ADVERTISEMENT

VETERANS SPEAK OH BOY!!!!!!

The VA’s approval rating now during this administration is at 90% . That’s 40 points higher than when Obama and Biden were in office Same rating with the VFW
Yes I’m a veteran
A month ago I was in an automobile accident with another vehicle . I went to the ER at the Mayo Clinic . Geico will pick up a certain amount of the bill and the VA has said they will cover the rest . You can’t ask for anymore than that
Man, the VA has been fcked up since the 50s and they're still fcked up. I will admit that they have gotten better but not exponentially better. Trump did not fix a VA system that has been dysfunctional for decades in just three years. I think it's been a combination of several administrations over the years along with advanced medical technology, increased salaries to recruit and retain quality health care professionals. I recently had a colonoscopy at the VA and really can't complain. I don't see how the VA covers non service connected injuries but if they did it good for you. I used to work at the VA and wouldn't go back if they offered me a GS15. Obama signed the VA reform act in 2014

Reactions: Raoul2
You are part of a very tiny minority of veterans IMO.. Every veteran I know vigorously supports Trump.To say he is a traitor is a preposterous statement of ignorance.
I think the tiny group you know must be all his supporters. For him to allow Bounties on our soldiers and do nothing is Despicable, to say the least. Real Military Men and Women don't support that Draft Dodger...

Reactions: zackbear and Raoul2
How many veterans do you know? I served 20 years in the United States Navy and I currently work for DoD which has a heavy veteran workforce and am fairly confident that I know alot more veterans than you do and most of them don't support and actually despise Trump. Reports about this Russian Taliban bounty are saying that this information was in his PDB which he is known NOT to read so if that assertion is true, at the very least he derelict in his duties as commander in chief. These reports are getting more specific as the days go by in terms of exactly where the money is coming from and going to and the amounts for each dead servicemember so there's really no reason not to believe the veracity of these claims. Trump administration officials and supporters are using the lame excuse that this information wasn't credible enough to get to his level for him to be briefed which is bullshit. He is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the Armed Forces and the health and welfare of all servicemembers especially those forward deployed in combat zones are his responsibility so it defies logic that he wasn't briefed in some form. If the information was in his PDB or Presidential Daily BRIEFING, he was briefed and didn't bother to read it. If he did know about it and has done nothing about, he has broken the faith and betrayed the trust of everyone who puts on our nation's uniform past, present and future and that is the definition of a traitor!!!!!!
United States Navy USS LOCKWOOD -YOKOSUKA JAPAN

I'm just glad that I didn't have a child at Benghazi when Barry and Hillary turned their backs on American citizens in need of protection.
Stop refecting we are talking about today. I don't know what happened then. But I know he's not protecting our Men and Women, after knowledge that Russia has placed bounties on them. Don't you think that Russia is way to involved in American Affairs.

Reactions: zackbear and Raoul2
Thanks Norm. You’re speaking some truth.

The Trump team and his followers on this site seem to have lost their military nerve when Putin is involved. Instead, they cite what other people didn’t do (Biden, Obama) when third party countries were injured by Putin. This doesn’t involve Russian aggression against third party countries. It’s Russian attacks on US military personnel. Way different deal.

‘To Start:

* halt removal of US troops from Germany. That was a pro-Russian move by Trump.
* do not consider adding Russia to the G7. Numbskull move by DJT.
* increase economic sanctions on Russia which are already hurting. Tighten the screws.
* take punitive action against the Russian GRU Officers involved in this plan. Make them personally pay a price.

Doing nothing betrays our troops.

Also worth mentioning that Putin is benefitting tremendously after helping getting Trump elected.

- Putin's goal is to weaken the United States by fomenting division from within. There's no better person to divide the country than Trump.

- Putin has also pushed into Syria, Libya, and other parts of Africa with zero pushback from Trump.

Hopefully Biden actually goes after him through tougher sanctions for the 2016 election interference and going after our troops in Afghanistan.

Reactions: zackbear
Stop refecting we are talking about today. I don't know what happened then. But I know he's not protecting our Men and Women, after knowledge that Russia has placed bounties on them. Don't you think that Russia is way to involved in American Affairs.
Were you this upset when there were bounties placed on our troops when Barry was occupying the office? I don't remember him declaring war on those that did it then? Benghazi was a total clusterflick and shows that Barry didn't always protect us either.

Were you this upset when there were bounties placed on our troops when Barry was occupying the office? I don't remember him declaring war on those that did it then? Benghazi was a total clusterflick and shows that Barry didn't always protect us either.
Benghazi was an asymmetrical terrorist attack and a totally different deal than the Russians placing bounties on our men and women servicemembers which apparently was sanctioned by the highest levels of the Russian government which is an act of war if true. Nowhere near an apples to apples comparison.

Benghazi was an asymmetrical terrorist attack and a totally different deal than the Russians placing bounties on our men and women servicemembers which apparently was sanctioned by the highest levels of the Russian government which is an act of war if true. Nowhere near an apples to apples comparison.
What about the bounties that were placed on our troops under Obama? I added in Benghazi because it shows a pattern if that's what someone wants to see. Say what you want about Benghazi but both Barry and Hillary could have done quite a bit better job than they did in that whole incident. Embassy attacks happen and there were more under Bush than Obama so I'm not placing blame as much as I'm simply critical of how they handled it.

I'm going to give Trump the benefit of the doubt and let's say for arguments sake that he wasn't briefed on the bounties at that time, he knows now what he needs to be telling the American people many of whom offer up thousands their sons and daughters to serve in our military that "I'm going to get to the bottom of this and if it's true, there's going to hell to pay the captain" instead of saying that this is a hoax or fake news.

I'm going to give Trump the benefit of the doubt and let's say for arguments sake that he wasn't briefed on the bounties at that time, he knows now what he needs to be telling the American people many of whom offer up thousands their sons and daughters to serve in our military that "I'm going to get to the bottom of this and if it's true, there's going to hell to pay the captain" instead of saying that this is a hoax or fake news.
I hope you agree with me on this when I say that being the President of the USA is the hardest job on the planet with the decisions they have to make that effect so many. They all age so much during their time in office.

Reactions: normsmith
What about the bounties that were placed on our troops under Obama? I added in Benghazi because it shows a pattern if that's what someone wants to see. Say what you want about Benghazi but both Barry and Hillary could have done quite a bit better job than they did in that whole incident. Embassy attacks happen and there were more under Bush than Obama so I'm not placing blame as much as I'm simply critical of how they handled it.
Who placed the bounties? Look I voted for Obama in 08 and 12 but I don't have a problem criticizing him when he effed up and he did several times. Commuting the sentence of Chelsea Manning, allowing gays to serve openly in the military when DADT, was working, the line in the sand in Syria just fine just to name a few but alot of people around here don't see a problem with anything Trump does or doesn't do. He said that he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and not lose any supporters and alot of folks thought that was an outrageous statement but he was right.

I hope you agree with me on this when I say that being the President of the USA is the hardest job on the planet with the decisions they have to make that effect so many. They all age so much during their time in office.
I agree wholeheartedly.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Who placed the bounties? Look I voted for Obama in 08 and 12 but I don't have a problem criticizing him when he effed up and he did several times. Commuting the sentence of Chelsea Manning, allowing gays to serve openly in the military when DADT, was working, the line in the sand in Syria just fine just to name a few but alot of people around here don't see a problem with anything Trump does or doesn't do. He said that he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and not lose any supporters and alot of folks thought that was an outrageous statement but he was right.
You'll never hear me say that Trump hasn't made mistakes but I guess you could say that we disagree on some of the mistakes he's made.

I think the tiny group you know must be all his supporters. For him to allow Bounties on our soldiers and do nothing is Despicable, to say the least. Real Military Men and Women don't support that Draft Dodger...
Please describe how he "allowed" bounties, if that even happened. I don't know what you did to be a "real military man", but I know plenty of guys who did" real "combat tours in Viet Nam, some more than one, whom I consider" real military men" who appreciate what Trump has done for the military. I'd like to see you tell them they aren't " real military men" ,but you are. You better know what you're talking about when you demean somebody's military service.

Please describe how he "allowed" bounties, if that even happened. I don't know what you did to be a "real military man", but I know plenty of guys who did" real "combat tours in Viet Nam, some more than one, whom I consider" real military men" who appreciate what Trump has done for the military. I'd like to see you tell them they aren't " real military men" ,but you are. You better know what you're talking about when you demean somebody's military service.
I've Never Demeaned anyone's Military Service, and it not up to me to determine who's service was more important than any other. If the President of any Country Who is the Commander and Chief does not protect the many Servicemen/ and Women who put there Lives on the line daily to protect our Quality of life. Is by all accounts a dereliction of duty and unacceptable Behavior. To answer your question if he knew or knows now and doesn't respond appropriately as Commander and Chief he's weak and allowing it happen. EVEN A BLIND A** FAN CAN SEE THAT. SIR

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT