boycott of GA runoffs

Trump will not support the GA candidates, so their turnout should be lower than on election day. This is why you don't support a narcissist - he will take from you but fail to give back when you need it the most.

No this isn't a troll from the left. They've been protesting in front of the Capitol.Trump supporters say since Kemp,Perdue,Loeffler and the Republican won't stop the fraud that they are traitors and they will not support them. And this isn't Democrats dressed up as republicans these are Trump supporters. And I've spoken with a few Republican friends and they are amazed at how stupid these people are. And news flash its 10s of thousands that feel that way. Georgia's about to be blue head to toe!

Reactions: zackbear and Raoul2
No this isn't a troll from the left. They've been protesting in front of the Capitol.Trump supporters say since Kemp,Perdue,Loeffler and the Republican won't stop the fraud that they are traitors and they will not support them. And this isn't Democrats dressed up as republicans these are Trump supporters. And I've spoken with a few Republican friends and they are amazed at how stupid these people are. And news flash its 10s of thousands that feel that way. Georgia's about to be blue head to toe!

Hagaha yea OK...

I live here and the boycott is real. This election sadly has shown the mind set of some seriously ignorant and stupid people.
It’s never a good idea for one party to control the WH and both Houses..There needs to be checks on what the other party is doing....I suspect one or both Republicans in Georgia senate race will win...

It’s never a good idea for one party to control the WH and both Houses..There needs to be checks on what the other party is doing....I suspect one or both Republicans in Georgia senate race will win...

I understand how and why government was setup. But the candidates representing the Republican party are under performing in the people of Georgia's eyes. Loeffler is going to lose and Perdue is a toss up. But if these Trump supporters dont pull their heads out their asses Georgia will be a blue state for years to come. If half of the people protesting and pushing for Republicans to not vote succeed i predict every major seat associated with GA will be blue from governor down in 2 years. Neither Republican representative is running on a platform to revitalize the state. Its negative ad after negative ad. And a simply fact check is making them look like the real radicals and the ones pushing division among people. Just giving you a unbiased look into whats going on here.

I have to disagree with you on this. I might have agreed with you 20 years ago when there was less partisanship. In today's environment without full control Dems will get nothing done. Republicans have demonstrated their disdain for compromise not only during Trump's presidency but more importantly during Obama's. This country cannot afford 4 more years of gridlock.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raoul2
I have to disagree with you on this. I may have agreed with you 20 years ago when there was less partisanship. In today's environment without full control Dems will get nothing done. Republicans have demonstrated their disdain for compromise not only during Trump's presidency but more importantly during Obama's. This country cannot afford 4 more years of gridlock.

Agreed. The era of bipartisanship is pretty much over. If one party wins the Presidency and happens to also have control of Congress then the other party will only obstruct for two years to gin up base support for the next mid terms. That’s why Biden should go all in as much as he possibly can from day one. The people elected his agenda so that is what he should work to implement the moment he’s sworn in.

Reactions: Richie Y and cems52
Of the 2 Republicans running, Kelly is the most vulnerable for defeat.

She's not going to win period. There is a lot of disdain for her here. Now Purdue is a different story. He's gonna be tough for Ossoff to beat. I believe if Trump doesn't get behind both whole heartedly both lose. There's 10s of thousand disgruntled Trump cultist threatening to withhold their vote. If they do Ga gonna be blue from head to toe. And it's definitely trending that way.

Even RNC chairwoman can’t argue or defend Trumps ongoing narrative of voter fraud in Georgia..Voters are wondering why even bother voting or donating if the Senate elections in Georgia have already been determined...She didn’t have an answer..

• Haha
Reactions: m.dan and cems52
Let the Supervisor of Elections know we got another mail in ballot to be counted. Hold the certification.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
These people are finally waking the fk up!!! They were afraid of Trump and we're cowardly when he needed something. They are realizing now he is just nothing more than a bully. They realize what they should have awhile ago. It's crazy to soil thier own reputation for this fool,

Reactions: cems52
Meanwhile Biden's lead just keeps growing. Pretty amazing that people who live in Trump's former burrow of residence see him as the con artist he is.

Tales from the swamp.....

She ain't going to win here. Most people I know dislike her.And the cross contamination is gonna effect Purdue's votes as well. They backed the wrong horse(Trump) and now the Republican party is gonna suffer greatly for it. They love to say 8 years of Obama got us Trump. Which isn't true.America voted for Trump because they weren't ready for a woman president. I believe 2020 will be looked at in history as the birthing of a country controlled and ran by Democrats for the next decade. If Republicans don't alter their approach to politics and the way they cultivate new members its gonna be a long time before the party has a control in government again. I know that what I just wrote gave some of y'all heartburn and a migraine but you have no one but yourselves to blame. Enjoy your day and Go CANES!

Reactions: cems52 and Raoul2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT