ADVERTISEMENT

Weekend Update: Trump Lost Over $1 Billion - SNL

You can't treat other cultures like crap and then complain if ther is the slightest resentment. That's stupid.We went to war with Iraq for example. Said nevermind about bin ladin. We aren't looking for him. Then act like we should treat all Muslims like crap but dont go after bin lin.

Then we get a black president you call Muslim or a Muslim apologist who goes after the people actually responsible for 911. Give him ZERO credit for it...and expect people who are attacked to not radicalize. No WMDs...and the Muslims aren't responsible either way on those. Saddam Hussein is.

Meanwhile white christen radicals are using us and our children for target practice regularly. Do some of you expect this to go unnoticed? LOL
Wow - you are just a vile and disgusting human being. You support late term abortions, are an atheist, have stated that “no Muslim has ever done anything to me” even though you are an American, cried when you were outed for being gay and apparently pics were posted and now have the balls to try and justify the radical Muslims!!! Pathetic!! Oh and your also clueless by stating that “white Christian radicals are using us and our children for target practice regularly”. Sri Lanka ring aa bell you pathetic coward?? How about 911 etc etc.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
You can't treat other cultures like crap and then complain if ther is the slightest resentment. That's stupid.We went to war with Iraq for example. Said nevermind about bin ladin. We aren't looking for him. Then act like we should treat all Muslims like crap but dont go after bin lin.

Then we get a black president you call Muslim or a Muslim apologist who goes after the people actually responsible for 911. Give him ZERO credit for it...and expect people who are attacked to not radicalize. No WMDs...and the Muslims aren't responsible either way on those. Saddam Hussein is.

Meanwhile white christen radicals are using us and our children for target practice regularly. Do some of you expect this to go unnoticed? LOL
Lmao. Exhibit “A” as to why your life is stuck in quicksand. People that get ahead in life don’t find paltry excuses such as “we’re regularly being used as target practice by white christian radicals.” What are the stats again on black on black crime? So by your definition of white christian radicals who are using black people as target practice my guess is there is what.....about only 5 white christian radicals in this country? If you want to say not enough is being done about black on black crime that’s fine. But that’s a failure by both black and white leaders.

Last edited:
Again...Muslims never did anything to me.
I do NOT blame all Muslims for 911. That is prejudiced. With this asinine logic I should blame all Christians for these mosques killings.

These thoughts are exactly the point. Lose the radical racist views. All Muslims are not radical and niether are all Christian people.

I do NOT blame all Muslims for 911. That is prejudiced. With this asinine logic I should blame all Christians for these mosques killings.

These thoughts are exactly the point. Lose the radical racist views. All Muslims are not radical and niether are all Christian people.
Read my post again you freak. I clearly delineated “Radical Muslims”. You know, the same Rafical Muslims that you defended in an earlier post. Wow - you are just so vile and disgusting!! Btw, Freak boy/girl, gay and tranny Muslims are treated pretty damn badly in Muslim country’s. Aren’t those your people?

Reactions: advarkas
Perfect example. Which whites are screaming white power? Less than .001%?
Not literally screaming white power but the assembly of white coming together for the benefit of their race always spells the destruction of other people
Perfect example. Which whites are screaming white power? Less than .001%?
I wasn't talking about to neo nazis types.. even though they are still very much alive. I'm talking about the "peaceful" coming together of whites to benefit their race. An example the Conference of Berlin of 1887. It's where European nations came together to peacefully divide up Africa to suck them dry like living parasites. Which they and the U.S. are still sucking alive still to this day.

Not literally screaming white power but the assembly of white coming together for the benefit of their race always spells the destruction of other people

I wasn't talking about to neo nazis types.. even though they are still very much alive. I'm talking about the "peaceful" coming together of whites to benefit their race. An example the Conference of Berlin of 1887. It's where European nations came together to peacefully divide up Africa to suck them dry like living parasites. Which they and the U.S. are still sucking alive still to this day.
1887! You mean over 130 years ago? Sorry you are living waaaaay back. Things have changed a bit since then btw. Sorry if that bursts your bubble. All Lives Matter Btw!

Sure it’s just “whites” or those in power and technologically advanced ? There is a history of slavery and cultural wars since the beginning of time. Some not even involving “whites.”

Reactions: grbcane
No one gives two shits about white people being tribal. The problem is e everytime you practice tribalism you rape, pillage and plunder other race of people land. Then once you sucked the resources of that land dry you want to build walls around to keep from others coming back for what is rightfully theirs. That is the reason why most people have a problem when whites start screaming white power.

Before you make a post like this, you might want to take a look at the history on the continent of Africa, past and present.

I hate to break it to you, Muslims in Christian countries, are treated a whole lot better than, Christians in Muslim countries, it’s not even close, even at this time in our history, you can be killed for being Christian, in a few places.

I hate to break it to you, Muslims in Christian countries, are treated a whole lot better than, Christians in Muslim countries, it’s not even close, even at this time in our history, you can be killed for being Christian, in a few places.
Hate to break what to me? I am not Muslim or said anything about thier culture. I just said they never did anything to me....and they haven't.

I didn't say how they were treated anywhere but here....by a lot of so called Christian people.....and our president. They are treated like others that are unlike them. Mexican people too.

People in this country love to look around and say what about Hillary? What about Obama?What about other countries? Not talking about other things.

Last edited:
Hate to break what to me? I am not Muslim or said anything about thier culture. I just said they never did anything to me....and they haven't.

I didn't say how they were treated anywhere but here....by a lot of so called Christian people.....and our president. The are treateted like others that are unlike them. Mexican people too.

People in this country love to look around and say what about Hillary? What about Obama?What about other countries? Not talking about other things.
Wow. You are such a fraud and again, a pathetic and vile person. In an earlier post you justified radical Muslims because of how they are supposedly treated. You also stated that “NO Muslim has ever done a thing to me”. You did not differentiate between Radicals either when called out on it. I guess being an American and living through 911 didn’t offend or bother you because neither you, or your boyfriend, were directly impacted You really are the Village Idiot of this board.

I didn't say how they were treated anywhere but here....by a lot of so called Christian people.....and our president. The are treateted like others that are unlike them. Mexican people too.

You are creating a fake argument. No one hates all Muslims. Radical Muslims who want to kill us are the problem. No one hates Mexicans. Illegal Mexican criminals have no place here. Only a complete snowflake buffoon can’t see the difference.

This dude could lose 10 billion dollars and it won't matter to his supporters because he stands for what they stand for. GREED!!! PRIVILEGE!!RACISM! All the people that supported him to give him a chance in good faith on the hope he has changed are now gone too. These are people that think Muslims are the people we need to be worried about in this country. Mexicans are the people we should hate. No Muslim ever did a damn thing to me.No Mexican ever did anything to me.[/QUOTE

I take it you had no family in the towers on 911. Maybe you'd think differently??

So...if I have family in the towers that is the difference? I don't think so. I blame Bin Ladin because he is responsible. Not all Muslims. Should I blame all white people or white christians for what the KKK has done? How does it work?

So...if I have family in the towers that is the difference? I don't think so. I blame Bin Ladin because he is responsible. Not all Muslims. Should I blame all white people or white christians for what the KKK has done? How does it work?
Muslims are sick people.

Translation - Again.... I need attention. My life is pathetic and this gay thing isn’t working for me neither. I plan to say the same thing over and over again because I need someone to acknowledge me. Please! Someone respond to this 6th post where I stated the same thing in my previous five posts on the matter.

That’s old news he mentioned that himself in a book and told how he lost over a billion $$ on the opening episode of The Apprentice- But the left and the pinheads on this site act like they’ve made a startling discovery What they won’t say is how he made it all back and then some
You won’t get honest reports watching leftist news or reading leftist publications They all twist the truth or flat out lie
Do ppl still watch SNL, CNN, etc.

Reactions: 6882
Maybe head to the Middle East for your next vacation and see how that works out!
Great idea. Should we start a gofundme to send CD to Syria? We can title it “Gay dipshit, who is an atheist baby killer wants to find a gay man in Syria”.

Maybe head to the Middle East for your next vacation and see how that works out!
Why would I go to the Middle East for my next vacation? Do you think Trump Airline travels there? That's stupid. It doesn't even make any sense. Who vacations in the Middle East where I am from? I don't feel the need to seek out a reason to hate a group of people. That's racist within its self. Why go somewhere to just look for some kind of perceived issue?

I live in Atlanta. There are plenty of Muslims here and my best friend growing up is now Muslim. I don't give a shit. They never did anything to me. They never called me any name and they never did anything for me to hate them.

Last edited:
Why would I go to the Middle East for my next vacation? Do you think Trump Airline travels there? That's stupid. It doesn't even make any sense. Who vacations in the Middle East where I am from? I don't feel the need to seek out a reason to hate a group of people. That's racist within its self. Why go somewhere to just look for some kind of perceived issue?

I live in Atlanta. There are plenty of Muslims here and my best friend growing up is now Muslim. I don't give a shit. They never did anything to me. They never called me any name and they never did anything for me to hate them.

Infidel !!!

"9/4/2010 — Trump Suggests the U.S. is at War with Muslims
Five years before announcing his candidacy, Trump discusses the Park51 Islamic Community Center in Manhattan on The Late Show. Host David Letterman asks, “Does this, in fact, suggest that we are officially at war with Muslims?” to which Trump responds, “Well somebody knocked down the World Trade Center… somebody’s blowing us up. Somebody’s blowing up buildings, and somebody’s doing lots of bad stuff.”

Just a horrible thing to say for a prospective president. I don't want anything to do with him or anyone that supports this logic.

Five years before announcing his candidacy, Trump discusses the Park51 Islamic Community Center in Manhattan on The Late Show. Host David Letterman asks, “Does this, in fact, suggest that we are officially at war with Muslims?” to which Trump responds, “Well somebody knocked down the World Trade Center… somebody’s blowing us up. Somebody’s blowing up buildings, and somebody’s doing lots of bad stuff.”

Just a horrible thing to say for a prospective president. I don't want anything to do with him or anyone that supports this logic.

So this means You don’t like Trump.

People need to take the initiative. Case in point, even when the white man gave the Indians the right to vote in the 1920s, the Indians never exercised their rights. They just sold all of their horses for booze and then couldn't ride into town to cast a ballot.

Reactions: utatem

I didn't say how they were treated anywhere but here....by a lot of so called Christian people.....and our president. They are treated like others that are unlike them. Mexican people too.

The only people crying about how Muslims are treated are groups affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood and you. I know plenty of Muslims who are mainstream secularist and they love what Trump is doing. They don’t want groups like CAIR being the poster child for the Muslim communities like they are in England. The reality is you’ve been turned upside down so many times with your barrage of talking points that you take whatever stance is appropriate in your eyes at the time. My former JTTF partner was a Muslim. He knew full well what the crazies were capable of.

Can't stop laughing at this....

This dude could lose 10 billion dollars and it won't matter to his supporters because he stands for what they stand for. GREED!!! PRIVILEGE!!RACISM! All the people that supported him to give him a chance in good faith on the hope he has changed are now gone too. These are people that think Muslims are the people we need to be worried about in this country. Mexicans are the people we should hate. No Muslim ever did a damn thing to me.No Mexican ever did anything to me. I don't have to wait to find out the hell is going on because nothing is going on but life. You people black, white, Mexican, Christian, Muslim all doing great things and all doing shitty things. People that want to be tribal are just cowards to me. People that fight so hard for a gun are cowards. They think it makes them more powerful. I have a gun myself. I haven't had to use it in 20 years. It doesn't matter to me if someone has to take it. This is 2019 not 1776. If I live somewhere in the country that requires a gun, then I move to a place I do not need a gun. It is really that simple.

Guess I hit a nerve.

more to come

Much like his supporters....a bunch of lifes losers....smh

Truth is truth....it hurts!

"Donald J. Trump‏Verified account@realDonaldTrump
When will the U.S. stop sending $'s to our enemies, i.e. Mexico and others."

I love how people act like this never happened in their minds. Mexicans are not my enemy and Mexicans never did anything to me. Sorry, I don't want a president with this thought process.

tumblr_mqglz892RB1qasthro3_400.gif

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT