ADVERTISEMENT

wait a minute!!! pro-creation under attack

two40

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2010
Ive noticed over the years homosexuality has been filtered toward every outlet possible rather sports or entertainment. If half the world is gay I may have to reconsider taking jogs we men could be rape victims in the next 5 years

If all people were gay, civilization would pretty quickly die out. They still need heterosexuals out there making babies for them to adopt.

Originally posted by NCTopgoon:

If all people were gay, civilization would pretty quickly die out. They still need heterosexuals out there making babies for them to adopt.
I don't think there is any doubt that there will be a constant increase in people partaking in homosexual behavior, the reason is because our ever-more-liberal society is increasingly accepting of atypical behavior; thankfully, men and women want to have their own families, i.e., make their own baby, so that should continue the species; however, I do have my worries on the future of our society if the family defined as husband, wife, and child is diluted to whatever level that would cause societies downfall

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT