ADVERTISEMENT

USA to "open" borders to fully vaccinated Canada & Mexico (such fools)

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007

Fully vaccinated that want to enter legally can do so soon from Canada & Mexico. So ASININE when we see everyday thousands pouring in illegally neither vaccinated nor tested. Yet another example of the stupidity of this Administration.

In other news another estimated 60,000 are on their way to live under that bridge. Just when they removed the stench from the last batch.

Fully vaccinated that want to enter legally can do so soon from Canada & Mexico. So ASININE when we see everyday thousands pouring in illegally neither vaccinated nor tested. Yet another example of the stupidity of this Administration.

In other news another estimated 60,000 are on their way to live under that bridge. Just when they removed the stench from the last batch.

They‘re following the democrat science you flat earther.

Reactions: HJCane

First you complained about the shutdown and now border openings. Just what is it you're looking for? Another reason to whine? You condemn this Administration while supporting a draft-dodging POS who ridiculed a POW for being captured. Disgusting! I know you served in the military. How can you tolerate that kind of disrespect?

Last edited:
First you complained about the shutdown and now border openings. Just what is it you're looking for? Another reason to whine? You condemn this Administration while supporting a draft-dodging POS who ridiculed a POW for being captured. Disgusting! I know you served in the military. How can you tolerate that kind of disrespect?
Poor Mikey, you couldn’t be more clueless if you tried.

Reactions: El Cubano
Poor Mikey, you couldn’t be more clueless if you tried.
"he was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured". This from a draft-dodging POS. Stick that clue up your ass!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT