ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Concession speech

Cubano I hope not, Im good with trump agenda like economy and courts but let’s have someone else deliver it. Let him start a news organization or something.

Your reasoning is spot on but
His ego is bigger than life do u really believe he’s just going to walk away specially losing to such a weak candidate..

Reactions: TampaBayCane
Your reasoning is spot on but
His ego is bigger than life do u really believe he’s just going to walk away specially losing to such a weak candidate..

He will be old as fug by then so maybe he has a change of heart. I don’t think his ego could take a loss again if he gets beat this year. Might do usually talking crap and say nah I’m good lol.

He will be old as fug by then so maybe he has a change of heart. I don’t think his ego could take a loss again if he gets beat this year. Might do usually talking crap and say nah I’m good lol.

He’ll be same age as biden is now...

Oh yeah? They investigated him for four years and found nothing, so tell us what they’re going to find now?
They found plenty but couldn't indict a sitting president. He will now face the same charges that sent his "fixer" Cohen to prison.

Reactions: zackbear
They found plenty but couldn't indict a sitting president. He will now face the same charges that sent his "fixer" Cohen to prison.
I have never blocked you Mikey, becuae you make me laugh. Honest to G-d. I just spit out my drink laughing at your persepctive

I have never blocked you Mikey, becuae you make me laugh. Honest to G-d. I just spit out my drink laughing at your persepctive
Read the Cohen charges and you will notice repeated references to "Individual 1". Guess who that is? As soon as the Buffoon is out of office he will face the same charges. Laugh about that!

Last edited:
Read the Cohen charges and you will notice repeated references to "Individual 1". Guess who that is? As soon as the Buffoon is out of office he will face the same charges. Laugh about that!
I am laughing at all the ignorant people that live in the United states

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT