ADVERTISEMENT

Uncle Joes List of Executive Orders Explained...

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
Payback is a bitch!

Reason 1

Trump spent four years trying to use executive orders to undue what Obama did. Just because Biden doesn't do this over the course of four years, that doesn't make the need to correct these things any less important. Why wait or do through congress what can be done by executive order? We need every lever of the government working the way Obama left it as soon as possible. Hiring the right people....and working on behalf of all Americans. Not just the wealthy ones or people who are not minority.

Reason 2

Covid and the Economy!!! We are in one of the most difficult times in American history. Which is usually the case when a republican leaves office. Why? Because they can't govern. They have no respect for deficits, debt, government, or just good morals. These people sacrifice anything for power and constantly lie to the American people. Trump told 30,000 lies in four years and all his supporters can tell me is Obama told them they can keep their own doctor? These people just don't have morals.

Reason 3

About damn time democrats grew a pair of balls! We are not interested in working with horrible people anymore. Obviously, these are people who just aren't very moral. A bunch of conspiracy theorist who storm the capital......and have ties to right wing domestic terrorist groups like the proud boys. We don't need any weak ass president trying to work with them. You can't trust them at their word. They stormed our capital but that is just one of so many things over 4 years they have done. They turn their heads and keep silent on crimes. Refuse to hold people accountable. It's time for benevolent leadership.

Reason 4

We voted for this!!! I didn't vote for someone who was going to waste time. Reconciliation if necessary!!! Time to move things along. Time to work on behalf of the voters. Now, once we have fixed this mess. We can talk to the reasonable people in the republican party who have shown good faith. We are moving forward from this nationalist shit show people. It's over and I want you to continue to try this civil war. You will see similar results you saw in the first one.

Reactions: newnangacane
Payback is a bitch!

Reason 1

Trump spent four years trying to use executive orders to undue what Obama did. Just because Biden doesn't do this over the course of four years, that doesn't make the need to correct these things any less important. Why wait or do through congress what can be done by executive order? We need every lever of the government working the way Obama left it as soon as possible. Hiring the right people....and working on behalf of all Americans. Not just the wealthy ones or people who are not minority.

Reason 2

Covid and the Economy!!! We are in one of the most difficult times in American history. Which is usually the case when a republican leaves office. Why? Because they can't govern. They have no respect for deficits, debt, government, or just good morals. These people sacrifice anything for power and constantly lie to the American people. Trump told 30,000 lies in four years and all his supporters can tell me is Obama told them they can keep their own doctor? These people just don't have morals.

Reason 3

About damn time democrats grew a pair of balls! We are not interested in working with horrible people anymore. Obviously, these are people who just aren't very moral. A bunch of conspiracy theorist who storm the capital......and have ties to right wing domestic terrorist groups like the proud boys. We don't need any weak ass president trying to work with them. You can't trust them at their word. They stormed our capital but that is just one of so many things over 4 years they have done. They turn their heads and keep silent on crimes. Refuse to hold people accountable. It's time for benevolent leadership.

Reason 4

We voted for this!!! I didn't vote for someone who was going to waste time. Reconciliation if necessary!!! Time to move things along. Time to work on behalf of the voters. Now, once we have fixed this mess. We can talk to the reasonable people in the republican party who have shown good faith. We are moving forward from this nationalist shit show people. It's over and I want you to continue to try this civil war. You will see similar results you saw in the first one.

This is a very helpful rundown of the EOs.

Then America lost. CD getcha head outcha ass
You need to get your head out of YOUR ass because America doesn't invade its own capital killing a looting as they look to terrorize elected officials. That is not America. Not interested in what they want. That party can eat shit and die for all I care.

You need to get your head out of YOUR ass because America doesn't invade its own capital killing a looting as they look to terrorize elected officials. That is not America. Not interested in what they want. That party can eat shit and die for all I care.
America didn't. A few hundred scumbags who feel they were f*cked for 4 years did, America also doesn't loot, burn, riot and kill but you didn't say boo about that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT