ADVERTISEMENT

VT vs Miami tickets...

Europe Cane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2013
Italy
I am looking to purchase two tickets to the game scheduled for 14 Nov. Anyone with tickets, I am interested. UM sideline.

Step 1. Call UM ticket office directly first

Step 2. Stubhub - look what is available, may have better seats to your liking

Your welcome

Reactions: zeski78
Was looking to fly up for this game, had the airline tickets almost booked and realized there were no game tix. What gives?

I live in NC. NC State is not selling any tickets at this time. Allowing 4K people in for games. 2K students, and 2K boosters. That's it. No outside sales to anyone not on the list.

Not sure about VTech, but they're likely doing the same thing.

No one is allowed in the stadium. Zero fans
Hello Virginia and their wacky Governor

Wow. Thank you all for the feedback. I was looking forward to being in the stands with my U gear; love VT stadium, VT's crazy fans, and game day atmosphere.

I live in NC. NC State is not selling any tickets at this time. Allowing 4K people in for games. 2K students, and 2K boosters. That's it. No outside sales to anyone not on the list.

Not sure about VTech, but they're likely doing the same thing.
Thank you sir

Wow. Thank you all for the feedback. I was looking forward to being in the stands with my U gear; love VT stadium, VT's crazy fans, and game day atmosphere.
I am looking to purchase two tickets to the game scheduled for 14 Nov. Anyone with tickets, I am interested. UM sideline.
VT only allowing family in their stadium to attend games. Their family tree goes straight up.

Looks like wake has some avail on stub hub for the Miami game now. Strange. Vt ticket office saying they have none. If anyone has access to vt tickets through any venue. Please post here. Thanks in advance.

Looks like wake has some avail on stub hub for the Miami game now. Strange. Vt ticket office saying they have none. If anyone has access to vt tickets through any venue. Please post here. Thanks in advance.
Vagtech is ground zero for COVID. You think they are allowing fans now?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT