ADVERTISEMENT

What We Know And Don’t Know About January 6th.

Raoul you realize there are people who can agree that busting into the Capital that day was wrong and at the same time also understand that they weren't there to harm representatives or kill everyone. Both could be true.

I think this can be true. I think there were folks that didn't plan on doing harm. I do know (confessions) there were folks that planned on doing harm. I also take issue with "busting into the Capital". You bust into a business, you bust into a bank. They stormed (their words before, during and after) the Capital and placed it under siege (their words, their plan, their result). This was a planned hostile takeover and they pulled it off, with the assistance of some complicit folks on the inside.

Whataboutisms be damned, our Capital hasn't been stormed by those looking to lay siege to it since the 1800's. There is zero value in whitewashing what happened. I really don't understand what is compelling folks to find ways to minimize it.

Reactions: gamecane1979
And yet my dear friend Ellu you jumped right in with both feet. The response required no talk of Trump nor Bernie, no talk of left versus right. Kevinf57 post is sadly very accurate about politicians and process as a whole. I for one find it refreshing that we can debate issues so long as there is a modicum of honesty about the issue. I understand that when discussing a particular hot button issue folks will see it through the lens of their party point. I do wish people would TRY to understand the other point of view. We could all use more of that myself included.
The discussion to me is the extremism. The views of the far left and far right, the populism, this is what I, me personally, identify as the problem. I think there have been folks that have offered solutions, I think the current populism is the issue, be it Trump or Bernie and naming them, their factions, is requisite to getting back to something like normalcy.

Reactions: canesfan470
The discussion to me is the extremism. The views of the far left and far right, the populism, this is what I, me personally, identify as the problem. I think there have been folks that have offered solutions, I think the current populism is the issue, be it Trump or Bernie and naming them, their factions, is requisite to getting back to something like normalcy.

I think you miss the point, and I think you miss why so many people supported Trump.

Both parties, not just extremists utilize irrelevant issues or those of little importance to try and divide the populace. Often social issues, to define how we might differ even though we are far more alike. Most of the country is fiscally conservative and socially moderate; polls show that's +70% of the country.

the vast majority of Trump supporters voted for him not because they like him, it's because they are fed up with the do nothing life long career politicians.

I will give you an example of how inept our politicians are; in 2019 they began looking at eliminating Day Light Savings Time - that was the BIG policy everyone agreed on; they couldn't even get that accomplished. They are self serving, power hungry elitist.

The
I think you miss the point, and I think you miss why so many people supported Trump.

Both parties, not just extremists utilize irrelevant issues or those of little importance to try and divide the populace. Often social issues, to define how we might differ even though we are far more alike. Most of the country is fiscally conservative and socially moderate; polls show that's +70% of the country.

the vast majority of Trump supporters voted for him not because they like him, it's because they are fed up with the do nothing life long career politicians.

I will give you an example of how inept our politicians are; in 2019 they began looking at eliminating Day Light Savings Time - that was the BIG policy everyone agreed on; they couldn't even get that accomplished. They are self serving, power hungry elitist.
This is true. The media doesn't help because they no longer REPORT the news they now opine on the news. This results in the populace forming opinions they are fed rather than reaching their own opinion.

Reactions: central17
You must of know them to call them racist... But than anyone who doesnt agree with u Dems are racists....🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Actually, many of those insurrectionists used the N word when confronted by Black police officers. Many wore hateful shirts hating on Jews. You obviously missed that or you agree with their racist actions. Which is it?

Actually, many of those insurrectionists used the N word when confronted by Black police officers. Many wore hateful shirts hating on Jews. You obviously missed that or you agree with their racist actions. Which is it?

Republicans don’t hate on jews...

You write like you were there. Audio and Video please.

Reactions: HJCane
You are a fraud lIke the article you posted lol

The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories. Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.

Reactions: Raoul2

The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories. Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.

Imagine reading the Gateway Pundit and thinking you know more than the FBI.

Reactions: Cat.5 Cane

Okay Snowflake, you’re sources have been so accurate the past five years, Russia, Russia Russia!

Reactions: El Cubano
The Merriam Webster definition doesn't mention guns.

Now please scamper away and find the next neo-fascist source you'd like to spam up the threads with.
**** it lets go burn business down destroy cars and kill people..that would be ok right...

And you know this because u where there...🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: central17
I might have the Biden syndrome...
Not at all. Biden has passed a much needed Covid Relief bill, doubled the number of vaccinations/day from 900k to over 2 million/day, shredded what's left of the Trump legacy and soon he'll have an infrastructure bill approved. In your wildest dreams could you or Trump have accomplished that in less than 100 days?

Last edited:
Not at all. Biden has passed a much needed Covid Relief bill, doubled the number of vaccinations/day from 900k to over 2 million/day, shredded what's left of the Trump legacy and soon he'll have an infrastructure bill approved. In your wildest dreams could you or Trump have accomplished that in less than 100 days?

Hahaha ur a funny guy... The only thing Biden has accomplished is putting this country im more debt and riding the coat tails of Trumps vaccine ..

He should be thanking Trump..!!!

Hahaha ur a funny guy... The only thing Biden has accomplished is putting this country im more debt and riding the coat tails of Trumps vaccine ..

Speaking of DEBT and Trump's contributions to our DEBT.

Deficit 2017 = $584 Billion
Deficit 2020 = $3.3 Trillion

Debt 2017 = $19.9 Trillion
Debt 2020 = $27.7 Trillion

Do you care to elaborate on that POS ex-president's wasteful spending during his disastrous 4 years?

Should we try to explain to CEMS how manufacturing of a new product ramps up. And adding new production facilities (J&J with Merck) will exponentially increase supply.

NAW!!! He will never understand that.

Much needed there’s still over a trillion dollars from the other bills that hasn’t been spent if the dems wanted people to have their 1400$ they could have sent that out immediately.
They used that lie to make people think it was republicans fault
And vaccinations were already at over a million a day before Biden took office

Reactions: utatem
Much needed there’s still over a trillion dollars from the other bills that hasn’t been spent if the dems wanted people to have their 1400$ they could have sent that out immediately.
They used that lie to make people think it was republicans fault
And vaccinations were already at over a million a day before Biden took office

Rest assured, that money will be used to move Trump's stagnant economy forward. The article below might bring some reality to your fictional post. Here is an excerpt from the article dated January 26th.

"Vaccinations have sped up considerably since the start of the year, more than doubling in Mr Trump's last week in office compared to the first week of January.

The US did achieve more than one million doses a day on a few occasions during the Trump administration.

The daily average for the week before Mr Trump left office was less than 900,000, according to Our World in Data , although there could be a slight lag in recording daily vaccination figures.

That figure has since risen above one million doses, and President Biden has said he's hopeful of achieving 1.5 million doses a day, but "we have to meet that goal of a million a day"."

BTW: Daily vaccinations are well above 1.5 million/day and likely above 2 million.

Should we try to explain to CEMS how manufacturing of a new product ramps up. And adding new production facilities (J&J with Merck) will exponentially increase supply.

NAW!!! He will never understand that.
Should I remind you how off topic you are, again?

Please explain how manufacturing of the Covid vaccine is off topic from an increase in vaccinations? What are people supposed to put in their arms, broken Biden promises?

Manufacturing of the vaccine had nothing to do with Trump's non-existent plan to put the vaccine into the American people's arms. The guy had no plan! Biden comes along and within days, he has a plan and people are getting vaccinated by the boat loads. Are you feeling me now?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT