ADVERTISEMENT

UN is pathetic

A useless organization really. I’d certainly cut back our contribution, may even consider encouraging them to relocate it to another venue outside our borders, but I’d never walk away from it. Our position and voting rights is pretty important.

After vote fails to condemn Hamas, Haley calls UN an unserious force for Middle East peace

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/0...un-unserious-force-for-middle-east-peace.html

We may as well exit, or seriously cut the amount of money we send to it.

Reactions: grbcane
Didn't realize one country could stop a vote. Looks like it would have passed if everyone was allowed to vote. I'm not familiar with the rules for voting but it doesn't seem very smart for one country to be able to stop something that the majority of members support.

It’s our vote on the security council that means something. Other then that, this world body means nothing.

Didn't realize one country could stop a vote. Looks like it would have passed if everyone was allowed to vote. I'm not familiar with the rules for voting but it doesn't seem very smart for one country to be able to stop something that the majority of members support.

Reactions: grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT