ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's betrayal of the Kurds is a gift to Putin and Assad

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
......AND some of you seriously think I care what you think of me? This is not only the raping and murdering of our allies....this is a resurgence of isis. Listening to him explain this decision is very painful. He sounds like OJ explaining where he was the night of the killings. He sounds like a complete fool that is woefully unqualified to be president. To let our Allies get butchered like this.

It is completely unacceptable. He is just not fit to be Americas commander and chief and I don't care what you think of me. I told you so....for years. If this doesn't prove it. Nothing does.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/07/middleeast/trump-kurdish-syria-turkey-intl/index.html

......AND some of you seriously think I care what you think of me? This is not only the raping and murdering of our allies....this is a resurgence of isis. Listening to him explain this decision is very painful. He sounds like OJ explaining where he was the night of the killings. He sounds like a complete fool that is woefully unqualified to be president. To let our Allies get butchered like this.

It is completely unacceptable. He is just not fit to be Americas commander and chief and I don't care what you think of me. I told you so....for years. If this doesn't prove it. Nothing does.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/07/middleeast/trump-kurdish-syria-turkey-intl/index.html
CD you are just a parrot repeating whatever you hear. Our Soldiers don't need to be there any more. We should get out of all these Countries. It's been long enough. Since I'm sure you never served you probably can't understand the pain and anxiety for families and friends of those deployed and for what? To save or police these radical countries that all hate each other? I guarantee you that if Trump were sending troops in instead of removing them that you and all the other Liberals would be freaking the F out.

Of course it's a gift. Trump takes his orders from Putin not the American people. His mission is to cause chaos at every turn snd he's been successful at it.

Now the yellow-fking-belly gives up one of our top supporting group of fighters for many years in our fight against terrorism. The Kurds have sustained thousands of deaths already in Syria, the US barely a handful.

Let that shyt sink in Trumpers. He just signed the death warrant of thousands of Kurd fighters.

CD you are just a parrot repeating whatever you hear. Our Soldiers don't need to be there any more. We should get out of all these Countries. It's been long enough. Since I'm sure you never served you probably can't understand the pain and anxiety for families and friends of those deployed and for what? To save or police these radical countries that all hate each other? I guarantee you that if Trump were sending troops in instead of removing them that you and all the other Liberals would be freaking the F out.

Yeah he's a parrot. What are you? Go learn about world affairs and stop taking your narrative from traitors like Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, and Laura Ingraham.

Having worked with many Kurds during my years in Iraq, I would be delighted if Trump protected them. They did after all, risk their own lives on our behalf. This sends an ominous message to our allies that they can’t rely on the United States to have their back, which is a total disaster for our foreign policy.

Having worked with many Kurds during my years in Iraq, I would be delighted if Trump protected them. They did after all, risk their own lives on our behalf. Another message this sends to our allies is that they can’t rely on the United States to have their back, which is a total disaster for our foreign policy.

Special Operations warfighters, fighting side by side and guiding the Kurds, are so pissed over this one man shyt show decision.

When Arab countries love their families more then they hate each other then there will be peace. Not likely anytime soon.............

It doesn't work that way unfortunately. These are countries sacrificing human lives for our cause. We made commitments to these people. These are binding. It's called diplomacy and if you can't honor our countries commitments....we are not credible. This is what is happening. Our credibility is very important not just to our economy bit our world influence. This is big boy stuff and he isn't qualified. It will result in a resurgence.

Last edited:
Yep. I used to visit 5th Group in Mosul in 2005. We relied heavily on the Kurds to help us fight Sunni insurgents up there.

These clueless wonders have no concept of the ongoing operations whose success relies heavily on groups of people that support and die for our cause to keep Isis at bay and out of the USA.

My opinion is that Trump took this ill-advised bold move to divert attention from his impeachment TO SAVE HIS OWN FKING SKIN.

These clueless wonders have no concept of the ongoing operations whose success relies heavily on groups of people that support and die for our cause to keep Isis at bay and out of the USA.

My opinion is that Trump took this ill-advised bold move to divert attention from his impeachment TO SAVE HIS OWN FKING SKIN.
It is unprecedented lack of rationale and/or corruption at best.

It doesn't work that way unfortunately. These are countries sacrificing human lives for our cause. We made commitments to these people. These are binding. It's called diplomacy and if you can't honor our countries commitments....we are not credible. This is what is happening. Our credibility is very important not just to our economy bit our world influence. This is big boy stuff and he isn't qualified. It will result in a resurgence.
The Kurds have no country and have been at odds with Turkey in particular for literally hundreds if not thousands of years. Having 50 soldiers in harms way isn't changing that fact. I understand they are pro-America and helped us out I really do but tell me this; How long should we stay in the Middle East when those conflicts are not ending any time soon? Another year? Five more? Ten more? Please tell me...................

Reactions: majus12
The Kurds have no country and have been at odds with Turkey in particular for literally hundreds if not thousands of years. Having 50 soldiers in harms way isn't changing that fact. I understand they are pro-America and helped us out I really do but tell me this; How long should we stay in the Middle East when those conflicts are not ending any time soon? Another year? Five more? Ten more? Please tell me...................
I wasn't clear. It's the commitment we made to people looking to establish a territory. This is vital to our place in the world. We can't make these commitments and back out of them after they kept thier end. That is understandable at a very fundamental level man.

How long? That's easy. Until the threat no longer exist. That was our commitment. Again.. this is world diplomacy. That's what it is in 2019. It's not the 1800s where we can mind our business. This is a very intricate world economy. We are trading on our standing in the world and you know what? This is actually bipartisan as an issue.

Republicans think this is just as stupid as Dems.

When Arab countries love their families more then they hate each other then there will be peace. Not likely anytime soon.............

Do you even have a clue why we fight over there? We fight so that Isis, Al-Qaeda, etc., don’t spread that shyt over here on our shores, in our cities. We fight there so that you and your boys can enjoy your freedoms w/o having to wear a kevlar to bed, or wonder if your car’s gonna blow when you open the door, or to ensure you’re girlfriend or spouse won’t be taken by terrorists to be passed around.

Yes it’s a mess over there, but it’s nice here ain’t it? We wanna keep it that way. The Kurds were a major partner in that effort until dumb shyt went and hung them out to dry starting yesterday. And you know why he sided with the Turks and the Russians? To save his own fking skin, to divert American families from his impeachment. Yellow-belly draft dodging POS. And a bunch of you voted for him because he was gonna make America great again. Half you fkrs weren’t even born of the era he speaks of returning us to.

Do you even have a clue why we fight over there? We fight so that Isis, Al-Qaeda, etc., don’t spread that shyt over here on our shores, in our cities. We fight there so that you and your boys can enjoy your freedoms w/o having to wear a kevlar to bed, or wonder if your car’s gonna blow when you open the door, or to ensure you’re girlfriend or spouse won’t be taken by terrorists to be passed around.

Yes it’s a mess over there, but it’s nice here ain’t it? We wanna keep it that way. The Kurds were a major partner in that effort until dumb shyt went and hung them out to dry starting yesterday. And you know why he sided with the Turks and the Russians? To save his own fking skin, to divert American families from his impeachment. Yellow-belly draft dodging POS. And a bunch of you voted for him because he was gonna make America great again. Half you fkrs weren’t even born of the era he speaks of returning us to.
Yeah ok. Why don’t you send your kid over there then get back to me.

So when Obama takes troops out of Iraq he is anti-American and directly responsible for the rise of ISIS. Now that Trump is president and makes a similar decision we should get out of all these countries. Got it. And by the way you are doing nothing but repeating what your leader says on TV so I wouldn't criticize CD. The fact is you defend Trump regardless of what the issue or the decision he makes. Laughable that have the nerve to call anyone a parrot

So when Obama takes troops out of Iraq he is anti-American and directly responsible for the rise of ISIS. Now that Trump is president and makes a similar decision we should get out of all these countries. Got it. And by the way you are doing nothing but repeating what your leader says on TV so I wouldn't criticize CD. The fact is you defend Trump regardless of what the issue or the decision he makes. Laughable that have the nerve to call anyone a parrot
Never said that about Obama although I did think it was dumb to set a date and announce it. I also posted the other day that Trump bringing up someone he is running against on the phone to Ukraine was the dumbest thing I ever heard. Not impeachable after reading the transcript but certainly dumb as F*ck. I also don't like his Twitter nonsense. I find it Un Presidential. I get it but don't like it. So now you know where I really stand........

Reactions: zackbear
You can put me on record as saying I’m not happy about abandoning the Kurds either . That would be an Obama move . It’s probably one of the first times I’ve found fault in anything Trump has done .

You can put me on record as saying I’m not happy about abandoning the Kurds either . That would be an Obama move . It’s probably one of the first times I’ve found fault in anything Trump has done .
You do realize Kurds are douchebags, simply lessor of 2 evils.
Like Trump said, got to get out sometime. I can’t imagine that 50 soldiers makes a significant difference

Let me tell you guys something about me. US Navy 79-85 worked in OR as a scrub tech facial trauma team. I was the only Tech ordered to go to Gawler funeral home on Wisconsin Ave NW Washington DC in April 1983 with several dentists and the Chief of Oral Pathology at 2400 hours. Six days earlier our Embassy was blown up by a car bomb in Beirut. My mission was to chart and assist the Chief and dentists in identifying the 6 day Dead not embalmed Army and Marine Corps servicemen who were sent back so we could identify them by their teeth. Approximately 8 young men in separate coffins torn to shreds . A leg here and an arm there. Jaws locked had to be cut open. A smell I could not get out of my nose for weeks after puking. So don’t fu**ing tell me you care about the Kurds or anyone else over there over our young people. Some of you got big balls and never served a day for our country!

at this point it makes absolutely no difference what trump does. you people just don't have the balls to stand up and call it out. You hide behind a party.....and it is at the expense of what people died for in this country.

You do realize Kurds are douchebags, simply lessor of 2 evils.
Like Trump said, got to get out sometime. I can’t imagine that 50 soldiers makes a significant difference
at this point it makes absolutely no difference what trump does. you people just don't have the balls to stand up and call it out. You hide behind a party.....and it is at the expense of what people died for in this country.
Guess you didn’t read the above you lame MF

Reactions: majus12 and GLFSTRM
Yep. You could pull up plenty of his posts that have attacked Trump and the neocons for sending our children into harms way in unnecessary wars, as he put it. Now, all of a sudden, we should stay there until the end of time. Poor guy is so contrarian that he even contradicts his own posts.

There are Syrian, Iranian and Iraqi Kurds. There are many Kurdish militant groups within each country, some good some bad depending on their national, tribal or clan affiliations. They fight each other, Shia and Sunnis in country and out. It's a total cluster fck. They are the quentisential "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

The US leaving does NOT benefit Russia, we were the only thing holding it together. As of today Iran conducted military drills on Turkey's border, the Syrian leader has threatened Erdogan and Russia is busy trying to mediate, lol.

So instead of launching rockets, drones at our allies SA and Isreal, the Shia animals are focused on the Turks and Russia is stuck with them all. Lastly, none of these groups give a damn about civilians, women or children, zero.

Reactions: majus12 and HJCane
There are Syrian, Iranian and Iraqi Kurds. There are many Kurdish militant groups within each country, some good some bad depending on their national, tribal or clan affiliations. They fight each other, Shia and Sunnis in country and out. It's a total cluster fck. They are the quentisential "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

The US leaving does NOT benefit Russia, we were the only thing holding it together. As of today Iran conducted military drills on Turkey's border, the Syrian leader has threatened Erdogan and Russia is busy trying to mediate, lol.

So instead of launching rockets, drones at our allies SA and Isreal, the Shia animals are focused on the Turks and Russia is stuck with them all. Lastly, none of these groups give a damn about civilians, women or children, zero.
exactly total animals

Yup, and Turkey is a formidable foe to Iran, who we are systematically crushing.
Bottom line is none of them can be trusted, they all hate each other, they don't value life as we do, we don't need to be there any more.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Bottom line is none of them can be trusted, they all hate each other, they don't value life as we do, we don't need to be there any more.
And we wonder why these countries are run by dictators and monarchies.

Guess you didn’t read the above you lame MF
Sure I did....but ignored it. It is a lie the Trump told and reiterates my point that it doesn't matter what this POS does or says. You will believe it. It is not 50 soldiers. That is a ridiculous assertion not worth my time.

#45 opened the flood gates on the Kurds. More quid pro quo by the Tyrant in chief. The Trump corporation has a total of 119 business ventures in Turkey.
In early 2016, Kurdish Americans let their frustrations, anger be known by demonstrating at the Turkish embassy in DC. The demonstration was for opposition for the imprisonment of Kurds in Turkish prisons. Erdogan's security personnel were seen assaulting demonstrators who were Kurdish Americans as well as Americans of other ethnicities.
#45 did not say a damn thing or condemn the Turkish govt or Erdogan's security detail.

Reactions: Cane Attack

Dude u sound like the damn parrot. What a regurgitation of talking points.

Reactions: Raoul2
Dude u sound like the damn parrot. What a regurgitation of talking points.
It's sad too. The worst part is I never claimed I served here. I never would because I didn't serve...and would disrespect those who did that way. So, you can call me out. I would never disrespect those that served the way Trump has. The sad thing is you want to call me out for not serving and give Trump a pass for 5 deferments for bullshit bone spurs that his father had some doctor drum up to get him out of serving. Yet, you want to come here and talk down to me because I never served? A guy that made a mockery out of our draft gets the pass? Now....to me that is something I am not going to take seriously. Don't come here talking shit about me not serving while sucking off a dude that had 5 deferments.....lol

Last edited:
Never said that about Obama although I did think it was dumb to set a date and announce it. I also posted the other day that Trump bringing up someone he is running against on the phone to Ukraine was the dumbest thing I ever heard. Not impeachable after reading the transcript but certainly dumb as F*ck. I also don't like his Twitter nonsense. I find it Un Presidential. I get it but don't like it. So now you know where I really stand........
Dude....He is the president of the United States asking the Ukraine to investigate his opponent of an American election. What is dumb as F*ck is you saying here with a straight face this is not impeachable. It is against the law and undermines our very way of life in America. Hell, you can lie to congress and get impeached. Ask Clinton. Of course it is impeachable. Nobody is this stupid.

Just saw that the Turks shelled an area near where our troops are. All this so Trump could get Erdogan off the phone.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT