ADVERTISEMENT

What Science Should We Follow

I can't keep the science straight anymore. FDA says no boosters, CDC says boosters. They keep saying trust the science, which science are we trusting today.
This admin is beyond a shitshow. 2022 will be tons of fun!!

I’m just waiting for the massive out break from all of the super spreader sporting events where no ones wearing masks.
PACKED stadiums everywhere- why aren’t numbers going through the roof?
Not today in Miami. Plenty of social distancing available at the game!

Reactions: 4210
Bullshit! You people follow who makes you feel good. Who says what you want to hear. If it is not what you enjoy you will find a way to delegitimize it.

This isn't hard. We have been getting vaccines since we have come into this world. We all know what they can do. We understand the numbers and know these are shots to protect us. They aren't infallible and are not a cure. Every moron understands this. They are a viable solution to a world wide problem.

Bullshit! You people follow who makes you feel good. Who says what you want to hear. If it is not what you enjoy you will find a way to delegitimize it.

This isn't hard. We have been getting vaccines since we have come into this world. We all know what they can do. We understand the numbers and know these are shots to protect us. They aren't infallible and are not a cure. Every moron understands this. They are a viable solution to a world wide problem.
I hope you get 10 boosters.

WE follow who makes us feel good??? Who followed Cuomo proclaiming him to be a "leader"?

You wouldn’t know science if it bit you in the ass.

I’m just waiting for the massive out break from all of the super spreader sporting events where no ones wearing masks.
The Delta variant has led to a renewed spike in cases and hospitalizations nationwide. Children are accounting for more Covid cases than ever with both hospitalizations and deaths on the rise!

The Delta variant has led to a renewed spike in cases and hospitalizations nationwide. Children are accounting for more Covid cases than ever with both hospitalizations and deaths on the rise!

Hospitalized numbers are down 17% over the last 7 days and continue to drop in spite of millions gathering without masks at sporting events across the country

Last edited:
Oh dear God, what are we gonna do???

Reactions: 4210
People putting "science" on trial are ridiculous. Numbers don't lie. Look at the percentage of people in the hospital. They haven't had a vaccine in over 90 percent of the cases. Unless there is a concrete medical reason a reputable doctor says the vaccine is not for you, then you should have the vaccine....and if you don't get it you need to be tested weekly. This is your obligation to the society you live in.

People putting "science" on trial are ridiculous. Numbers don't lie. Look at the percentage of people in the hospital. They haven't had a vaccine in over 90 percent of the cases. Unless there is a concrete medical reason a reputable doctor says the vaccine is not for you, then you should have the vaccine....and if you don't get it you need to be tested weekly. This is your obligation to the society you live in.
What about the great results of treatments such as ivermectin and/or monoclonal antibody treatments? They're a viable option to the vaccine, if one is so inclined.

What about the great results of treatments such as ivermectin and/or monoclonal antibody treatments? They're a viable option to the vaccine, if one is so inclined.
Every pandemic in the past was brought under control through vaccination. Why would Covid prove to be different? The current vaccine was developed in record setting time and will continually be improved. You name ivermectin as a viable option when close scrutiny of fresh research show it to be ineffective. What do have against vaccines when past history shows them to be effective?

Every pandemic in the past was brought under control through vaccination. Why would Covid prove to be different? The current vaccine was developed in record setting time and will continually be improved. You name ivermectin as a viable option when close scrutiny of fresh research show it to be ineffective. What do have against vaccines when past history shows them to be effective?
Total BS Mike. The 1918 Spanish Flu simply died out. There was no vaccine. Furthermore, Joe and Kamala didn't want any part of a vaccine Trump was behind so I'll follow their lead.
This nonsense has been going on for over a year and a half. I've never social distanced, didn't stay locked up in the house, never wore a mask unless flying or going to the doctor/dentist, and worked the chain crew for the local high school football team last season and midway through this season(unmasked). Surely I've been exposed to this virus if it's as prevalent as has been reported. Maybe the answer is to just live your life and keep your immune system strong and maintain it's normal rhythm. Whatever the right answer is, it's obvious by now that masks don't work any better than this vaccine. Worry about Cancer. It kills 50,000 folks every month.

Total BS Mike. The 1918 Spanish Flu simply died out. There was no vaccine. Furthermore, Joe and Kamala didn't want any part of a vaccine Trump was behind so I'll follow their lead.
This nonsense has been going on for over a year and a half. I've never social distanced, didn't stay locked up in the house, never wore a mask unless flying or going to the doctor/dentist, and worked the chain crew for the local high school football team last season and midway through this season(unmasked). Surely I've been exposed to this virus if it's as prevalent as has been reported. Maybe the answer is to just live your life and keep your immune system strong and maintain it's normal rhythm. Whatever the right answer is, it's obvious by now that masks don't work any better than this vaccine. Worry about Cancer. It kills 50,000 folks every month.
The medical community was not behind the vaccine Trump was behind. Get it straight. The only people behind it were people behind Trump. They had no clue what to be behind other than what they were told by Trump.

The medical community was not behind the vaccine Trump was behind. Get it straight. The only people behind it were people behind Trump. They had no clue what to be behind other than what they were told by Trump.
Get it straight CD. Trump was behind the very vaccines that are being administered today. What pharmaceutical companies were developing "Trumps Vaccine"?

Reactions: grbcane
It's not BS. Everything in that post is correct and also the earlier post about a renewed spike in cases and the vulnerability of children.Also I was referring to more recent pandemics being controlled through vaccination. You say the 1918 Spanish Flu simply died out without vaccines . Maybe they all would have died out without vaccines but the toll would have been much, much worse. The Bubonic Plague killed over a third of Europes population but eventually died out. Many experts explain that as an evolutionary process where genetic changes simply brought it to an end. Like you, I live life as I always have except I do wear a mask when I go out among other people. I don't agree with you that masks and vaccines don't work. They're certainly not fool proof but they are deterrents. The statistics on the vaccinated versus the unvaccinated is proof that vaccines have a major effect in controlling the virus and its spread. I don't obsess over this but Covid-19 is the big issue of the day and I find it interesting to hear the views of others. Anyhow, take care and be safe. Ciao! P.S. If you haven't yet, I wish you would get the vaccine just to be on the safe side. I would miss arguing with you.

Last edited:
Hospitalized numbers are down 17% over the last 7 days and continue to drop in spite of millions gathering without masks at sporting events across the country
15,000 more walking Covid bombs released into the US last week. Anyone notice the statistical correlation between the Covid resurgence and Biden immigration polices? We might have been close to Covid zero if the wall had been completed.

It's not BS. Everything in that post is correct and also the earlier post about a renewed spike in cases and the vulnerability of children.Also I was referring to more recent pandemics being controlled through vaccination. You say the 1918 Spanish Flu simply died out without vaccines . Maybe they all would have died out without vaccines but the toll would have been much, much worse. The Bubonic Plague killed over a third of Europes population but eventually died out. Many experts explain that as an evolutionary process where genetic changes simply brought it to an end. Like you, I live life as I always have except I do wear a mask when I go out among other people. I don't agree with you that masks and vaccines don't work. They're certainly not fool proof but they are deterrents. The statistics on the vaccinated versus the unvaccinated is proof that vaccines have a major effect in controlling the virus and its spread. I don't obsess over this but Covid-19 is the big issue of the day and I find it interesting to hear the views of others. Anyhow, take care and be safe. Ciao! P.S. If you haven't yet, I wish you would get the vaccine just to be on the safe side. I would miss arguing with you.
Mike, they've never used this mrna technology before. It's one big experiment. And why do we have 3 flavors? If this is all about the public good, why didn't the 3 pharmaceutical giants collaborate with all of their great scientists and come up with one shot? J&J has a lawsuit list a mile long for some of the crap they've put out over the years. But you can't sue for this one!
I believe God has a plan for all of us and if it's His will I die from Covid then so be it.

Mike, I want nothing to happen to anyone I disagree with on this site. I could be 100% wrong and you 100% right. I want us all to suffer together over the state of our Canes. I truly respect your opinion. We just don't agree. All the best to you man.

Yet "the Science" wasn't enough to warrant testing or vaccinating the Haitians

"Approximately 12,400 individuals are expected to have their cases heard by an immigration judge to decide whether they will be allowed to remain in the U.S"

Talk about creating your own Super Spreader

Just recovered from Covid and that YouTube is clip of my doctor. He prescribed me ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine and also regeneron. Prior to him, symptoms progressively got worse to where I went to ER with pneumonia. ER did nothing for me and said come back when you get worse.

Once on ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine etc everything went away. In one day body aches/chills and fever subsided. By second day breathing was noticeably better. Still recovering but everyday I improve. not saying it’d work for everyone but for those who doubt it’s effectiveness are being naive or ignorant.

Just recovered from Covid and that YouTube is clip of my doctor. He prescribed me ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine and also regeneron. Prior to him, symptoms progressively got worse to where I went to ER with pneumonia. ER did nothing for me and said come back when you get worse.

Once on ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine etc everything went away. In one day body aches/chills and fever subsided. By second day breathing was noticeably better. Still recovering but everyday I improve. not saying it’d work for everyone but for those who doubt it’s effectiveness are being naive or ignorant.
The CDC has issued a health advisory warning against the use of Ivermectin to treat Covid-19. JAMA researchers report hydroxychloroquine did not result in any benefits for adults hospitalized. Most people recover from Covid-19 without the need for hospital care. You may have recovered without the medications but glad you got well whatever the case and it's understandable why you credit the meds. I would do the same.

Last edited:
The CDC has issued a health advisory warning against the use of Ivermectin to treat Covid-19. JAMA researchers report hydroxychloroquine did not result in any benefits for adults hospitalized. Most people recover from Covid-19 without the need for hospital care. You may have recovered without the medications but glad you got well whatever the case and it's understandable why you credit the meds. I would do the same.
Studies are great, but personal experience will trump any study. I can tell you I had a fever 8 days straight, took first dose of ivermectin night after being released from ER. That night woke up around 2-3am with a 104.5 degree fever. Contemplated going back to ER. Decided to take Motrin and use bags of ice to reduce fever which it came down to 101. Next day took prescribed ivermectin and Motrin. Fever dropped to low 98’s all day and I never had a fever after that. I didn’t change anything I was doing outside of ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and the regeneron. Studies are good however you can find studies showing it doesn’t work and studies showing it does.

Me personally it got to a point where I was progressively getting worse and was willing to try just about anything to get better. Again this was the only thing I changed and drastically got better. I can understand people shouldn’t be ordering horse ivermectin on Amazon and self prescribing but if done through a doctor and dosed properly from my experience it worked great.

Studies are great, but personal experience will trump any study. I can tell you I had a fever 8 days straight, took first dose of ivermectin night after being released from ER. That night woke up around 2-3am with a 104.5 degree fever. Contemplated going back to ER. Decided to take Motrin and use bags of ice to reduce fever which it came down to 101. Next day took prescribed ivermectin and Motrin. Fever dropped to low 98’s all day and I never had a fever after that. I didn’t change anything I was doing outside of ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and the regeneron. Studies are good however you can find studies showing it doesn’t work and studies showing it does.

Me personally it got to a point where I was progressively getting worse and was willing to try just about anything to get better. Again this was the only thing I changed and drastically got better. I can understand people shouldn’t be ordering horse ivermectin on Amazon and self prescribing but if done through a doctor and dosed properly from my experience it worked great.
Glad you took your healthcare into your own hands. Too many doctors and hospitals doing what you said and just saying come back when you’re practically dying. No effort whatsoever to treat in advance.

Glad you took your healthcare into your own hands. Too many doctors and hospitals doing what you said and just saying come back when you’re practically dying. No effort whatsoever to treat in advance.
Yea it was a crappy feeling being told by the ER doc nothing can do for you just come back when your worse. Zero preventative advice or medicine given to me.

You're right about the studies. I researched those drugs quite thoroughly and most researchers claimed no benefits but there were others who found differently. Sounds like you went through quite the ordeal and I'm glad you found the right combination to get better. If I went through what you did, I would feel the same way about the meds. Sounds like you're recovering nicely. Good for you!

Guess who didn’t wear a mask? For those not following democrat science, covid knows better to infect sophisticated democrats.

How many maskless fans have attended College Football games this month? Any super spreader reports? We've had two Sturgis Bike rallies, summer of last year and this year. Well over 1,000,000 attendees combined. Try telling an alpha biker to wear a mask. Any super spreader events reported? The 4th of July Celebration with Trump last year and the media went nuts over the maskless attendees. Nothing to see here.
"Summer of Love" riots last summer, mostly maskless "peaceful" protesters. Anything from that?
How many other events have I missed? Probably a lot. But this "crisis" and the fear-mongering will be perpetuated through the mid-terms next year, for sure.

Reactions: grbcane
Whatever science you follow don't follow Faucism. He's just spreading shyt and trying to scare everyone. Little asshole!!!!

244188809_10158508582040914_6641044456914604709_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT