ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMPS AMERICA

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
d88f36117ab34e1d47b28c09b0420599-700.jpg

Reactions: TexasCane83
Nah, the Pubs in Georgia, where he lives, would never allow that to happen outside of maybe the slums of Atlanta.
Let them burn their sht neighborhoods, who cares.

My family lives in Alpharetta, away from the garbage

Your so gross man. These idiots have been destroying there own cities and the lives and the livelihoods of their neighbors for months now. Then you come on here pounding your chest and say look what Trump did. This is backfiring on the dems so bad. No one supports this and no one supports groups who perpetuate it....ANTIFA, BLM, Democrats. This may end up winning him the election.
I am not going to label all democrats with this left wing agenda. Lets be careful. Their are some blue collar dems out there that will be flipping to Trump this election.

I am not going to label all democrats with this left wing agenda. Lets be careful. Their are some blue collar dems out there that will be flipping to Trump this election.
The flipped in 16 and then he came thru for them. If it wasn't for this virus Trump would be a virtual lock to be re-elected.

Reactions: gchaneyjr
The flipped in 16 and then he came thru for them. If it wasn't for this virus Trump would be a virtual lock to be re-elected.
No doubt. If we can just flip CD we got this in the bag. To give you an idea how bad it is for Biden my mother is a liberal to the core. She kicked me out of her house once in a spat about Obama (True Story). She is 50/50 right now between Trump and Biden. That amazes me. She feels Trump has done well as president because her retirement accounts are up and that the left has been overly harsh on him in the media.

Name a Republican controlled city with rioting, burning, looting and killing.We'll. wait.

So, let me get this straight. If people are peacefully protesting and the boogaloo and KKK and kids with guns and other groups show up and start killing or causing trouble that is on the dems? Sorry, but some of us aren't that stupid. People don't like protest and will go to these cities to cause this.....allowing the right to complete their narrative this is what happens when you protest. When protest happen in republican run cities though what about that?

Sure, I can name more than one. I think this vortex of information you have decided is going to suit your narrative as you divide this country by excusing a sitting president speaks volumes.

Wilmington, North Carolina; New Bern, North Carolina; Cedar City, Utah; Bend, Oregon; Crested Butte, Colorado; Auburn, Alabama; Odessa, Texas; Chagrin Falls, Ohio; Chehalis, Washington; Bridgehampton, New York; Havre, Montana; Grand Forks, North Dakota; Wellsville, New York; and Grand Island, Nebraska;Loganville, GA.

Every single one of these Cities listed both voted for Trump in 2016 and are represented by Republican in Congress. Let it be known this plan to divide America this way lead by Trump and carried out by his cucks simply won't hold water. The American people are just way too smart for it. Have you seen the numbers? Have you seen his approval ratings?

• Haha
Reactions: lysmaryj
CD, when you step out of your house it doesnt look like that. Come on out and play with the world again.
No, I live in a nice suburb....and it is going to stay that way. Which is why I am not voting for Trump.

You still believe this is all just peaceful protesting. Damn your handlers got you in the bag. I posted videos earlier of BLM chanting "death to america" and destroying everything in their path. So peaceful. Get your head outta the sand.
I think BLM and many people want this version of America dead because it isn't the America it claims to be. I think we want the America that it is for everyone else for black people. That doesn't include an America where black are gunned down by police and their counter parts can kill two people and attempt to kill others and be brought in peacefully.

A person shot in the back 7 times just isn't what was signed up for in this country. The protest will not stop until there are ideas implemented on how to end this. PERIOD! If people are suspect or suspect of a crime just bring him to justice peacefully just like you did with this Kyle kid.

So, let me get this straight. If people are peacefully protesting and the boogaloo and KKK and kids with guns and other groups show up and start killing or causing trouble that is on the dems? Sorry, but some of us aren't that stupid. People don't like protest and will go to these cities to cause this.....allowing the right to complete their narrative this is what happens when you protest. When protest happen in republican run cities though what about that?

Sure, I can name more than one. I think this vortex of information you have decided is going to suit your narrative as you divide this country by excusing a sitting president speaks volumes.

Wilmington, North Carolina; New Bern, North Carolina; Cedar City, Utah; Bend, Oregon; Crested Butte, Colorado; Auburn, Alabama; Odessa, Texas; Chagrin Falls, Ohio; Chehalis, Washington; Bridgehampton, New York; Havre, Montana; Grand Forks, North Dakota; Wellsville, New York; and Grand Island, Nebraska;Loganville, GA.

Every single one of these Cities listed both voted for Trump in 2016 and are represented by Republican in Congress. Let it be known this plan to divide America this way lead by Trump and carried out by his cucks simply won't hold water. The American people are just way too smart for it. Have you seen the numbers? Have you seen his approval ratings?
CD doing his usual boogie woogie

I think BLM and many people want this version of America dead because it isn't the America it claims to be. I think we want the America that it is for everyone else for black people. That doesn't include an America where black are gunned down by police and their counter parts can kill two people and attempt to kill others and be brought in peacefully.
Nobody wants an America where police have to kill someone. No one wants an America with violent crime. No one wants an America where people live in fear. For you to believe in your version of America discounts the fact that in many cities crime is high. They are dangerous for the citizens and the police. Because of the danger bad things are sometimes going to happen to good people.

Reactions: majus12

A person shot in the back 7 times just isn't what was signed up for in this country. The protest will not stop until there are ideas implemented on how to end this. PERIOD! If people are suspect or suspect of a crime just bring him to justice peacefully just like you did with this Kyle kid.
And CD there is no decent human being of ANY color that wants racism of any sort. The problem is we can not regulate a person's heart and soul. There are racists out there of every color and creed. There are white's who don't like blacks, blacks who don't like whites, latins who don't like blacks, blacks who don't like latins, people who don't like Jews or Muslims, Muslims who don't like Jews or Christians......straight people who don't like Gays........................on and on and on. I prefer to look at the major positive strides we have made in America over decades in this area. We will always be able to do better but we will never be able to get hate out of a person who harbors it.

Nobody wants an America where police have to kill someone. No one wants an America with violent crime. No one wants an America where people live in fear. For you to believe in your version of America discounts the fact that in many cities crime is high. They are dangerous for the citizens and the police. Because of the danger bad things are sometimes going to happen to good people.
Not sure what it is you are having a hard time understanding but this version of America doesn't offer justice equally. The facts just prove this. It's not hard to see....and it may work for YOU and that's great but it doesn't work for all of us. Changes must be made. BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY! We need to protest, vote politicians out of office and look to elect people that have a new way of doing things on the local, state and federal levels. We are not going to accept this version of Americas judicial system. It's that plain and simple. The time is now! The American people are fired up and ready to go. We are mobilized to turn this country around.

Kyle Rittenhouse peacefully turned himself in, Jacob Blake did not. Jacob Blake violently resisted and therefore was shot. This is a very simple process.

Here we go with living in the past again. This is 2020. Black people have every which right and liberty as every other person in this country. Your just going to have to come to grips that your not a victim anymore. The same exact laws and regulations that apply to white people also apply to people of color.

Oh..and no one is protesting. You mean rioting, looting, and destroying their own cities. And its because they are a self entitled, ignorant generation that has been taught to hate the very country that gives them all these liberties.
Are you black? If not how would you know? Yes, there are plenty of protest going on in republican towns too. Look at that list of towns I provided.

Not sure what it is you are having a hard time understanding but this version of America doesn't offer justice equally. The facts just prove this. It's not hard to see....and it may work for YOU and that's great but it doesn't work for all of us. Changes must be made. BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY! We need to protest, vote politicians out of office and look to elect people that have a new way of doing things on the local, state and federal levels. We are not going to accept this version of Americas judicial system. It's that plain and simple. The time is now! The American people are fired up and ready to go. We are mobilized to turn this country around.
The time was after Floyd was killed but it got hijacked by scumbags like Antifa and militant BLM rioters. So that train left the station. I fear with what is going on that race relations are going backwards not forward. Really is such a shame and I mean that sincerely.

Reactions: rkrantz
Kyle Rittenhouse peacefully turned himself in, Jacob Blake did not. Jacob Blake violently resisted and therefore was shot. This is a very simple process.

Unfortunately police work doesn't mean all suspects are going to be peaceful and turn themselves in. That's why it is called police WORK.

No...it doesn't. If it did, we wouldn't be protesting. It really has never since the origins of this country. We have countless examples. No need for me to rehash them.
And CD in case you feel like taking color of skin out of the equation the truth is poor people of every race can get shafted in the Justice System because they don't have the means for good representation.

Reactions: rkrantz

Can you please show us a link to any rioting, burning, looting or killings that took place in Cedar City, Utah? I must have missed it on the news out here. They did have one of the first Blue Lives Matter marches in the country in Cedar City and this area will decidedly vote for Trump again.

Reactions: HJCane and kamco360

"A person shot in the back 7 times just isn't what was signed up for in this country. The protest will not stop until there are ideas implemented on how to end this. PERIOD! If people are suspect or suspect of a crime just bring him to justice peacefully just like you did with this Kyle kid."

I agree 100% with this. Absolutely the way it should go.

However...

That whole "bring him to justice peacefully" part has to go both ways. Cops were trying to bring Blake in peacefully, but he fought and did not comply and then went into his car to grab a weapon to try and inflict further harm.

That right there is the issue.

*NEWSFLASH* - COPS WILL SHOOT YOU IF YOU PULL A WEAPON ON THEM.

I know this is news to many people... but it's kind of been the way it goes for, I don't know... 100 years or so.

If cops are going to be held to that kind of standard where they cannot defend themselves or get criminals to comply in effort to "bring them in peacefully" then criminals need to be held to the same standard.

I'll tell the cops to not shoot the criminals if you tell the criminals not to resist or try to hurt the cops. It HAS TO go both ways.

Sound good?

Unfortunately police work doesn't mean all suspects are going to be peaceful and turn themselves in. That's why it is called police WORK.
So its OK for suspects to violently resist arrest, especially when they have 2 warrants out for crimes of violent nature. I hope you and those who think like you keep that line of thought going, this will assure 4 more years of Trump.

This is more like it.

2fVE1lp.jpg
Hey Donkey, as a Jewish man, don’t ever compare the slaughter of 10 million people, 6 million of which were Jews, to todays protest,
This post only shows you’re an ignorant fool!
Sorry not sorry that is an asshole post.

Hey Donkey, as a Jewish man, don’t ever compare the slaughter of 10 million people, 6 million of which were Jews, to todays protest,
This post only shows you’re an ignorant fool!
Sorry not sorry that is an asshole post.

Seems you hold a minority view among your own people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT