ADVERTISEMENT

Unreal...

honeyiv

SuperCane
Jan 17, 2007
Heard on the radio that some executive of a medium-sized, local advertising firm is being sued by a female employee. But the story is this.

By her admission, the executive never touched her, never looked at her inappropriately, and never used any language that could be sexually suggestive. Get this. She is suing him for DISCRIMINATION for NOT HARASSING HER BECAUSE SHE'S OVERWEIGHT!!!!

I am searching for the story online now.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Heard on the radio that some executive of a medium-sized, local advertising firm is being sued by a female employee. But the story is this.

By her admission, the executive never touched her, never looked at her inappropriately, and never used any language that could be sexually suggestive. Get this. She is suing him for DISCRIMINATION for NOT HARASSING HER BECAUSE SHE'S OVERWEIGHT!!!!

Liberals have ruined everything!! And lawyers of coarse!!

Reactions: Strack_Cane

I'm guessing your ex girlfriend?

Fake News. Only an employer not an individual may be sued under discrimination laws. Stay in your lane clown bookkeeper.

Dad's sorry azz is dead. Sure it was you mom. Or was it my dad you had the affair with? He always said he was the pitcher not the catcher so that makes you the catcher?
Sounds like your dad molested you. Projecting these gay fantasies on your dead dad is sad. What hole did you crawl out of?

Actually it is “course” I used it as a “low quality” derogatory type phrase. Again, the CaneSport grammar/ spell check douche legacy you are building would make anyone proud! No wonder you have that tent all to yourself
I thought it was corse.

I thought it was corse.
Could be, either way my point was made. @Rerun butchers that language I’m just not trivial enough to spend time correcting spelling or grammar. It’s a board. Who gives a shit really? Wait, my fault a useless POS such as @Rerun would and does. He’s unemployed and broke so he lashes out online!! Just a worthless POS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT