ADVERTISEMENT

Well that worked out for everyone...

wilco

SuperCane
Gold Member
Oct 29, 2001
Trump got to do his thing, supporters got to watch on TV and almost no one showed up so there was at least some social distancing.

Plus I get to hear all of the excuses for why the crowd size was so small :)

Smallest crowd I’ve ever seen for one of his events & was still 100x’s bigger than any of Biden’s lol

It's not the size of the crowd but the amount of empty seats that matter. Trump got trolled by Tik Tok into expecting an overflow crowd. Would think a "president" would know better

Reactions: Raoul2
Largest gathering in the USA since covid 19.
Pfffft

Bullshit lol. Why is it so hard to stick with the facts? You've had protest with 10x that amount of people. Take out the personal feelings and stick to facts.

Reactions: Raoul2
Who gives a fuhk. PRESIDENT TRUMP still going to destroy, obliterate, and bury that crooked old shit for brains Biden. Trump 2020!!

Reactions: NYC-Cane116th
LOL guess you have to get'em where you can. Gratz on your Victory (really ,,,sabotaging a rally,,,, like the Supporters dont exist since they weren't there,,, really ) Enjoy it, bath in it, take a picture, put it in a bottle Cuz,,,,,,,,,,, You wont be getting ANY that Matter for a Loooooooooooooooooong Time Roflmao

Trump got to do his thing, supporters got to watch on TV and almost no one showed up so there was at least some social distancing.

Plus I get to hear all of the excuses for why the crowd size was so small :)
LOL. Triggered?

Reactions: mahb
Largest indoor gathering in USA.
FACT!
STFU you liberal donk!

Lol, now im a liberal donk cause you're hurt only 6,200 people showed up to Trumps rally smdh. I tell you what if I agree it was hugest(in my Trump voice) rally ever will you be friend? I can't wait to meet some of you awesome fellas at the tailgate parties when they resume.

Lol, now im a liberal donk cause you're hurt only 6,200 people showed up to Trumps rally smdh. I tell you what if I agree it was hugest(in my Trump voice) rally ever will you be friend? I can't wait to meet some of you awesome fellas at the tailgate parties when they resume.
yeah believe everything you read. Your numbers prove my point. Believe what you want to believe

yeah believe everything you read. Your numbers prove my point. Believe what you want to believe
Gold stocks were up nicely again today. You should get some exposure as it's in the early innings with more upside to come. One of my gold stocks was up 9.2% today.

Reactions: majus12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT