ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps appeal for his subpoenas will go to Merrick Garland.....LMAO; Can't make this stuff up!!!!

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
Oh boy.....NOT GOOD! LMAO, ROLAMAO, LOL, LODLDOLDOGGHOAIUD

160310152819-merrick-garland-super-tease.jpg

And, quite appropriately, will be overruled by SCOTUS if Garland rules stupidly.
LMAO@YOU thinking the supreme court will take a case for the right for congress to issue a subpoena......bless your heart.

Last edited:
Remember when Breezy the whore and her lawyer was a little cd hero lmao . Little cd is always in a fantasy world but what do you you expect from a EBT card carrying liberal that thinks President Trump is stupid and he is brilliant lol.

Remember when Breezy the whore and her lawyer was a little cd hero lmao . Little cd is always in a fantasy world but what do you you expect from a EBT card carrying liberal that thinks President Trump is stupid and he is brilliant lol.
Going back over this guy/ girl ‘s posts he/she is batting 0 for a 1,000 I can’t find anything this lefty was ever right about - unbelievable- the wheels came off his/ her clown car a long time ago

Last edited:
Judges don't matter in your other post... clown lemming strikes again.
I never said they don't matter genius. I said it didn't matter if you stack the courts with conservative judges because they rule on case law. Not party. It's America...not a banana republic.

This judge in particular....because I know for a fact he is qualified.

Relying on a judge to give you a handout? Remind you of anything? Aren't these the same people against handouts? What? No fake outrage? I guess it is okay to stack the courts for a free ruling. God forbid some poor person get an Obama phone.....lol....and some free internet service. Can't make this stuff up....smdh. Your head explodes with the thought of a free phone huh?

Reactions: hawaiian cane
I never said they don't matter genius. I said it didn't matter if you stack the courts with conservative judges because they rule on case law. Not party. It's America...not a banana republic.

We both know it matters, more of a rhetorical question that has already been answered regardless of your contradictions.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1

Put me back on ignore

We both know it matters, more of a rhetorical question that has already been answered regardless of your contradictions.
No...it doesn't....It is a poor strategy that will come home to roost....case in point? Merrick Garland.

Chess vs Checkers

You claimed to put me on ignore, do you back track on everything?
Lol I’m reading this back and forth and it’s hysterical. He must have like a 40 IQ. I used to laugh at DannyBoyCane the same way until I realized he was actually a medical diagnosis that made him the way he was and then I felt bad so I just ignored him. I hope that’s not the case here.

There is truth here. There are quite a few judges that have ruled against what their appointing POTUS might expect. It is what keeps us legit. When the judges rule along party lines all is lost . . .

There is truth here. There are quite a few judges that have ruled against what their appointing POTUS might expect. It is what keeps us legit. When the judges rule along party lines all is lost . . .
A lot of people don't understand this fact. It's not like the supreme court where a ruling can set important precedent....but even then. These courts balance themselves with respect to what is best for the entire country at the time. Roberts for example wasn't appointed by a liberal or as a liberal judge but has not necessarily voted conservatively. It's generally not their culture to think along party lines.....for the reason you stated.

Reactions: roofermike
Lol I’m reading this back and forth and it’s hysterical. He must have like a 40 IQ. I used to laugh at DannyBoyCane the same way until I realized he was actually a medical diagnosis that made him the way he was and then I felt bad so I just ignored him. I hope that’s not the case here.
It's the drugs, no one is this self contradictory and forgetful

You said it not me. How old are you lemming?
Please watch your name calling. It makes no difference. I know what I said. I know who I have on ignore and after they are on ignore they are completely dead to me. Like a good flush of sh't down the toilet. The end.....now like I said, if you want to talk sh't about being on ignore so bad then put me on ignore and be done with it. Stop trying to impress people to fit in. I will decide who I put on ignore and why.

Please watch your name calling. It makes no difference. I know what I said. I know who I have on ignore and after they are on ignore they are completely dead to me. Like a good flush of sh't down the toilet. The end.....now like I said, if you want to talk sh't about being on ignore so bad then put me on ignore and be done with it. Stop trying to impress people to fit in. I will decide who I put on ignore and why.
Little cd has me on ignore but he reads everything I post lmao

I personally enjoy the entertainment from you getting routinely blasted for your uninformed opinions and emotional outbursts. So keep at it lemming, we have a good thing going.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT