ADVERTISEMENT

Vote Him OUT!!!

Reports are they yelled “ Honor Her Wish “ either way I’ve never paid respects to anyone who has passed and everybody started yelling. A bit disrespectful. Find it interesting that on her death bed with her granddaughter RBG choose to say, make sure my predecessor is picked by next president. If true very sad she didn’t choose to tell her granddaughter how much She loved her. Maybe She was just feeling bad like so many others for betting on Hillary.

Reports are they yelled “ Honor Her Wish “ either way I’ve never paid respects to anyone who has passed and everybody started yelling. A bit disrespectful. Find it interesting that on her death bed with her granddaughter RBG choose to say, make sure my predecessor is picked by next president. If true very sad she didn’t choose to tell her granddaughter how much She loved her. Maybe She was just feeling bad like so many others for betting on Hillary.
I'm certain "those reports" were from Fox Fake News. Some may have said that but the loudest said, Vote him out.

Fox Fake News gave you the best look for Trump. So typical of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: gdowning70
Those were the words shouted by a crowd in front of the Supreme Court building as a masked Trump "paid tribute" to RBG. This guy has to go.

Vote Him Out!!!!
She should have retired under Obama. She was in her 80's and had been severely ill multiple times.

Reactions: zackbear
What does that have to do with my thread to "Vote him out"?
I was voicing on your response to ZEKEMUG's post about RBG. I thought you were talking about that. If not, then my mistake.

I was voicing on your response to ZEKEMUG's post about RBG. I thought you were talking about that. If not, then my mistake.
Last I checked Zeke is a big boy and can handle his business. Stay out of grown folks conversation.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Those were the words shouted by a crowd in front of the Supreme Court building as a masked Trump "paid tribute" to RBG. This guy has to go.

Vote Him Out!!!!
He will win in a landslide. 40 days till your dreams come crashing down again. Haha

I'm certain "those reports" were from Fox Fake News. Some may have said that but the loudest said, Vote him out.

I said either way I don’t care. The point is a viewing is a solemn event not a hockey game. No Class. It’s not about Trump, you are there to pay proper RESPECTS.

Reactions: zackbear and 6882
Why the hostility? Typical right winger. When someone gets the best of you, you cry like a baby. Grow up.
You get the best of me by showing how your left wing loons are a bunch of crybaby losers and classless POS. I’m surprised you actually show this video because it exposes what a bunch of classless morons your side is.

Reactions: utatem
I said either way I don’t care. The point is a viewing is a solemn event not a hockey game. No Class. It’s not about Trump, you are there to pay proper RESPECTS.
Frankly, Trump shouldn't have attended. His so called "proper respects" is fake.

Frankly, Trump shouldn't have attended. His so called "proper respects" is fake.

So in your mind that excuses classless actions of MOURNERS. Or are they FAKE MOURNERS. That’s right that would be personal responsibility.

Last I heard Uncle Joe was running for president.

Sleepy Jose has a campaign speech in front of 8 people for 35 min. than goes home for 3 days to rest up for the next stop... hahaha, hahaha
Or maybe he’s looking for Hunter... Freaking LOSER..!!!!

Reactions: edtuna

Sorry Cems, Actually you are wrong. I watch both daily. Fox is far more fair and balanced. They give biden equal airtime, doesn't even come close at cnn, msnbc..

Last I heard Uncle Joe was running for president.
Oh so we should ignore daddy’s help getting his son a multi millionaire, while he was VP?
Can only imagine the headlines if it was Ivanka, DT Jr, one Eric.
Silly

Cems feeling inept today I see. Stock up on lithium Nov is Coming

OGC.2f68963b2c36339b82515b53821ddc65

Oh so we should ignore daddy’s help getting his son a multi millionaire, while he was VP?
Can only imagine the headlines if it was Ivanka, DT Jr, one Eric.
Silly
There have been many headlines about that mob family and their corruption and I said Jack.

ADVERTISEMENT