ADVERTISEMENT

US 3rd Circuit totally rejects Trump’s appeal in Pennsylvania

cortez55403

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 14, 2004
In a scathing 21 page opinion, the US Third Circuit Court of Appeal totally rejected today Trump’s appeal in Pennsylvania. The court said:

“Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

Reactions: cems52
In a scathing 21 page opinion, the US Third Circuit Court of Appeal totally rejected today Trump’s appeal in Pennsylvania. The court said:

“Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”
Let’s see if SCOTUS agrees?? 5-4 for Trump IMO. Robert’s can now be considered a liberal on the court.

Happy Thanksgiving Cortez. Cheers🍷🥂🍸😎

Thanks Ed. It has been a good Thanksgiving . Hope you and yours are happy and healthy. 👊💪🙌

As to the Supreme Court, my bet is that they will decline to review the case. The trial Court and then the Appellate Court found zero evidence to support Rudy’s claims on behalf of Trump. It’s highly unlikely that SCOTUS will find facts where other courts have found none.

At best, the SCOTUS could remand the case to the trial court to take another look.

We’ll see soon enough. 👀

Sydney has either lost her mind and is completely insane or she’s telling the Truth and its only a matter of time before Trump is announced winner of 4more years.

More and more smoke points to massive election fraud fires. Fear the Kraken

Bill posey when we raced at New smyrna we parked next to him ......good times

Posey_Win.jpg

Reactions: edtuna
Sydney has either lost her mind and is completely insane or she’s telling the Truth and its only a matter of time before Trump is announced winner of 4more years.
It is not that Trump’s lawyers have lost their mind, it is that their client has!
What is most interesting is that it was one of Trump’s own appointees that actually followed the law.
Expect more from the Supremes !

Reactions: zackbear
Let’s see if SCOTUS agrees?? 5-4 for Trump IMO. Robert’s can now be considered a liberal on the court.

What does interpreting the law have to do with whether u are liberal or not. The position that u are just supposing is contrary to the constitution as written which makes your opinion a Liberal one!!

Here's an interesting quote from your article.

"Pennsylvania said that it had certified the results of the election for president and vice president on Nov. 24 while the court was reviewing briefings from both parties. In response, the plaintiffs filed a request for an emergency injunction, arguing that that state need not have acted so fast."

It's ova!!!

As we near the end of these post election allegations and legal/political maneuvers, I’m very impressed by our independent judiciary. In response to the nutty arguments by Rudy and friends, the Federal trial court judge totally smashed and dismissed the blurry allegations backed by zero facts. That judge is a Republican appointed by Trump.

Upon appeal, the 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals similarly smashed and dismissed Rudy’s arguments. Love the judge’s phrase that “ballots, not briefs, decide elections.” That judge is also Republican appointed by Trump.

Trump has pushed us towards a banana republic where the judiciary bends the law to support the authoritarian regime. China, Russia and Turkey follow this model. Here, however, the judiciary has stiffened its backbone and followed the law. I’m very relieved and impressed.

Reactions: m.dan
Trump is the Rino dumbass
😂😂😂😂 I don’t know what in the Jim Jones is going on in this country but that clown really is the definition of a RINO..He’s jumped back n forth between parties a hand full of times! He’s only about a party of ONE & that would be HIS CLOWN AZZ! When the shyt gets thick & hit the fan, everyone is getting thrown under the bus (friends, family, business partner, whoever)

😂😂😂😂 I don’t know what in the Jim Jones is going on in this country but that clown really is the definition of a RINO..He’s jumped back n forth between parties a hand full of times! He’s only about a party of ONE & that would be HIS CLOWN AZZ! When the shyt gets thick & hit the fan, everyone is getting thrown under the bus (friends, family, business partner, whoever)

These dumbasses just don’t see it. Real Republicans absolutely hate this clown, See the Lincoln Projected!

I am more conservative than Trump!!! Look at what this Asz Clown is doing now; he is literally trying to subvert the Constitution and resist the age old tradition of a peaceful transfer of power!

That’s f-ing Conservative!! This Trump cult is composed of more pure and closet racist than it is that of Constitutional, Social or Fiscal Conservatives!!!

Reactions: cems52 and m.dan
As we near the end of these post election allegations and legal/political maneuvers, I’m very impressed by our independent judiciary. In response to the nutty arguments by Rudy and friends, the Federal trial court judge totally smashed and dismissed the blurry allegations backed by zero facts. That judge is a Republican appointed by Trump.

Upon appeal, the 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals similarly smashed and dismissed Rudy’s arguments. Love the judge’s phrase that “ballots, not briefs, decide elections.” That judge is also Republican appointed by Trump.

Trump has pushed us towards a banana republic where the judiciary bends the law to support the authoritarian regime. China, Russia and Turkey follow this model. Here, however, the judiciary has stiffened its backbone and followed the law. I’m very relieved and impressed.
There is an ocean of evidence. Over 300 counties in 29 states had over 100% of registered voters vote?? How does that happen?? Biden underperformed Obama in the Black vote terribly EXcEPT in 5cities in swing states? How does that happen? Why were the Republican poll watchers kicked out and obstructed against watching the vote ? Why the interruption in Voting in all the swing states?? Bogus water main break story in Atlanta?? Truckloads of ballots arriving in the early hours of Nov 4 with no poll watchers allowed to examine or look at late arriving ballots. Over 500 affidavits with first hand eye witness accounts of fraud. And here is just one more story of fraud that you the media big tech continue to ignore.

These dumbasses just don’t see it. Real Republicans absolutely hate this clown, See the Lincoln Projected!

I am more conservative than Trump!!! Look at what this Asz Clown is doing now; he is literally trying to subvert the Constitution and resist the age old tradition of a peaceful transfer of power!

That’s f-ing Conservative!! This Trump cult is composed of more pure and closet racist than it is that of Constitutional, Social or Fiscal Conservatives!!!
Your the dumbass Trump deranged fool. Trump is the new Republican Party. 74million votes. So just go register democrat you moron. We don’t want you or trump haters in our party. Get out!!

Yep......

I agree with you Ed. SCOTUS will speak. But, they’re not going to say what you and Trump want them to say. They will follow the law.
100-They’re not gonna risk their career over some fcukery...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT