ADVERTISEMENT

Very sad from a UM and local perspective - but from a national perspective, a day in the life of the good cops

central17

SuperCane
Jan 31, 2005
http://amp.tmz.com/2021/05/03/mark-...unning-back-arrest/?__twitter_impression=true

As this is Cane Sports, something has gone horribly wrong with Mark Walton. Very sad and I hope the system can find him help. From this video I honestly don't believe he is capable of seeing the world rationally and therefore help himself.

But from a national perspective and the entire defund/reimagine the police BS supported by people that make money from there being problems, this is a slice of reality. Will any one disagree and to use a Trumpism, the police handled this situation PERFECTLY! And in relative terms this is relatively mild to what police have to deal with every day. I would love to see all the democrat big mouth know it alls, lecture everyone, chicken poops like AOC, Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Shumer, Sharpton, Waters spend one night in a real police car in a real big city without secret service backup. Then let them tell us about policing.

This video is a prime example of the Democrat/Antifa/BLM naivety when it comes to the real world The entire idea of replacing police with social workers for mental health situations. Mark Walton is a big bad man. He knocked out his cousin with a single punch. Can you imagine if social workers had been called out to this incident? I am sure the Pizza Hut workers appreciate the police showing up.

Derek Chauvin is a dirtbag that will get what he deserves (probably less), And all bad cops should be treated like Chauvin. But for team Biden/AOC and 99% of democrats to demean the overwhelmingly great job police do on a daily basis is disgusting. Just remember if you or a loved one are ever in danger who ya wanna call? - a cop or Joe Biden and his posse of social workers?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT