ADVERTISEMENT

What a MORON this president is....I just cant!

As if you care...

WTF does that mean? I am a tax paying citizen and come here all the time and express my concerns about this MORON running our country. So care about what? We are a world laughingstock? I care about that!

No, I don't want anyone to die including him from COVID. That's the type of person I am. This confirms that he is woefully ill equipped to run this great nation. He has been ever since he took office and really to keep it completely honest I blame the people that elected him much more than i blame this moron.

How the hell is he going to lead this country through the coronavirus when he can't even protect himself or his own administration?
As usual the lib, is crying, “the sky is falling”, Trump and Melania will prove that Covid for healthy people will present as a cold. As White House Dr ALREADY stated, Trump has minimal effects and will be more than capable to maintaining his duties.

Go find your safe zone,
Pffffft

As usual the lib, is crying, “the sky is falling”, Trump and Melania will prove that Covid for healthy people will present as a cold. As White House Dr ALREADY stated, Trump has minimal effects and will be more than capable to maintaining his duties.

Go find your safe zone,
Pffffft
And just like that we got a post as dumb as the first.

Dumb post. Like Uber dumb. This virus doesn’t discriminate, doesn’t care if you are a hoaxer or hyper vigilant.

I would imagine it would be dumb for you. I can't imagine you understanding it.

I think he is for himself but this COVID 19 I wish on no one. My wife, daughter and i had to battle this thing in late May. Had to send my mom over to relatives to keep her safe. This thing leave its mark on you. Shit just pops up now and then.

Hope the President and all get through this. I talk shit sometimes but this thing is no joke.

Go find your safe zone,
Pffffft

Listen Linda..... Trump can't even manage his own house. I don't want him managing a news paper route. The guy is a moron. I don't care what the white house dr has already stated. No way on earth this moron should be exposing himself the way he does. It's problematic. He is in charge of our country. It is well known he doesn't do the basics. He doesn't wear a mask. He doesn't social distance. He doesn't follow science.

It would be different if it consistantly wore a mask. Distanced. Showed respect for science. He didn't.... so I don't want to see none of you coming here to tell me stupid shit like it could happen to anyone. Sure it can.... if you don't respect the guidelines. If you do the things you are supposed to do, you are fine.

Reactions: cems52
Listen Linda..... Trump can't even manage his own house. I don't want him managing a news paper route. The guy is a moron. I don't care what the white house dr has already stated. No way on earth this moron should be exposing himself the way he does. It's problematic. He is in charge of our country. It is well known he doesn't do the basics. He doesn't wear a mask. He doesn't social distance. He doesn't follow science.

It would be different if it consistantly wore a mask. Distanced. Showed respect for science. He didn't.... so I don't want to see none of you coming here to tell me stupid shit like it could happen to anyone. Sure it can.... if you don't respect the guidelines. If you do the things you are supposed to do, you are fine.
52 MORE MONTHS
LMAO @ YOU
PS you are the boards clown, ironic how you call people dumb when it comes to politics. Football u sometimes make good points. Stick to that

Ironic that you think Trump is like yourself, exposed to strangers in everyday life. Watch Trump make this covid look like a cold and enhance his position.
This is NOT some deadly disease, to normal healthy people, just the final nail for sickly elderly patients.
52 more months

Reactions: orly 1022
52 MORE MONTHS
LMAO @ YOU
PS you are the boards clown, ironic how you call people dumb when it comes to politics. Football u sometimes make good points. Stick to that
I am the greatest to ever do this. It doesn't matter if it is politics or football.

CD Football: Don't fire Manny or Blake. Give him a chance
Result: 52-10 Win over our rival and team looking good right?

CD Politics: Trump is a POS. A moron that lies constantly....and woefully not qualified to run America
Result: Trump test positive for Coronavirus a week after we find out he is hundreds of millions of dollars in debt. Doesn't pay his tax burden to our society.

WTF does that mean? I am a tax paying citizen and come here all the time and express my concerns about this MORON running our country. So care about what? We are a world laughingstock? I care about that!

No, I don't want anyone to die including him from COVID. That's the type of person I am. This confirms that he is woefully ill equipped to run this great nation. He has been ever since he took office and really to keep it completely honest I blame the people that elected him much more than i blame this moron.
CD as I have repeatedly said NO HUMAN CAN STOP A VIRUS! Not the common cold, not the flu, none, zero.

Ironic that you think Trump is like yourself, exposed to strangers in everyday life. Watch Trump make this covid look like a cold and enhance his position.
This is NOT some deadly disease, to normal healthy people, just the final nail for sickly elderly patients.
52 more months

First of all, I don't give a shit who dies because every single american life has a value. If it were your parents or your grandparents you would care right? So this is just a ridiculous assertion to me. I don't care how old people are who die.

Second of all, our president gets the best healthcare in the entire world. Do the rest of us? No......hell I will even take it further. Trump is actually trying to make sure that we don't because he is trying to remove pre existing conditions right?

We all should get great healthcare. Period....and this idea that we want to keep people down is the problem.

Reactions: gdowning70
I think he is for himself but this COVID 19 I wish on no one. My wife, daughter and i had to battle this thing in late May. Had to send my mom over to relatives to keep her safe. This thing leave its mark on you. Shit just pops up now and then.

Hope the President and all get through this. I talk shit sometimes but this thing is no joke.
Finally a decent post. Blessings to your family.

Reactions: zackbear
First of all, I don't give a shit who dies because every single american life has a value. If it were your parents or your grandparents you would care right? So this is just a ridiculous assertion to me. I don't care how old people are who die.

Second of all, our president gets the best healthcare in the entire world. Do the rest of us? No......hell I will even take it further. Trump is actually trying to make sure that we don't because he is trying to remove pre existing conditions right?

We all should get great healthcare. Period....and this idea that we want to keep people down is the problem.
Two good posts. Threads getting better.

Trump has gauranteed pre existing since 2015, take your head out of your political damaged brain and be objective
Whatever
Another 52 more months
Buckle up

I am the greatest to ever do this. It doesn't matter if it is politics or football.

CD Politics: Trump is a POS. A moron that lies constantly....and woefully not qualified to run America
Result: Trump test positive for Coronavirus a week after we find out he is hundreds of millions of dollars in debt. Doesn't pay his tax burden to our society.

The guy is directly responsible for at least 100k COVID deaths by way of his incompetence and rushing people to reopen the economy to help his reelection. I can't remember any US President in modern times responsible for this many American deaths due to their own incompetence and selfishness.

Reactions: cdwright40
The guy is directly responsible for at least 100k COVID deaths by way of his incompetence and rushing people to reopen the economy to help his reelection. I can't remember any US President in modern times responsible for this many American deaths due to their own incompetence and selfishness.
Yep... play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

Reactions: Raoul2

"I am the greatest to ever do this. It doesn't matter if it is politics or football."
cdwright40

This is my problem with some on the left, they believe that government can, and should, protect everyone from all potential hazards of life. It's a false promise. It's not possible. Exchange your freedom in return for safety.

Living is risky business. It always have been, and always will be. Trump, by nature, is a risk taker. Others, prefer to sit in their respective basements and take as little risk as possible. Trump believes that we should be free to choose the path of risk that best suits us individually. Others want their government to be the like a helicopter mom and protect them from everything under the sun.

Give me freedom. I will assume the risk.

No he isn't trying to take away pre existing. Stop listening to the media. He is going to try to put together insurance that is not so expensive, that gets rid of different state mandates that raise pricing due to a fragmented system where 1 insurance company can not sell in another state without having a whole new set of rules and try to get premiums down, deductibles down etc..............If you haven't learned anything yet CD it is to stop listening to the media. They have their own agenda.

Reactions: grbcane and utatem
No he isn't trying to take away pre existing. Stop listening to the media. He is going to try to put together insurance that is not so expensive, that gets rid of different state mandates that raise pricing due to a fragmented system where 1 insurance company can not sell in another state without having a whole new set of rules and try to get premiums down, deductibles down etc..............If you haven't learned anything yet CD it is to stop listening to the media. They have their own agenda.
DUDE...It is LITERALLY IN COURT! WTF are you even talking about the media. You sound completely clueless.

He has had about 4 years to put this great insurance plan better than Obamacare. Just like he was going to show us his taxes right? You believe this moron. I don't.

Reactions: cems52 and zackbear
This is my problem with some on the left, they believe that government can, and should, protect everyone from all potential hazards of life. It's a false promise. It's not possible. Exchange your freedom in return for safety.

Living is risky business. It always have been, and always will be. Trump, by nature, is a risk taker. Others, prefer to sit in their respective basements and take as little risk as possible. Trump believes that we should be free to choose the path of risk that best suits us individually. Others want their government to be the like a helicopter mom and protect them from everything under the sun.

Give me freedom. I will assume the risk.
This is my problem with "some NOT ALL" on the right.

They don't understand thier freedom isn't FREE. It cost money to run a society everyone including themselves can prosper from.. and when you spend all your time being a penny wise. You are usually a pound foolish as my great grandpa taught me years ago.

I think pe
I guess the hydrochloroquin didn’t protect him. Lol
SMDH....guess not!

Go find your safe zone,
Pffffft
Just curious, do people with a cold go to the hospital for several days?

Reactions: cems52 and zackbear
I just love watching the presidents predictable hyenas come to this morons defense. They want to pretend the sitting president of the United States of America is just like Joe the Plummer. Well, he isn't. It isn't like he is the rest of us and can catch a cold or get the flu. He holds the most important office in the world. He is expected to lead...not be a moron. He has the nuclear codes for christ sakes and you guys are acting like hee hee hoo hoo hoo....just caught the flu...anyone can catch it....WAKE TF UP! Hyenas are moronic!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT