ADVERTISEMENT

What more Proof is Needed Trump is just a horrible person: Maybe Some of you Love being ripped off!

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007

Reactions: zackbear

Again ir spewing Fake News..!!! Trump is still living in ur little head rent free...🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Unfathomable humanitarian disaster at the Southern border and this tool gives us more chicken shit about Trump.

Bongo Trump returned 122 million in donations. Do your homework.

Reactions: mahb and El Cubano
Bongo Trump returned 122 million in donations. Do your homework.
Surely you aren't this obtuse to know that they had to return this money because Trumps campaign had a prepaid checked box for recurring donations without peoples consent. You want to call me names because this person you bootlick is a prick? You go right ahead. It doesn't change facts. Trump steals money from supporters like you and I am guessing you still want to defend this POS. It's sad! If I broke into your house and stole your belongings It is okay now because I returned them when you found out. How bright is this?

Unfathomable humanitarian disaster at the Southern border and this tool gives us more chicken shit about Trump.
We aren't supposed to report news about Trump while Biden is dealing with a border crisis? Think again!!! See, the rest of us are not Trumps CUCKS! Ain't happening! Sorry you don't like it but thats how it is here....and it will only get worse.

CD , your head is going to explode when a Republican President is elected in 2024! You should relax. .
You people just believe if keep saying stupid shit it's coming to fruition. I heard this about 2020. Now you are left to craft laws that prevent black people from voting.

Reactions: newnangacane
We aren't supposed to report news about Trump while Biden is dealing with a border crisis? Think again!!! See, the rest of us are not Trumps CUCKS! Ain't happening! Sorry you don't like it but thats how it is here....and it will only get worse.
I commend you on your steadfastness. Continue as you wish. You seem to think we Trump supporters are troubled by your inane revelations.

We just can't contemplate why you're not on Smokin' Joe's bandwagon. Why aren't you all over the many things he's accomplished. Better border policies, economic clean energy, better Covid approach, better transparency, open schools?

Keep up the Trump litany, Ole Joe's accomplishments are speaking for themselves. Cricket, cricket, cricket.

You are right..Until Trump is charged, tried , convicted and sentenced we will always be thinking of the most corrupt President this country has ever had..But you are right...

Trump 2024... See u scumbags soon.. Only pos going behind bars is Cuomo & Hunter..🤡🤡🤡🤡

You people just believe if keep saying stupid shit it's coming to fruition. I heard this about 2020. Now you are left to craft laws that prevent black people from voting.

Do we need to bring up James Biden and the definition of "plausible deniability" to you again CDwrong??? I take it that ship has sailed for you.....

• Haha
Reactions: mahb
Another racist stating black people can’t get, or don’t have, IDs. Thanks for outing yourself.

Why do you think Black People can’t get an ID. There are poor whites, Latinos, Orientals people from every race yet you think blacks are the only ones not capable of figuring out how to vote. Maybe, You should work on your overt racism

Why do you think Black People can’t get an ID. There are poor whites, Latinos, Orientals people from every race yet you think blacks are the only ones not capable of figuring out how to vote. Maybe, You should work on your overt racism
Same type of racism his idol brainless Biden exhibited when he said black people couldn't figure out the internet to make vaccination appointments.

Right. And YOU SAID those of us supporting the GA Bill are "crafting" laws designed to prohibit black people from voting. Please answer my question. Name just one law that's being crafted to prohibit black people from voting.
No... please answer MY question because if you don't know what voter suppression is you aren't informed on the topic. You would have no need to ask this question.

No... please answer MY question because if you don't know what voter suppression is you aren't informed on the topic. You would have no need to ask this question.
OK, so I'll play along to see if you'll answer my initial question. Voter suppression is preventing or discouraging certain groups from voting by whatever means necessary...laws, limited polling precincts, etc..
So, you made the comment that those of us who support the GA Bill want to craft laws that prevent black people from voting. So, my question for the 3rd time is, what laws, be it part and parcel of this GA Bill or ANY laws, are on the books right now that prevent black people from voting? Just name one...

OK, so I'll play along to see if you'll answer my initial question. Voter suppression is preventing or discouraging certain groups from voting by whatever means necessary...laws, limited polling precincts, etc..
So, you made the comment that those of us who support the GA Bill want to craft laws that prevent black people from voting. So, my question for the 3rd time is, what laws, be it part and parcel of this GA Bill or ANY laws, are on the books right now that prevent black people from voting? Just name one...
He just repeats Lemon and Maddow unsubstantiated talking points. He will never answer. That’s his overplayed game.

First of all it is not a game to "play along". People are having their right to vote attacked and you are either just acting obtuse about it, naïve or just could not care less. This isn't difficult for you to understand. If you limit voter access in black communities and force people to wait in line for 8-11 hours to vote in black neighborhoods it is voter suppression. Stop acting ignorant about it. Obviously, if you make a law as stupid as not being able to bring people food or water that is only going to affect black people because white people do not wait in lines here a tenth as long. You should not need to ask a question this ridiculous. It's pretending you don't know the issue when any moron would. I live here. I know how it is to vote in these districts and I have lived in both suburban and urban areas. I know first hand. I could go to a voter precinct in my current neighborhood and vote in 10 minutes. Nobody needs to be brought food or water here. Nobody needs to mail in a vote either. Use your head for more than a hat rack.

First of all it is not a game to "play along". People are having their right to vote attacked and you are either just acting obtuse about it, naïve or just could not care less. This isn't difficult for you to understand. If you limit voter access in black communities and force people to wait in line for 8-11 hours to vote in black neighborhoods it is voter suppression. Stop acting ignorant about it. Obviously, if you make a law as stupid as not being able to bring people food or water that is only going to affect black people because white people do not wait in lines here a tenth as long. You should not need to ask a question this ridiculous. It's pretending you don't know the issue when any moron would. I live here. I know how it is to vote in these districts and I have lived in both suburban and urban areas. I know first hand. I could go to a voter precinct in my current neighborhood and vote in 10 minutes. Nobody needs to be brought food or water here. Nobody needs to mail in a vote either. Use your head for more than a hat rack.
Hey CD, you ignorant slut, I live here too (Fayette County GA). Furthermore, is the food and water all you got? Can I bring a cooler and give out water and sandwiches before the voters get in line to vote? Can I pack a lunch for someone going to spend a considerable amount of time to vote? Here's how it reads:

"No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method, nor shall any person distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give, or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to an elector," the new law states.

It specifies "solicit votes" as it pertains to food and drink. Is this "Jim Crow on steroids" as your dope of a president stated? Is "Negro" or any racial references in the verbiage as it was in the Jim Crow laws? Have you ever read the Jim Crow laws? Have you ever read anything you moron?

Hey CD, you ignorant slut, I live here too (Fayette County GA). Furthermore, is the food and water all you got? Can I bring a cooler and give out water and sandwiches before the voters get in line to vote? Can I pack a lunch for someone going to spend a considerable amount of time to vote? Here's how it reads:

"No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method, nor shall any person distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give, or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to an elector," the new law states.

It specifies "solicit votes" as it pertains to food and drink. Is this "Jim Crow on steroids" as your dope of a president stated? Is "Negro" or any racial references in the verbiage as it was in the Jim Crow laws? Have you ever read the Jim Crow laws? Have you ever read anything you moron?

You can't even understand what the term voter suppression means? Negro does not need to be anywhere in any verbiage in 2021. What you need the word Colored too? Jesus..... MLB knows this and so does every corporation against these practices. Stop being silly.

First I figured you were just acting obtuse. Now I just believe you are acting like a raging racist I should block rather than continue a dialog with you....because the fact is the point is not that you live in GA. I am way too bright to be discussing this or anything with you. The point is are you living in decatur and voting in a black district? Are you african american? Are you waitng 8-11 hours in a line where you live to vote ever? Then stop with this stupid ass ridiculous shit. The point is not getting food in line with water. I can obviously bring my own if I live there. It is the need to have someone bring you these things because of how long you wait in line....so quit it!

Last edited:

wasting your time he’s just like his buddy raoul they are ignorant to facts only able to comprehend what they are told by msm
Can’t think for themselves nothing in the law prohibits water except only within 150 feet , beyond that they can give out water
These clowns would call it a crisis if any republicans showed up at the inner city polls and tried to influence voters.
and by the way CD who runs the inner city precincts? Hmm I’ll give u a clue dems .
they can’t rebut facts so they deflect
And by the way he can’t use his head for a hat rack when it’s up his ass

Last edited:
You can't even understand what the term voter suppression means? Negro does not need to be anywhere in any verbiage in 2021. What you need the word Colored too? Jesus..... MLB knows this and so does every corporation against these practices. Stop being silly.

First I figured you were just acting obtuse. Now I just believe you are acting like a raging racist I should block rather than continue a dialog with you....because the fact is the point is not that you live in GA. I am way too bright to be discussing this or anything with you. The point is are you living in decatur and voting in a black district? Are you african american? Are you waitng 8-11 hours in a line where you live to vote ever? Then stop with this stupid ass ridiculous shit. The point is not getting food in line with water. I can obviously bring my own if I live there. It is the need to have someone bring you these things because of how long you wait in line....so quit it!
Nowhere does the law discriminate against black voters. You have no clue what you're talking about, the point has been made and it will be the law. Goodnight jackass.

First of all if there is legitimate news about Trump report it but also report the legitimate news about Both sides of the aisle cnn and msm is having a field day with gaetz how come not so much about governor of Newyork? I can list a bunch of them.and you know it you just can’t admit it . It’s called denial, selective reporting.
As far as Biden is dealing with a border crisis I’m glad you called it a crisis. Too bad Biden doesn’t think so .
wouldn’t be a problem if he didn’t shut down the wall construction and breaking away from the stay in Mexico policy that was in place. And the bs the Biden administration is saying. You were all over the “ kids in cages when Trump was president now it’s way worse with COVID and the left is silent.
biden administration says they have to work with the Central American countries of Honduras Guatemala and El Salvador...
lmfao Trump already had a agreement with them your beloved leader ended all that . The president of Mexico who is a very liberal leader blamed your guy for the crisis. He was working with the USA on the boarder like no other Mexican president before.
one day I hope you wake up and realize you and your buddies on here are the real “cucks”
I may have voted for Trump but I my friend didn’t believe everything he said
I look at results not words. I was never a big fan of Trump but he did a lot of good things for the country and the black and brown community. And you know it .
You sir like your buddies on hear are so full of hate that you can’t even see the truth.

First of all if there is legitimate news about Trump report it but also report the legitimate news about Both sides of the aisle cnn and msm is having a field day with gaetz how come not so much about governor of Newyork? I can list a bunch of them.and you know it you just can’t admit it . It’s called denial, selective reporting.
As far as Biden is dealing with a border crisis I’m glad you called it a crisis. Too bad Biden doesn’t think so .
wouldn’t be a problem if he didn’t shut down the wall construction and breaking away from the stay in Mexico policy that was in place. And the bs the Biden administration is saying. You were all over the “ kids in cages when Trump was president now it’s way worse with COVID and the left is silent.
biden administration says they have to work with the Central American countries of Honduras Guatemala and El Salvador...
lmfao Trump already had a agreement with them your beloved leader ended all that . The president of Mexico who is a very liberal leader blamed your guy for the crisis. He was working with the USA on the boarder like no other Mexican president before.
one day I hope you wake up and realize you and your buddies on here are the real “cucks”
I may have voted for Trump but I my friend didn’t believe everything he said
I look at results not words. I was never a big fan of Trump but he did a lot of good things for the country and the black and brown community. And you know it .
You sir like your buddies on hear are so full of hate that you can’t even see the truth.

Wait...huh? WHAT!!!

I spit out my tea when I read this. Please tell me you are just fkn with me. You can't possibly be serious or this level of Trump apologist. I literally had to share this post with someone else.

So you believe forcing unsolicited recurring payments from donors with bank information well I over 100 million in unauthorized funds is not newsworthy? Stop being silly. It is. Are okay with people taking money from your account without your permission? Please provide me with your Routing number and checking account number. Please remember it's not newsworthy..... lmao.

I'm curious to know. How do people like you get to be this way. Please share your story.

Are you black/Brown. What exactly did he do.... specially in his time for you if you are. If not I don't believe you should comment on that because guess what. Black/ Brown people voted him out if office.

Last edited:
Wait...huh? WHAT!!!

I spit out my tea when I read this. Please tell me you are just fkn with me. You can't possibly be serious or this level of Trump apologist. I literally had to share this post with someone else.

So you believe forcing unsolicited recurring payments from donors with bank information well I over 100 million in unauthorized funds is not newsworthy? Stop being silly. It is. Are okay with people taking money from your account without your permission? Please provide me with your Routing number and checking account number. Please remember it's not newsworthy..... lmao.

I'm curious to know. How do people like you get to be this way. Please share your story.

Are you black/Brown. What exactly did he do.... specially in his time for you if you are. If not I don't believe you should comment on that because guess what. Black/ Brown people voted him out if office.
The first sentence in my post
“First of all if there is legitimate news about Trump report it”
That’s not an apologist
Maybe I should post one sentence at a time so you can interpret it.
I sir don’t think any legitimate accusations shouldn’t be investigated. I also don’t believe in that once one is accused that means there guilty I sir believe in due process.
what is hypocritical is you believe in anything negative or derogatory about politicians you don’t agree with is fact.
Feel free to share with your friends

The first sentence in my post
“First of all if there is legitimate news about Trump report it”
That’s not an apologist
Maybe I should post one sentence at a time so you can interpret it.
I sir don’t think any legitimate accusations shouldn’t be investigated. I also don’t believe in that once one is accused that means there guilty I sir believe in due process.
what is hypocritical is you believe in anything negative or derogatory about politicians you don’t agree with is fact.
Feel free to share with your friends
I read the entire post in its context. Not one sentence and when I read the sentence and put it in context of the entire commentary it implies we shouldn't be reporting when Trump does something as ridiculous as stealing well over a hundred million dollars, getting caught and trying to pay some back....it was just in my opinion a really nutty implication. All the false equivalences of dems not getting the same attention...it's just being a Trump apologist to me. Listen, Trump is a former US President. He isnt going to be treated like everyone else. In what world is a president treated the same as anyone else? That's every president not just Trump. You think if Obama did this it wouldn't make the news? LOL

Last edited:

This sums up most liberals in the lounge. 100% dead on balls accurate

Reactions: krvanness
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT