ADVERTISEMENT

UCF student deported for buying sniper rifle and planning large scale attack! Build the wall!

You got caught again, lying. Smh
Ok show me where, last week you told the board “I fought you in a lie and I’m goimg to expose you” so let’s see it! Again, you’ve said for months you have “racial slurs” I’ve ssid! Let’s see them also! I’ve given you a platform to prove I’m a lying racist yet you never do!! It’s interesting, I catch you in a lie. Quote the lies and called you out daily. Now you just blurt out “liar” yet offer zero proof! Typical lying Cems!!

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Ok show me where, last week you told the board “I fought you in a lie and I’m goimg to expose you” so let’s see it! Again, you’ve said for months you have “racial slurs” I’ve ssid! Let’s see them also! I’ve given you a platform to prove I’m a lying racist yet you never do!! It’s interesting, I catch you in a lie. Quote the lies and called you out daily. Now you just blurt out “liar” yet offer zero proof! Typical lying Cems!!

He is a joker...that CEMS...a joker. Rerun is the star of the 80s sitcom with rainbow hat.

You put on display each day why folks don't have time to deal with a slow person. This thread you started has nothing to do with Mexicans but you shout "build the wall". The man is Asian!! So now you want to build this dam wall around the entire dam country? Or is this your way of saying we should stop immigration?

You put on display each day why folks don't have time to deal with a slow person. This thread you started has nothing to do with Mexicans but you shout "build the wall". The man is Asian!! So now you want to build this dam wall around the entire dam country? Or is this your way of saying we should stop immigration?
Again dummy “build the wall” is a statement!! We’ve told you this close to a 100 times. Liar, where are these racial slurs and lies you were going to expose me with?? Let’s see them! Or were you lying?? Just admit you lied!

Again dummy “build the wall” is a statement!! We’ve told you this close to a 100 times. Liar, where are these racial slurs and lies you were going to expose me with?? Let’s see them! Or were you lying?? Just admit you lied!
I just exposed your lie that you don't oppose immigration. You do.

I just exposed your lie that you don't oppose immigration. You do.
What??? In the hell are you referencing? Build the Wall is pretty easy to define. He has a stout stance on immigration and who we should allow in this country. Extreme vetting falls into that category. The subject of the op is a prime example where Law enforcement did a good job and found a way to neutralize a bad guy without anyone getting hurt. By neutralizing I mean making him a non threat against US citizens. They’ll likely imprison him in China because they won’t deal with his crazy ass either.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
What??? In the hell are you referencing? Build the Wall is pretty easy to define. He has a stout stance on immigration and who we should allow in this country. Extreme vetting falls into that category. The subject of the op is a prime example where Law enforcement did a good job and found a way to neutralize a bad guy without anyone getting hurt. By neutralizing I mean making him a non threat against US citizens. They’ll likely imprison him in China because they won’t deal with his crazy ass either.
Not sure what you're talking about. Stop drinking it's after midnight.

"dummy", classic....
Love it when an adult has the opportunity to call someone a "dummy". Old school verbal blast.

You, dumbazz, like many on this site oppose ALL immigrants especially those from shzzt hole countries.
So you are saying you oppose all immigration? Wow ok! I don’t, I am only in favor of knowing who we take in! Again you really don’t understand basic concepts!! You look at every immigrant as a vote!! I look out for the safety of Americans!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT