ADVERTISEMENT

Uh Oh NBC won't carry Golden Globes. Cancel Culture hits Hollywood

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
So it is now known that the Board and Committee at the Golden Globes is all white. Not alright, all white. That's out of bounds and a BIG No NO . So much so that NBC has informed the Golden Globes that they will not air the show on it's network. Tom Cruise has returned all his Golden Globe trophies back to them. We can't have this lack of diversity in Hollywood they are supposed to be at the very pinnacle of woke society! How can this be?

Perhaps the real reason is the ratings being so low especially when you look at this years Oscars. ?? Nah it's the whiteness. How dare they! Good news is Golden Globes will be more diverse VERY QUICKLY and their apology will be fantastic!

Im proud to be a white latino and my daughter is being raised to love her whiteness nothing to be ashamed of...

I didn't direct that at you. Was making a generic statement that why should anybody with a brain care about the Golen Globes? I strongly doubt that you do.

I didn't direct that at you. Was making a generic statement that why should anybody with a brain care about the Golen Globes? I strongly doubt that you do.
110% couldn't care less. I'd rather watch 2 old ladies sitting in rocking chairs knitting blankets

Im proud to be a white latino and my daughter is being raised to love her whiteness nothing to be ashamed of...
Lol. Use your minorityship to your advantage. Don’t claim whiteness or you’ll become a bigot!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT