ADVERTISEMENT

Well while we were asleep House passed the bill.

LMAO....yeah it's funny to me. These people think the end of the world is coming.
No, Republicans will just need to fix all the errors of the Biden administration. At the rate these mistakes are happening, it will take a month of Sundays to correct them.

All Republicans vote NO, 2 Democrats vote NO. Final vote 218-212. This is NOT how politics in our system is supposed to work.
9% for direct Covid relief. Majority of spending comes in 2022.
We really have absolute FOOLS running our Country.
The minimum wage provision renders it void and DOA in the Senate. The squad already came out and said the Parliamentarian of the Senate should be FIRED LOL LOL. They must be the dumbest of dumb ever to serve.
Will never get thru Senate "as is". We have Manchin in our back pocket. Crazy shit has ZERO chance of passing in the next two years. ZERO!
I guess elections really DO NOT have consequences! LOL. BRING IT!

We are not defunding cops. Cops will continue to arrest thugs. I wish Chicago would do better.
We are not going solar. Shit doesn't work!
We are not making DC and PR states. The people cannot read or write English in BOTH places.

In short, the good people are going NOWHERE.

More school girl nonsense.
awwww
S0S.gif

No, Republicans will just need to fix all the errors of the Biden administration. At the rate these mistakes are happening, it will take a month of Sundays to correct them.
The American people do not consider them "errors". Domestic terrorist consider them "errors". See the approval ratings for proof. The American people decide what Administration is in office and the polls show they are happy with the decision. It's just the tip of the iceberg. We don't want racist laws here. We don't want our elected officials that traffic in conspiracy theories of fake elections and fake news. We want our politicians that enact laws on behalf of ALL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and not a segment of America.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT