ADVERTISEMENT

UM Alabama Tix

Canedoc

SuperCane
Sep 4, 2001
I have 4 upper deck approx 40 yard line UM side low row for sale. Same as my cost $515.
Contact me at jjdds@bellsouth if interested

I have 4 upper deck approx 40 yard line UM side low row for sale. Same as my cost $515.
Contact me at jjdds@bellsouth if interested
Did you buy today? I'm up at 11am curious how much is available in lowers.

Yup. I was worried it would be slim picking but had my choice.

grabbed 4 in 107. Can’t wait!
I got mine in the 2nd level - I assume those are club seats? Any idea if level 1 and 2 have club access? Definitely paid for it lol.

There will be plenty for sure. I don't think Cane fans will come anywhere near buying the allotted seats.
Do you think there will be a significant amount of local neutral buyers? That’s kinda what happened in orlando against uf. Probably 10,000 people that showed up didn’t have a horse in the race and were just there for the social event or love of the game.

imo each miami fan I sware is worth two bama fans too. We just show up hungry and edgy where bama fans are more just entitled and clap.

Do you think there will be a significant amount of local neutral buyers? That’s kinda what happened in orlando against uf. Probably 10,000 people that showed up didn’t have a horse in the race and were just there for the social event or love of the game.

imo each miami fan I sware is worth two bama fans too. We just show up hungry and edgy where bama fans are more just entitled and clap.
I would think that in ATL you will definitely get some fans who just want to see the game, especially after a pandemic. But those tickets aren't cheap!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT