ADVERTISEMENT

What We Know And Don’t Know About January 6th.

Manufacturing of the vaccine had nothing to do with Trump's non-existent plan to put the vaccine into the American people's arms. The guy had no plan! Biden comes along and within days, he has a plan and people are getting vaccinated by the boat loads. Are you feeling me now?

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 Biden half the time has no clue where he is...

But he's governing, unlike "Individual 1" could ever imagine.

LOL...LOL
LOL...LOL
A governor on a motorcycle is used to hold an engine back from it's peak performance. Is that the definition you're talking about with Dementia Joe? Ha ha.

Reactions: grbcane
Manufacturing of the vaccine had nothing to do with Trump's non-existent plan to put the vaccine into the American people's arms. The guy had no plan! Biden comes along and within days, he has a plan and people are getting vaccinated by the boat loads. Are you feeling me now?

Do you realize that shots in the arms are a state and local issue, not a federal one. The USPS could not deliver the vaccine. They do not have the super cold transport and warehousing. I know that production and logistical facts are mysterious to your simple mind.

I it were as simple as you, why didn't your poster children Governors Coumo, Newsome, Whitmer, Murphy, Northam, Pritzger, the losers in Ore, Wash, and MN have had local distribution lined up when the vaccine starting coming out of manufacturing?.

CEMS, plenty of needles to go around, remember Democrats for Herion. But no vaccine until the TRUMP VACCINE came into existence in WARP SPEED time.

The Merriam Webster definition doesn't mention guns.

Now please scamper away and find the next neo-fascist source you'd like to spam up the threads with.
You dont know what a dictionary is,pookey stole one from the school and you said that ain't pictionary

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT