ADVERTISEMENT

Two Terrorist from the FBI most wanted list

They were arrested at the border by US agents. Seems like a good thing. Would you rather have had Joe tell the agents to leave them alone?

Reactions: Cat.5 Cane
How many have gotten through thanks to the cluster fucck going on the border...

Not these two. And you have zero information that any terrorist has gotten across. Do you ever get tired of bitching about nothing? They were caught. It's a good thing. Border security did their job despite the "open border" bullshit narrative that you probably still believe.

Reactions: cortez55403
Not these two. And you have zero information that any terrorist has gotten across. Do you ever get tired of bitching about nothing? They were caught. It's a good thing. Border security did their job despite the "open border" bullshit narrative that you probably still believe.
Living in AZ my entire life...the open border is a real thing and not a bs narrative. Good friend is a cattle rancher in bisbee AZ. Has miles of land that butts up against the border and talking to him he says its open season for illegals coming across right now. So the threat is real.

Reactions: Allied2651
Living in AZ my entire life...the open border is a real thing and not a bs narrative. Good friend is a cattle rancher in bisbee AZ. Has miles of land that butts up against the border and talking to him he says its open season for illegals coming across right now. So the threat is real.

There's a difference between people getting across, which happens all the time under every administration, and an open border policy. There isn't an open border policy regardless of how you or your "friend" spin it.

There's a difference between people getting across, which happens all the time under every administration, and an open border policy. There isn't an open border policy regardless of how you or your "friend" spin it.
No spin from me. I’m saying the problem is larger than most think. Sure it’s been a problem under every admin but it’s worse now than it was the last 4 years according to my buddy who lives along the Border and another buddy of mine whose a Border Patrol Agent. So I’m basing it off people who live it, not news stories

No spin from me. I’m saying the problem is larger than most think. Sure it’s been a problem under every admin but it’s worse now than it was the last 4 years according to my buddy who lives along the Border and another buddy of mine whose a Border Patrol Agent. So I’m basing it off people who live it, not news stories
The left want to leave their blinders on as long as the narrative is working for them..
But those dumb-asses are proven wrong every day...

come on man. even the people trying to get in said that once Biden was elected they knew they would be able to cross.

my wife is a green card holder. there is a right way and a wrong way to get into this country. she has been here since 84 and speaks perfect english. she doesn't like it when people don't have to wait their turn like her family did.

Yeah our border patrol arrested them. Horrible news for sure. Lol. Definitely need to bitch about this news.
We have terrorists all over the place. We have domestic terrorists like this Farrakhan supporter that killed that Capital cop by running into him with his car. We got them coming in and our own home grown types. It's bad out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT