ADVERTISEMENT

Valeri Jarret...Never waste an opportunity to blame Trump

This is grade A bullshit and anyone with an ounce of sense should know it. If you did even a little bit of fckin research you would have discovered that although she was born in the pre Ayatollah Iran who were at the time one of our biggest allies in the Middle East was born to African American parents working in Iran as expatriates who decided to move abroad to escape the racism, discrimination and segregation in this fckin country. She has not publicly stated what her religious beliefs or affiliations are. That fat ugly bitch Roseanne Barr calls this woman an ape and instead of denouncing that comment for the racist remark that it was you and these others come on here and attack Valerie Jarrett and you get dumbfounded when people have called you a racist. GTFOH!
And if you did any research you’d know her family is deeply entrenched in communism, hence her ties to Obama’s and Chicago politics.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
And if you did any research you’d know her family is deeply entrenched in communism, hence her ties to Obama’s and Chicago politics.
I skimmed through that other piece of bullshit that you threw against the wall, hoping that it would stick. A J. Edgar Hoover era FBI report linking them to the communist party. This the same fruit cake gay ass J. Edgar Hoover that accused Dr. Martin Luther king Jr, Malcolm X and just about every other civil rights leaders of being communist. The bullshit you throw out is damn near comical.

Roseanne Barr is a dumbass and was wrong, and Valerie Jarrett is a worthless anti-American POS. The two are not mutually exclusive. Come on man wake the F**K UP!
Why not call Roseanne the C word or the B word. You love calling liberal women those words?

Why not call Roseanne the C word or the B word. You love calling liberal women those words?

You're right. That ambulance chasing lawyer is notorious for labeling black women as the C and B words but even more so as whores. He's a right wing low life.

Fair enough, fine. You’re a c**t and a libtard bitch.

Reactions: utatem
I skimmed through that other piece of bullshit that you threw against the wall, hoping that it would stick. A J. Edgar Hoover era FBI report linking them to the communist party. This the same fruit cake gay ass J. Edgar Hoover that accused Dr. Martin Luther king Jr, Malcolm X and just about every other civil rights leaders of being communist. The bullshit you throw out is damn near comical.
What's funnier is this clown is a cop. Just imagine him patrolling a black neighborhood with this distorted view of Blacks. And you wonder why we have issues with cops.

What's funnier is this clown is a cop. Just imagine him patrolling a black neighborhood with this distorted view of Blacks. And you wonder why we have issues with cops.
I'm glad I don't live in Nashville.

The maturity level in this thread is amazing. Typical name calling by liberals. No solutions, no vision just name calling. I bet your wives are so proud of y’all.

To be clear, I'm asking for proof that Jarett whom you've labeled a communist, by way of her association with Obama is also a communist?
And that proof shouldn't be half baked shit concocted by J. Edgar(daffodil) Hoover who labeled damn near all blacks communist.

The maturity level in this thread is amazing. Typical name calling by liberals. No solutions, no vision just name calling. I bet your wives are so proud of y’all.
You want to talk about the maturity level of "liberals" in this thread but not address the inappropriateness of the OP which is to attack a person who was called an ape. You're comical too.

You have the nerve to open your pie hole with such lies. If you were fair and balanced you would say both sides name called. Right wingers calling liberal females the C and B words is splattered throughout this thread. Stop your nonsense.

Reactions: normsmith
You have the nerve to open your pie hole with such lies. If you were fair and balanced you would say both sides name called. Right wingers calling liberal females the C and B words is splattered throughout this thread. Stop your nonsense.
Says the guys who’s literally posted dozens of articles which turned out to be fake news

Reactions: advarkas

How dare you call someone a fruit cake gay ass...

Rerun, Cems...you should denounce immediately as homophobic.

Those words can never be spoken against someone.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
How dare you call someone a fruit cake gay ass...

Rerun, Cems...you should denounce immediately as homophobic.

Those words can never be spoken against someone.
Did I call you a fruit cake? No I didn't so shut the hell up and J. Edgar Hoover was in fact a homosexual

So because I don’t like what you liberals stand for (or lack thereof) I’m a racist? Oh that’s rich!
You calling me strictly liberal is some of dumbest shit that you've posted and quite frankly you ought to look up the definition of "liberal" and you might discover liberals support free speech, civil rights, democracy etc. So from where I'm sitting, those of you who are opposed to those things that I just listed are you guessed it. RACIST! I see the white supremacist playbook being employed in this thread by you and these other clowns. Let me break it down for you, what do white supremacist do to justify the mistreatment of blacks and other minorities? You dehumanize, demonize them, kinda like labeling a highly educated, accomplished African-American public servant WHO WAS CALLED AN APE a Muslim and a communist instead of denouncing the racist comment. Do you see where I'm going with this? If you're not a racist (your post and comments in the Lounge tend to suggest otherwise) then at a minimum you're okay with racism.

Reactions: cems52
You calling me strictly liberal is some of dumbest shit that you've posted and quite frankly you ought to look up the definition of "liberal" and you might discover liberals support free speech, civil rights, democracy etc. So from where I'm sitting, those of you who are opposed to those things that I just listed are you guessed it. RACIST! I see the white supremacist playbook being employed in this thread by you and these other clowns. Let me break it down for you, what do white supremacist do to justify the mistreatment of blacks and other minorities? You dehumanize, demonize them, kinda like labeling a highly educated, accomplished African-American public servant WHO WAS CALLED AN APE a Muslim and a communist instead of denouncing the racist comment. Do you see where I'm going with this? If you're not a racist (your post and comments in the Lounge tend to suggest otherwise) then at a minimum you're okay with racism.
The liberals as a whole are some of the most intolerant bunch of people I’ve ever seen. The party as a whole is a giant hypocrital mess. So wen you say dehumanize you must be pro-life then because you obviously couldn’t be pro-abortion right? If you missed the post I did actually denounce the racist comments made by Roseanne. I make no excuse for that kind of behavior and she is what her Twitter says she is. As for Valerie “Benghazi happened because of a Israeli released movie” Jarrett, she has identified herself as Iranian. Please spare me your ignorance and name calling. I used to respect you as a poster because I always felt you at least tried to see things from a fair point of view. You’ve now definitely changed my opinion on that. You jump to conclusions based on pure emotion and without rational thought.

The liberals as a whole are some of the most intolerant bunch of people I’ve ever seen. The party as a whole is a giant hypocrital mess. So wen you say dehumanize you must be pro-life then because you obviously couldn’t be pro-abortion right? If you missed the post I did actually denounce the racist comments made by Roseanne. I make no excuse for that kind of behavior and she is what her Twitter says she is. As for Valerie “Benghazi happened because of a Israeli released movie” Jarrett, she has identified herself as Iranian. Please spare me your ignorance and name calling. I used to respect you as a poster because I always felt you at least tried to see things from a fair point of view. You’ve now definitely changed my opinion on that. You jump to conclusions based on pure emotion and without rational thought.
Really? Re-read my post and tell me when I called you a name. I'll wait!

Good enough for me! When you insinuate something, you might as well say it!
It sounds like you're getting the Democratic party confused with the liberal ideology as those two don't always go hand in hand. I'm trying to figure out what dehumanizing has to do with being pro-life or pro-abortion. I'm personally pro-choice and don't think a bunch of old men ought to be controlling women's health issues but that's a separate issue. Back to the original discussion, dehumanizing is when people are called "animals" "heathens""sub-human" "apes" etc. I didn't see where you or anyone else on this thread denounced what Roseanne Barr said. I only have seen where you and others her being Muslim, Iranian, communist etc which is an adversarial view of her so it seems like your either consciously or subconsciously condoning Roseanne Barr's comments which were so over the top from a racist standpoint it's not even funny. I've been all over the world and back serving this country and served with some of the finest Officers and Sailors, Marines in the world White, Black, Hispanic, Asian etc. One of whom is my former Commanding Officer whom I haven't seen in 25 years who stopped in Indianapolis with his wife have lunch with me on his way to Nashville ironically. As far as me "jumping to conclusions without rational thought" Let me clue you in on something, everything that I say is well thought out, based on what I observe and rooted in facts! Am I perfect and all knowing? Nope and will be the first to admit it but I fckin believe in right and wrong and will blast someone black who I think is fcked up. I got into it with your guy CD over Al(Bookman from Good Times)Sharpton. If after all of the posts that you've read from me where you've thanked me for being fair minded and reasonable despite our differences of opinions has changed because I'm challenging you and others on this thread because of your comments about Valerie Jarrett who is no longer part of anyone's administration which were started by a blatantly racist tweet from Roseanne Barr then tough shit and I'll bet you I won't lose any sleep. Calling someone who was called a communist, Muslim because she was born in Iran to two American parents, hoping the women is choked to death with an extension cord til her eyes pop out of her head or whatever your buddy Advarkas opined isn't fckin fair minded or a fair point of view and if you don't think I see things from a fair point of view because I spoke up against such outrageous foolishness, I can live with that.

Did I call you a fruit cake? No I didn't so shut the hell up and J. Edgar Hoover was in fact a homosexual

There ya go...if I don’t agree with you, then tell me to shut up.

Because you are smarter than me.

Meanwhile if I called anyone a fruitcake I would be called homophobic.

You deal in double standards.

There ya go...if I don’t agree with you, then tell me to shut up.

Because you are smarter than me.

Meanwhile if I called anyone a fruitcake I would be called homophobic.

You deal in double standards.
Yeah you're right, I was wrong for telling a grown man to shut up but I don't regret calling J. Edgar Hoover a fruit cake may he rest in shit for the way he used or I should say abused his authority to label and target black people as communist.

Speaking of seeing things from a fair point of view, can you answer the question I keep asking. Do you still believe that the fake picture of Jarrett's "yearbook quote" is real?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT