ADVERTISEMENT

Vote Him OUT!!!

But you responded to a direct question to Zeke. WTF!!
Cems. Buddy. I was responding to your post about about the people shouting in front of the Supreme Court building. You told me that you were not talking about RBG. I said I was mistaken.

It's almost 5 0'clock. Time for some Jack Daniels. Let's move on! :cool:

Reactions: cems52
Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

For that you get two sets of lol's.
Fox show’s EVERY Biden event, cant call them rally’s, you need more than 10 people. CNN, MSNBC doesn’t show Trump’s, unless to misquote him.
Do what I do , tape all 3 for an event, you will see.

Real class, a small group of classless donkies. Just embarrassed themselves and liberals, it looked bad.
There’s a time and place for everything

And the time was when Trump stepped his fake ass on the steps of the Supreme Court building under the pretense of giving his respect to RBG.

Reactions: zackbear
Correct. But you give Trump excuses for his classless acts.

I didn’t give Trump any pass. He says some real dumb stuff. With McCain He was wrong politically and morally. You know they had a history. McCain even involved in fake Steele dossier, He had it delivered and said he’d do it again. So now we’re mourners classless in yelling at the viewing ?

I didn’t give Trump any pass. He says some real dumb stuff. With McCain He was wrong politically and morally. You know they had a history. McCain even involved in fake Steele dossier, He had it delivered and said he’d do it again. So now we’re mourners classless in yelling at the viewing ?
As an American citizen McCain should have turned that document over to the FBI. Unlike Trump he would have thrown it into the garbage like most criminals.

Reactions: zackbear
Those were the words shouted by a crowd in front of the Supreme Court building as a masked Trump "paid tribute" to RBG. This guy has to go.

Vote Him Out!!!!
I haven't seen Democrats this mad since Republicans freed their slaves!

As an American citizen McCain should have turned that document over to the FBI. Unlike Trump he would have thrown it into the garbage like most criminals.

so how about the mourners ?

Maybe McCain should have been smart enough to realize he was played and used as part of the conspiracy. As for acting like that at a viewing and you condoning it says a lot about you.

Reactions: utatem
You get the best of me by showing how your left wing loons are a bunch of crybaby losers and classless POS. I’m surprised you actually show this video because it exposes what a bunch of classless morons your side is.
Lol. You just proved how much of a POS trumpers are. You are ignorant to facts and support a dictator who is clueless. Liar fraud bully cheater disgrace. All facts.

Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT