ADVERTISEMENT

Well, Well, Well Registered Democrat Caught Storming US Capitol, Attacking Police Pleads with Court for Light Sentence Because He Is Not Trump Support

doerunn

SuperCane
Jul 13, 2001
west central florida
Robert Maurice Reeder was arrested after he was caught inside the US Capitol on January 6th.

Robert Maurice Reeder is a:
** Registered Democrat
** Wore a Covid mask to the Trump rally
** Lied about his actions

Reeder was about to get a light sentence this week after telling the judge he is “not a Trump supporter” and because of this he demanded a light sentence. And he was about to get a very small sentence with an excellent plea deal because of this.

But then a video turned up before his sentencing of Robert Reeder attacking police on Jaunary 6th.

TRENDING: Registered Democrat Caught Storming US Capitol, Attacking Police Pleads with Court for Light Sentence Because He Is Not Trump Supporter

It turns out he was shouting at the crowd extremely violent rhetoric while loosely wearing a MAGA hat to make the real Trump supporters appear violent by association. Reeder was the typical Biden agitator who wanted to interrupt the Republican objections inside the Capitol. And he wanted to frame Trump supporters as violent insurrectionists.

Robert Reeder told authorities:

He was watching television coverage of a pro-Trump crowd which had gathered for a speeches on the Ellipse when he made a spur-of-the-moment decision to hop a train into Washington, D.C., to join the event. After listening to the oratory on the Ellipse, he says he visited various area monuments before arriving at the U.S. Capitol and joining the “initially festive” events which by then were transpiring… He pleaded guilty to one of those counts — count four — and was due to be sentenced Wednesday.
Then video was discovered of Democrat Robert Reeder shows him attacking a police officer on Jan. 6.

For the record, there were Antifa gatherings at the various monuments on Jan. 6 that were organized by John Sullivan.

Robert Maurice Reeder was arrested after he was caught inside the US Capitol on January 6th.

Robert Maurice Reeder is a:
** Registered Democrat
** Wore a Covid mask to the Trump rally
** Lied about his actions

Reeder was about to get a light sentence this week after telling the judge he is “not a Trump supporter” and because of this he demanded a light sentence. And he was about to get a very small sentence with an excellent plea deal because of this.

But then a video turned up before his sentencing of Robert Reeder attacking police on Jaunary 6th.

TRENDING: Registered Democrat Caught Storming US Capitol, Attacking Police Pleads with Court for Light Sentence Because He Is Not Trump Supporter

It turns out he was shouting at the crowd extremely violent rhetoric while loosely wearing a MAGA hat to make the real Trump supporters appear violent by association. Reeder was the typical Biden agitator who wanted to interrupt the Republican objections inside the Capitol. And he wanted to frame Trump supporters as violent insurrectionists.

Robert Reeder told authorities:

Then video was discovered of Democrat Robert Reeder shows him attacking a police officer on Jan. 6.

For the record, there were Antifa gatherings at the various monuments on Jan. 6 that were organized by John Sullivan.
We'll see what the Jan. 6 capital riot committee uncovers and why over 50% of Republicans are against a congressional probe.

I'm not sure why this excites you so much. So what if he was a registered democrat. He was there screaming for Trump....lmao. What's your point? These people will do and say anything because they are cowards that know dumbasses or other cowards will believe them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: doerunn and MR231
I'm not sure why this excites you so much. So what if he was a registered democrat. He was there screaming for Trump....lmao. What's your point? These people will do and say anything because they are cowards that know dumbasses or other cowards will believe them.
You might be right but real cowards are people like you who refuse to defend, explain or apologize for positions like yours on Cuomo's great leadership

Reactions: WillyFistergash
You might be right but real cowards are people like you who refuse to defend, explain or apologize for positions like yours on Cuomo's great leadership
I have already commented on Cuomo many times. If you didn't see or agree with the comments that isn't my problem.

I have already commented on Cuomo many times. If you didn't see or agree with the comments that isn't my problem.
I have not seen you post comments that you were dead wrong about Cuomo's leadership. Frankly, most of your comments here in the lounge simply revert to your hatred for President Trump.

Reactions: WillyFistergash
I have not seen you post comments that you were dead wrong about Cuomo's leadership. Frankly, most of your comments here in the lounge simply revert to your hatred for President Trump.
That is because I believe Trump is a POS just like the people who support this ass clown. It is your opinion I was wrong about Cuomo. You are entitled to it. That doesn't make your opinion fact. I said I would take him over Trump and I still would. So, no I am not wrong. Trump had twice as many woman accuse him of sexual assault....and he was a shit president impeached twice. So, that hasn't changed in my eyes. If they both ran for president I would still take Cuomo.

Last edited:
That is because I believe Trump is a POS just like the people who support this ass clown. It is your opinion I was wrong about Cuomo. You are entitled to it. That doesn't make your opinion fact. I said I would take him over Trump and I still would. So, no I am not wrong. Trump had twice as many woman accuse him of sexual assault....and he was a shit president impeached twice. So, that hasn't changed in my eyes. If they both ran for president I would still take Cuomo.
Way to not address Cuomo killing tens of thousands of vulnerable SRs.

Way to not address Cuomo killing tens of thousands of vulnerable SRs.
I don't have to address anything for you. Are you here addressing Trump's role in being treasonous to this country? No....you are not addressing it. Because you have in your mind it wasn't an insurrection with Trump telling his supporters to interfere with our entire electoral process. You believe in your minds everyone who reports to Trump doesn't need to be accountable any longer. Not the case. We don't answer to that dumbass or any other. We aren't afraid of you. So I don't have to address shit for you.

You are are blind man lost in the wilderness. So sorry!

And by the way, you dope, apparently you don't thoroughly read things people post on this site. I am not a Trump supporter. Your point that Cuomo is less of a POS than Trump just shows how misguided you truly are.

You're such a clown! Did you read the article? What was he screaming?
Reeder was about to get a light sentence this week after telling the judge he is “not a Trump supporter

You're such a clown! Did you read the article? What was he screaming?
Reeder was about to get a light sentence this week after telling the judge he is “not a Trump supporter
Why don't you STFU!!! I did read what I needed to read. Do you think I give a shit about how he was registered? They all need heavy sentences. I am familiar with what happened. Nobody cares if this asshole is a registered democrat or not. He is with all the other assholes that Trump sent there and he was heard by witnesses screaming for Trump. He isn't in court by accident. He is there because that asshole Trump sent him to the capital and he was arrested like all the other assholes that were there and we don't give a flying fk how they are registered. If you are there screaming for Trump, trespassing, destroying property, stealing property, beating cops with an American flag that says Blue Lives Matter your ass needs to be locked up. Period! Because if you were there doing this you are stupid. I don't suck off parties and people like it sounds like you do. He is registered the way he is because he is a coward like the rest of the people that tried to overturn our government...and can't handle simple election results.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: doerunn
Why don't you STFU!!! I did read what I needed to read. Do you think I give a shit about how he was registered? They all need heavy sentences. I am familiar with what happened. Nobody cares if this asshole is a registered democrat or not. He is with all the other assholes that Trump sent there and he was heard by witnesses screaming for Trump. He isn't in court by accident. He is there because that asshole Trump sent him to the capital and he was arrested like all the other assholes that were there and we don't give a flying fk how they are registered. If you are there screaming for Trump, trespassing, destroying property, stealing property, beating cops with an American flag that says Blue Lives Matter your ass needs to be locked up. Period! Because if you were there doing this you are stupid. I don't suck off parties and people like it sounds like you do. He is registered the way he is because he is a coward like the rest of the people that tried to overturn our government.
You're still a clown, you don't know crap about me or what I've done. The claim by u and your ilk is they were not plants or other agitators, from your party, there. Your line you read what I needed to read. Like I hear what I want to hear. Never heard anything from you or your ilk about burning the detention facility, killing a retired cop 1 billion in damages by your peeps. keep on sheeping

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT