ADVERTISEMENT

What is this world coming to when

Actually the intellectually-challenged libs didn't think this through. This will have an opposite affect compared to what their goals are with Title IX and strong participation in women's athletics. The number of "biological" women athletes, which is 99.9%, will decline rapidly if they're competing (and predictably, losing) against Mike Tyson in a dress. Pretty soon Title IX will be obsolete because there will be no more women competing.

Reactions: beastnmayne
Actually the intellectually-challenged libs didn't think this through. This will have an opposite affect compared to what their goals are with Title IX and strong participation in women's athletics. The number of "biological" women athletes, which is 99.9%, will decline rapidly if they're competing (and predictably, losing) against Mike Tyson in a dress. Pretty soon Title IX will be obsolete because there will be no more women competing.
Fuggin ridiculous. Mike Tyson in a dress. Lol, I like that. I may have to use it.

Reactions: normsmith
See that's that
Heard a story the other day about a 52 year old man, 6 foot 4 and built who played college basketball who now identifies as a woman and he is being give eligibility because he is a different person now. People are long past crazy.
Heard a story the other day about a 52 year old man, 6 foot 4 and built who played college basketball who now identifies as a woman and he is being give eligibility because he is a different person now. People are long past crazy.
See, that's that bullshit I'm talking about right there. That's one thing that I didn't like about Obama in the way he tried to shove the LGBTQ agenda down our throats. He went over the Kenya and tried that bullshit and they pretty much told him to go take a flying fck.

Can you do this with your debt? He’ll I pop on a mini and head for bank.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT