ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccines observations and results (actual)

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
So I went to New Orleans this past Thursday and Friday returning Saturday. When Jazz Fest canceled I was left with tickets to JJ Grey and Mofro and 1 other concert so I said the heck with it I gotta get out of here for a couple days.

In New Orleans you MUST show VAX card. To get into concert at Orpheum Theatre VAX card, restaurants VAX card. You know I feel it's stupid because vaccinated can get and spread covid.
What's more dumb is that you could have a photo of anyone's card. They DON"T match the card to an ID so you could really just take a picture of a friends card show the picture at the door and your in.
Came home caught Thievery Corporation Saturday night here at the Filmore, same thing. Photo of card but no confirmation of identification.

What's it all about? Is this just a mental thing?

Before I left I saw my Spine Surgeon for a follow up. We discussed the booster shot. He told me his opinion is before anyone gets the booster they should know whether or not they have anti-bodies in them still. Wednesday I had regular lab tests scheduled at Quest Labs so I paid $69 for a Covid anti-body test.
After 6.5 months with Moderna I was loaded up. The test results are anything 1.00 or less NO ANTI-BODIES from 1.01 to 2.50 the person has anti-bodies. I scored 2.24 near the max top of the range.

That's helpful data and tells me I don't have to take a booster for awhile. Remember Moderna was a larger dose than Pfizer.

Reactions: 6882
So I went to New Orleans this past Thursday and Friday returning Saturday. When Jazz Fest canceled I was left with tickets to JJ Grey and Mofro and 1 other concert so I said the heck with it I gotta get out of here for a couple days.

In New Orleans you MUST show VAX card. To get into concert at Orpheum Theatre VAX card, restaurants VAX card. You know I feel it's stupid because vaccinated can get and spread covid.
What's more dumb is that you could have a photo of anyone's card. They DON"T match the card to an ID so you could really just take a picture of a friends card show the picture at the door and your in.
Came home caught Thievery Corporation Saturday night here at the Filmore, same thing. Photo of card but no confirmation of identification.

What's it all about? Is this just a mental thing?

Before I left I saw my Spine Surgeon for a follow up. We discussed the booster shot. He told me his opinion is before anyone gets the booster they should know whether or not they have anti-bodies in them still. Wednesday I had regular lab tests scheduled at Quest Labs so I paid $69 for a Covid anti-body test.
After 6.5 months with Moderna I was loaded up. The test results are anything 1.00 or less NO ANTI-BODIES from 1.01 to 2.50 the person has anti-bodies. I scored 2.24 near the max top of the range.

That's helpful data and tells me I don't have to take a booster for awhile. Remember Moderna was a larger dose than Pfizer.
See my valid questions OP for followup on this. I believe the govt is hiding the ineffectivess of the Pfizer vaccine relative to moderna.

See my valid questions OP for followup on this. I believe the govt is hiding the ineffectivess of the Pfizer vaccine relative to moderna.
Nice to see you believe Ron DeSantis is part of that conspiracy to hold back facts about the virus.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Kinda reminds me of my dads stories from the cold war as a kid. Afraid of nuclear missiles they were told as kids in school to hide under their desks during false alarms to prepare. It was a total false sense of security. It’s hard to trust your government knowing their track record.

You take the Afghan pull out for example. You’d have thought we learned our lesson with the bay of pigs. People relied on our government and got slaughtered for it. It didn’t have to be that way in either case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT